Team Salama April 23rd BBL - Aventura, FL

Hello ladies, I am going to have BBL in April 2013...

Hello ladies, I am going to have BBL in April 2013 by Dr. Salama. I am going alone, wondering what the recovery period is like. I'm sure i'll be fine....Right? This is my second time around. Last year I went to Dr. Hochstein in Miami, and he did a horrible job. I noticed no difference at all, and they were unwilling to work with me. So here's to round 2.

My surgery was on Tuesday, love the Dr most of the...

My surgery was on Tuesday, love the Dr most of the staff, theres must be a new receptionist who has a very difficult time hearing. I've never had to repeat myself about the same thing , ever in my life. Very rude. So mixed reviews here. Huge issue with Larry the driver will give you more details on Monday, however apparently he was fired because he was such a horrible and unprofessional but I have friends from around the country that have upcoming surgery w Dr S like in days, and real self that says he's still employed there when Ruben told me otherwise but stay tuned finding out as why gf us flighing in anyway now. Talk to you soon world.

Pics coming soon!

Pics coming soon!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Hey Girlie!!!! Its goin Well Im enjoying!!!!!
Hey ..how r u...how is the healing coming along
How Are u doing ...hope all is well and recovery going good...cause I no this pain is no joke...
How are u doing?
Hey, Congrats!!! Hope your healing well. Can't wait to see the pics
Hey girl, hope you're healing well!!!!
All is well. I'm really feeling myself!!! So sexy!
I'm so glad round 2 went really well for you!!!!!
Happy healing and please keep us posted...and more about Larry..
Larry is no longer employed there. Other than that, my experience was amazing!!! Perfect 10!
I hope you are ok happy healing!
I am healing well the Dr is amazing he did a spectular job!!! Amazing ! Xoxo stay tuned till Tuesday!
Hope you are loving your new results this time around! Happy healing! :) good luck girl
This time around couldn't have gone better. Dr S. Is wonderful very kind, PROFESSIONAL, and gifted. Stay tuned on til Tuesday!!
Hey girl!! Let me kno when u make it tomorrow is our Day!!:))
I'm so excited I leave for Miami tomorrow!!
Please let us know before and after everything ! And Goodluck girl and I will say a prayer can't wait to see UR results!!!!
Everything went perfect will have results, pics, and a full novel for the world of then experience, on Tuesday! Promise
What day are you scheduled this month? Good luck on your surgery!
Hey doll. April 23rd I am so stoked!! Thanks for all the good luck wishes, I appreciate it!
Okay, I will be following! Tell'em you want a fatty!!! good luck, its coming soon! Im July 3rd and it will be here before I know it!
Okay, two more days!!!
Can't wait to get me a fatty gf!
Well that sucks u gotta do it over and that doctor was not professional enough to stand by his work.I have a similar situation. I'm still undecided on my doc but I know it will b Yily or Duran. What made u choose salama? He isclose to me is he great?
I choose Salama for obvious reasons. The guy is an artist. He's really good and gives very dramatic results. I'm looking for a big ol butt gf!