9 week...I feel well and love my result.. I just started going to the gym

Omg sisters pray for me!! Im nervous and excited...

omg sisters pray for me!! Im nervous and excited at the same time! Sorry for not posting alot, im not too good with english .. but ask me anything im allways waching over you ! im a petite woman and im 4'11" and my weigh is 123 pounds , mother of 4 boys 15 , 9 , 7 and 18 month, one girl 3 month and is time for me to do something for my self.=)

10 days more :)

4"11. 125 lb 35-35-40 soon...yesss =)

"Salama" tomorrow its my day! iam so nervous

I am the first one in the morning!!!

some pic!!!.. l love it...results.

7 days.. :) so painful..wow.. sorry my inglish not good.. and no family here to write in english.. thnks sister.. i love it!!!!!! My shape is amazing..thnks Salama

i forgot

Measure... 34- 27 1/2- 43. Still swollen..:/

8 days.. thnks sisters 4 the support :)

I think is a perfect size for my little body.. he knows what he does..:)

pleased with my results

My butt still 43 for the moment.. and waist 27 .. when the sweling is gone i ll be smaller. But i ll be happy with the final result anyway

omg 12 days...its not easy. i hope its stops hurting soon

Some pictures!!! :)

wao.. the strech are gone.. thnks God much better.:)

Doctor said i get 1,000 cc.. =)

1,000 cc in 4'11" its not to bad.. i feel is perfet for my body.. =)

hey!! sisters.. in my 15 days

Some pic!!! At my 15th day, i barely feel any pain..=) but im still a bit swollen... =/

pic!!! 15 days

22 days ..new pic!!

pic.. Sis.. today I feel better =) 23 days

Happy healing Sis!!!!!! =)

Best wishes.... for all my Sis!!!!!

I love my results!!!.. Big change in my live.. ;)

pic

pic..1 month and 1 day =)

I FEEL HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS... BUT THE RECOVERY IS HARD...=/ Good luck girls!!! =)

woww before..125 pound =/

pic..

now from 43" butt to 41" ... well its ok..=) I feel natural..:)

Hi sisters

Can anyone tell me about when I will be able to start exercising (abs, squats) based on their experience? Thanks in advance =)

8 week =)

some pic!!! =)

pic..

my pic didn' t load =(

=(

pic...6 month later

Exercise is the best way...=)
Miami Plastic Surgeon

What are ur measurements now :) u look niceeee
New me1414... 26 1/2 .. sometime 27...sometime 26.... and 41" my butt
Looks like u fluffed! Your bottom does look bigger! =) What kind of exercise are u doing?
Luvfitness... hi.... P90X
Did you lost weight after the surgery with exercice?
Whitesuga.. yes. 5 pounds
Ok And Did your booty went down with the weight lost?
Whitesuga.. no..because I lost weight with ejercise... just.. tone... sorry my inglish is so bad!! ;/
Lol its ok my english is bad too! Thanks
=)
You are looking fabulous doll.
Redgoddes68 thnks =)
I always see your pics as wish pics on other ladies profile! You are smokingggggggg, !!!
Longhaitdontcare.... thanks..=)
Hi I am short just like u , I hope My results come out good because u look great . Did it get bigger
Cie...Good luck!!! =)
Cual es tu medida ahora? Yo tsmbien baje y quiero saber si regresaron las pulgadas k perdiste?
Entre 26 and 27 .. my butt.. 41" I loose in total 2" in my butt.. never come back beause I do ejercicio for tonificar my skin. ! =) sorry with my inglish.. if I write in spanish they give me more warning..:(
AH ok thanks! Im scared to lose it. I have been exercising and it seems to lose too. aver que pasa.. we ll see what happens. Thanks for replying!
Hey girl! How are u? I've been looking forward to your updates but you haven't updated lately. Let us know of your progress. Hope everything is going well!
You look amazing!
You look great! How much did Salama charge?
Hey honey you look great congrats on your journey
Hi! You look amazing. How much fat did he take out?
Simply amazing !