Male 35

Exceptional! Great work! Doctor Enrique removed...

Exceptional! Great work! Doctor Enrique removed unwanted fat- how couldn't that be great! I'm serious when I say I love Dr. Hanabergh! Step by step, the surgeon operated with a tender /careful touch; talked with me when I had questions (during surgery); and falsely finished the job!!! I give the Doctor five stars!
If you are considering this procedure, but you feel reluctant about following through , don't be. I almost backed out. I called Doc EH., almost the day of totally anxious and uncertain about the surgery. Remarkably, Dr. Hanabergh had my mind made up and my decision final after five minutes! Instead of the Doc getting angry or annoyed because of my nervousness, he was so cool about it; in fact, I would say totally refreshing. Dr. Eh said, "do not panic. It is totally normal to feel anxiety prior to surgery... Just tell me how you want to look and We'll make it happen." I was settled! The jitters were short lived!
Dr. Hanabergh did indeed make me "look how I wanted!"
Hoping you will post pictures soon!  I have a man in my Smart Lipo community looking for success stories like yours.  He's having his surgery in August.
Thank you for sharing- what a glowing review of your surgeon! If I was anywhere near I'd have to consult with him. Where specifically did you have the lipo done and what kind of lipo and how much was taken? Any pictures to share? Glad you are so happy with your results. Congratulations!
Hi. Thank you for the reply. I had my abdominals, love handles, and pecs! Absolutely posting pictures (I'm so thrilled to show it off). BODY SCULPTURE CENTERS OF FLORIDA liposuction specialists Enrique Hanabergh Jr., MD
Aventura Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Enrique Hanabergh is like something out of the movies: tall and handsome; charming and intelligent; skilled and passionate! What can I say, My experience was a stitch. Of course, there's the recovery time. But Dr. H made this clear-I listened! And believe me, following Doctor's orders isn't always easy. But I could not risk jeopardizing his work/ my surgery because I was getting a little anxious (I want instant results). It's not that; allow your body to recover...I only have great things to sayabout Doctor Hanabergh! He really cares about his work. I would not go see another Doctor. I have total trust and faith in Dr. EH. Thank you, Dr. Hanabergh for all your effort in making me feel terrific!