27 Years Old, 3 Kids TT/BA - Aventura, FL

I am having a Mommy Makeover! I am nervous and...

I am having a Mommy Makeover! I am nervous and excited at the same time..I have never had any kind of surgery before, so you can imagine how I must feel (scared)! I am traveling from Louisiana to miami to have my MMO! My surgery Is paid In full (cash) already , so no turning back now! Let the count down begin!

Pre op Consultation with Dr. Salama

Hi RS! well I made it to Florida! And my pre op consult Is tomorrow! I am so nervous, This Is really happening! I have sooooooo many questions for Dr.S AND his staff team! I will keep you guys posted, and yes I am going to post before/after pics soon!

FINALLY IN MY NEW BODY

Okay, so I am now 3 days post...and I am doing much better! Waiting to get back to my regular routines! Still waiting to pass a bowel...and these drains, ugh! The drains are simple, but irritating! I will post before/after pics as soon as I can stand straight! I meet with Dr. S on Monday...hopefully my drains can be removed, since I am not draining as much and the drainage is more clear than red! I'll keep you guys posted! And again, Thanks for all the support ladies! Good luck to you all!

HAPPY HEALING

Okay! So far So Good! I am so happy with my results so far! And I know Its only going to get better! Im posting a before/after pic, and I will post better ones later, when I get a chance...Meds have me sleepy!

Boobies

I FORGOT TO MENTION...I AM STILL WAITING on my breast to drop and fall in place, but I am soooooooooo happy! Good luck you gals!

LOVING MY NEW BODY

Well hello! Sorry so late, but realself has gave me trouble with updating! But anyway...Im a little over 2 weeks post...and Im doing much better! I did return to work on Thursday and It actually felt good to get that sense of reality back! My breast has soften, my belly still swells , especially over night while Im asleep...but isn't that sore anymore...I can actually cough, sneeze, and laugh now without feeling any pain lol....I am off my pain meds, and have been for a week now! I am going to post some pics to show off my new body lol! ttyl... hope you ladies love your bodies as much as Im loving mines! Good luck!

Finally Walking

Forgot to mention that I am walking straight! Yayyyyyyyyyy!

Starting to Feel Like The Old Me Again!!!

OMG!!! IM SOOOOOOO IN LOVE WITH MY NEW BODY! IM STARTING TO REALLY SEE MY CURVES...IM SO IN LOVE! STILL SWELL EVERY NOW AND THEN, BUT ALOT OF SWELLING WENT DOWN! im sleeping how I want now without a problem, walking like normal, my breast are so soft but still has to drop a little more! I just feel sooooooo good, and sexy!

Another Pic

BEACH READY

A Closer Look! Didnt realize the other pic was that small!

I have been M.I.A

Hi everyone! I am a little over 7weeks now! Sorry I been gone for a min. The struggle is real lol....I was starting to feel depressed, about my tt...I was not sure if I had fluid build up or just swelling, all around my belly and pubic area! I swear I looked as if I was 4 mths prego! Very depressing!!! But I gave it some time and found that it was just swelling yayyyyyy! So Im back to flat! Thank God, because That really had me down!

check out my incision!

waistline...loving it!!!

My swelling has been down for almost a week! Im happy again lol....now that I know its just swelling and its normal...next time Im swollen, I'll take pics and show you instead of freaking out lol

happy healing

Btw....my right boob is being stubborn lol...its SLOWLY dropping in place! And my incision is healing so so so good! lol Im in love with my results! Shout out to my ps!

HELLO

Hey Everyone!!!! Its been a while, Been VERY busy, and also realself was tripping on me, I was locked out my account for a while, but Im back, and will be posting pics later, trying to respond to all my msg...and yes Im still in love with my results, it gets better everyday!!!

LOVING MY BODY!!!

SIDE VIEW!!! FLAT BAAAAAAAAABY!!!!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I am so happy with my decision on going with Dr. Salama! He has a wonderful staff! They are all so Informative, patient, polite, and very nice! I have a good feeling about everything! They helped me to relax, and assured that I was In good hands! From my experience so far, they are RIGHT! I Couldnt be happier with my decision! Now just Impatiently waiting to see what this NEW body looks like, In my NEW wardrobe! Im soooooooooo excited!

You look amazing!!!! Congrats!!! Can't wait for my turn!
Awww Thanks Sherine727!!! I'm In love with My Body Now!!! Good Luck With Everything...I'm happy for you!!!
How long did you have to stay in Fl? what was the approx costs?
I stayed about a little over a week! Maybe about 8 days to be exact!!!
Best mommy makeover, TT, BA on RS I have ever seen! This is what I had in mind for my TT. Praying for your outcome :)
Awww...Thank you!!! U can't go wrong with Dr. Salama!!! Good luck to you!!!
Beautiful breast & tummy!
Ikr!!! lol I'm In love with my results!!! Thank you!!!
YOU DO LOOK LIKE A BARBIE DOLL XOXO I think you look amazing.. men are going to be getting into car accidents if they see you walking down the street in a bikini now..LOL
lol Thank you @sancandy1....I'm gon try not to get anybody hurt...we don't want that lol...Good luck to you!!!
LMAO!!! well if you hear screeching.. you know whats happening.. thanks honey!
girl i never seen that you updated ; you look fantastic !!!!!!!
Thank you, I feel fantastic!!! Good luck to you!!!
Thanks a million for your blog!!!! I sent my pics to another PS and was awaiting my consultation via telephone and then I saw your result....I called you PS office this morning (07/25) and cannot wait to get the process going. Thanks again for sharing :)
Awww Thank You @sharraine!!! Im happy to know I have Inspired women to go for what makes you happy!!! You wouldn't regret it, I LOVE my ps and his staff! I'm happy for you, Good Luck with everything! !!
Team Salama!
You`re most welcome!!! In general does it take a long time to get a date for surgery or can you request a specific date?
You can request a date and they will let u know if it's available or not....u can switch dates with one of the ladies on this site if you don't get the date u wanted....just post looking to switch date with Dr. Salama!!! Luckily I didnt have to wait long, as I called to schedule, someone had just cancelled!
Yessssssss...you'll be happy!
Yessssssss most definitely!!!! You'll be happy!!! @MariaMariaaa
I cant believe my date is around the corner. How big are your boobs hunn?
I am a 34B hoping to get to a D cup :)
Answer above is in response to MariaMariaa`s question
Yessssssssss!!! Team Salama All the Way!!!
Perfection!!!