9 week...I feel well and love my result.. I just started going to the gym

Omg sisters pray for me!! Im nervous and excited...

omg sisters pray for me!! Im nervous and excited at the same time! Sorry for not posting alot, im not too good with english .. but ask me anything im allways waching over you ! im a petite woman and im 4'11" and my weigh is 123 pounds , mother of 4 boys 15 , 9 , 7 and 18 month, one girl 3 month and is time for me to do something for my self.=)
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Thanks hun ur so sweet..:) u look pretty!!!
your body looks really good to have had 5 kids. congratulations on your kids...Good luck with ur sx and don't worry that u don't know English well we will support u just the same. Wish u all the best. xoxo

10 days more :)

4"11. 125 lb 35-35-40 soon...yesss =)

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

"Salama" tomorrow its my day! iam so nervous

I am the first one in the morning!!!
Happy Healing!!
Hey girl ....how r you?
Good luck

some pic!!!.. l love it...results.

7 days.. :) so painful..wow.. sorry my inglish not good.. and no family here to write in english.. thnks sister.. i love it!!!!!! My shape is amazing..thnks Salama
How many cc's did you get?
I dont know yet. In my next massage i guess they will tell me. Thnks
You look Great!

i forgot

Measure... 34- 27 1/2- 43. Still swollen..:/
Amazing! U look good
Thnks :)
Looking good sweetie!

8 days.. thnks sisters 4 the support :)

I think is a perfect size for my little body.. he knows what he does..:)
I so love your results I love everything its perfect. Work of art
Swishersweet... thanks .. best wishes for you..:)

pleased with my results

My butt still 43 for the moment.. and waist 27 .. when the sweling is gone i ll be smaller. But i ll be happy with the final result anyway
Girl you look do great! I haven't even taken out the tape measure. Don't want to get disappointed by numbers. I can't believe he got so much out of you and into your booty!
Itsybitsy.. i explained everything to my doctor before surgery, i told him i didnt want to cry after the op. and he just laughed and said ok
Love you results! You have a nice shape. How much did you weigh day of sx? What's you preop waist, bc 27 is amazing and 26 right next to it

omg 12 days...its not easy. i hope its stops hurting soon

Some pictures!!! :)
Hope you feel better hun...looking great!
Booty 4 real..Thnks..is no easy..:/

wao.. the strech are gone.. thnks God much better.:)

43 hips and 27 waist-----beautiful!!! Get some rest sweetie!!! You look great!!!
50 going on 35...Ohh!! Thank you hun... :)
Hope you feel better soon. Whatever it is you are past the worse. Whatever comes next is getting and better

Doctor said i get 1,000 cc.. =)

1,000 cc in 4'11" its not to bad.. i feel is perfet for my body.. =)
Ooohhh and happy healing
You look great, you got the body that's the envy of women in their 20's!! U go mama
Bootyiciousmari...wow!! =). thank you hun!!!

hey!! sisters.. in my 15 days

Some pic!!! At my 15th day, i barely feel any pain..=) but im still a bit swollen... =/

pic!!! 15 days

Amazing. Did u have to gain weight for the sx cuz you were so small preop
I get 15 pound... thank you =)
I had to come back n give props again .... omg im still shocked your shape is amazing and your body is banging girl lol

22 days ..new pic!!

Boom! Looks great!
Thank you itsybitsy... U2!!!!! ;)
HOLY $H____TTTTTTTtt!!!!!!!!! girl your a$$ and body looks great Dr Salama is the Man. you look fantastic. God can not wait July 2014 here i come.

pic.. Sis.. today I feel better =) 23 days

Happy healing Sis!!!!!! =)

Best wishes.... for all my Sis!!!!!

I love my results!!!.. Big change in my live.. ;)

pic

Que Linda ! He did his thangggg!!!
Newme1414!!!!!!! Thanks =)
He did his thing on you. You look natural and perfect

pic..1 month and 1 day =)

I FEEL HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS... BUT THE RECOVERY IS HARD...=/ Good luck girls!!! =)
looking good!!
Georgeous!
Heyy.. itsybitsy... you are my twin sister lolll we did it in the same day =) thanks hun!!!

woww before..125 pound =/

How are you? I want to see some updates of that big ol butt!!!!
Fine..thnks..=) super busy..ocupada with my babies.. I just posted 2 more.. :) thnks....
Te ves bellisima!! Espero que mis resultados sean tan buenos como los tuyos!!!

pic..

now from 43" butt to 41" ... well its ok..=) I feel natural..:)
You look good girl!! 41 sits nice in you!! :)
Is your butt softening up already or is ut still hard
Pudgie13....Yess is soft already..

Hi sisters

Can anyone tell me about when I will be able to start exercising (abs, squats) based on their experience? Thanks in advance =)
What u had done for tht price If u dnt mind me askin U look good
Wow...he did u good. Lol. You look great mama!!!!
Omg wow! Congrats!!!

8 week =)

Did you get fat to your hips also?? If so how many ccs??
Ok ty u look good
WOW I really hope my results are like yours!! Tu resultados me encantan chica!

some pic!!! =)

Pix didn't load
Can't see your pics :-( lol

pic..

pic

You look great! Banging body!
Bigassismyname.... thank you !!

my pic didn' t load =(

=(
Real self trippin, you look good though
Your pic did upload! I love your outcome!!!!
Measurements are perfect !!!! I want to look over do , love ur shape!!!

I see only one in grey pants

pic

Hola chica!! You look good!! What happened to your pics from yesterday? Have you started to work out?
You look great!!!!!!
Your body is slamming lol

pic

Cual es tu medida ahora? Yo tsmbien baje y quiero saber si regresaron las pulgadas k perdiste?
Entre 26 and 27 .. my butt.. 41" I loose in total 2" in my butt.. never come back beause I do ejercicio for tonificar my skin. ! =) sorry with my inglish.. if I write in spanish they give me more warning..:(
AH ok thanks! Im scared to lose it. I have been exercising and it seems to lose too. aver que pasa.. we ll see what happens. Thanks for replying!

pic...6 month later

Exercise is the best way...=)
Amazing
You look great!!!! I showed my Dr your pic as my wish pic for my bbl...lol and that was 31/2 months ago!! Love your results PG!!!
Thnks

8 month

Feel good!! In 4 month revision... =)
What size pants are u wearing now?
Zise 5
That is small but u do look like u have a butt with a lot of projection! I would of never guessed u were a 5! Did u shrink a lot from the size u were before surgery?

I feel happy !

Im starting to love my body more.. 8 months later:)
Girl salama did his thing on you he really have you what you wanted
Bigbooty thnks hun!!
What a beautiful shape! Tell me how many cc's did u get and if he injected your hips, did he do your inner thighs doll?

9 month!!!!! =)

now 42" ...
I can read it 100% not right it
You look amazing.
I love your results!!! I'm 5 ft and I weigh 100 lbs I'm wishing and hoping that my results turn out like yours!!! I see you had some booty to work with already though lol I'm super flat!!! How much did you weigh before sx? and your were 125 lbs when you went in for sx correct?
Miami Plastic Surgeon