Evolence Ruined my Life !

I was injected with this product j drr my eyes...

I was injected with this product j drr my eyes give years ago. Dr. Said it was cheaper and good . It right away left two bumps under each eye. Dr tried everything. Finally he said we should do a mini eye lift as that should get rid of the marks. I used to model makeup with my eyes. I didn't want them changed but Unfortunatly it did . On one side the mark appeared less. On the other still there. Fast foward two and a half years from the surgery I tried a reversible filler with another Dr. (As mine was out if town), As too much volume was taken from my eyes. It looked funny and there were lumps under each eye he asked me if I had a filler there before and I said yes Evolence he said he thinks it is just scar tissue and he reversed it and it was back to the way it was before hollow from the surgery. Well I finally agreed to a pinch of skin being taken up and fat filled under my eyes to lesson the hollow look by my Dr. Well this opened a whole can of worms This was a week ago and there are hard rope feeling subtances under each eye that is very noticeable !! I told my Dr. and started crying all he said was I'm deoressed and its still swollen! The fat injections obviously raised the evolence that was still in there!! I've had medical issues that I see now are attributed to this It is do apparent!!! Igo back to him Monday and I pray he sees me through trying to resolve this, he has so far. I just don't want to hear that I'm depressed!! Of course I am because of this. I hope he pays for me to go to an occuloplastic surgeon or researches and talks to other Dr.'s as to how to do this. If anyone has done this can you please give me your Dr.'s name and number so mine can talk to him ?

Typos

Sorry about my typos , like I said my vision is really bad now because of this !

My doctor

My Dr. Is really nice and I know he is trying to see this through. I just pray that he can excise this very soon and with little scaring . I want this out of my eyes !!!!!

Amount

It was 300 not 450!!

Update

I was in the middles of an update when my computer locked up so you may read two updates. Well those easy nodules you see in the pics went down a little but still vey much needed to be removed. I went to a Dr. Who claimed he knew how to remove them and it would be better. I have already been through true torturous times with this. If you are a beautiful woman and this happens then you will know what I mean. I'm praying and hoping that this is not another situation. It's very early on but you will see from the before pic right before surgery and today and judge for yourself. As you see those heavy nodules went down but we're still there. I hope and pray I have good news soon.

Picture after surgery to have nodules removed

Both pics didn't post but see for yourself. The one with normal colored skin,( not nodule ), is from before the surgery to remove the nodules. The one with red skin is after removal of nodules and as you can see nothing was removed. Hopefully I will have good news soon. Pray

Full update after many of you asked privately and some publically

This may be a repeat but I wasn't finished as my computer locks up and just posts without finishing! Let me preface this by saying that once you have been physically maimed or hurt in any way you have major trust issues and I work on this every day.. Dr. Martin ,(that is my Dr. ), has been working very closely with me and still answers all my concerns promptly . I'm still red and will be for a little while as I have fair skin. It seems to change a little here as we go along. My left side has a hollowing that sometimes happens with an extended bleph I'm told so I'm putting warm compresses every night. The other side is fuller than it was which is very nice as when that other Dr. Did this to me he hollowed out my eyes. The only concern because it is fuller any bit of nodule or scar tissue is more apparent. We are using 5fu injections for this . It is a process and Dr. Martin has been with me every step of the way so far. I will update again soon.

Going to try to post the above in process update pic again

Just a pic that I tried to post with the last update

Before and after pics nodules

Before and after pics nodule on other side