9 week...I feel well and love my result.. I just started going to the gym

Omg sisters pray for me!! Im nervous and excited...

omg sisters pray for me!! Im nervous and excited at the same time! Sorry for not posting alot, im not too good with english .. but ask me anything im allways waching over you ! im a petite woman and im 4'11" and my weigh is 123 pounds , mother of 4 boys 15 , 9 , 7 and 18 month, one girl 3 month and is time for me to do something for my self.=)

10 days more :)

4"11. 125 lb 35-35-40 soon...yesss =)

"Salama" tomorrow its my day! iam so nervous

I am the first one in the morning!!!

some pic!!!.. l love it...results.

7 days.. :) so painful..wow.. sorry my inglish not good.. and no family here to write in english.. thnks sister.. i love it!!!!!! My shape is amazing..thnks Salama

i forgot

Measure... 34- 27 1/2- 43. Still swollen..:/

8 days.. thnks sisters 4 the support :)

I think is a perfect size for my little body.. he knows what he does..:)

pleased with my results

My butt still 43 for the moment.. and waist 27 .. when the sweling is gone i ll be smaller. But i ll be happy with the final result anyway

omg 12 days...its not easy. i hope its stops hurting soon

Some pictures!!! :)

wao.. the strech are gone.. thnks God much better.:)

Doctor said i get 1,000 cc.. =)

1,000 cc in 4'11" its not to bad.. i feel is perfet for my body.. =)

hey!! sisters.. in my 15 days

Some pic!!! At my 15th day, i barely feel any pain..=) but im still a bit swollen... =/

pic!!! 15 days

22 days ..new pic!!

pic.. Sis.. today I feel better =) 23 days

Happy healing Sis!!!!!! =)

Best wishes.... for all my Sis!!!!!

I love my results!!!.. Big change in my live.. ;)

pic

pic..1 month and 1 day =)

I FEEL HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS... BUT THE RECOVERY IS HARD...=/ Good luck girls!!! =)

woww before..125 pound =/

pic..

now from 43" butt to 41" ... well its ok..=) I feel natural..:)

Hi sisters

Can anyone tell me about when I will be able to start exercising (abs, squats) based on their experience? Thanks in advance =)

8 week =)

some pic!!! =)

pic..

my pic didn' t load =(

=(

pic...6 month later

Exercise is the best way...=)

8 month

Feel good!! In 4 month revision... =)

I feel happy !

Im starting to love my body more.. 8 months later:)

9 month!!!!! =)

now 42" ...
Miami Plastic Surgeon

You look amazing.
I love your results!!! I'm 5 ft and I weigh 100 lbs I'm wishing and hoping that my results turn out like yours!!! I see you had some booty to work with already though lol I'm super flat!!! How much did you weigh before sx? and your were 125 lbs when you went in for sx correct?
You look great!! How many days a week do you work out?
Connnnooooo que lindo Te quedo nena. Cual faja usastes? board y foams tambien? El usa drains o tuvistes masajes?
Diamoncilla...... doctor faja.. yes board, foams... masage and drains.. lol thnks hun!! Xox
Tu eres Una de mis wish pic antes de saber que eras tu jiji.. Que es doctor faja?
Oh lol
The doctor faja..la faja q me dio el doctor..
Ahhh ok. Gracias carino. Te deseo lo mejor :)
Una de Mis favorites tambien!
Thnks... sorry I cant write in español because me dieron un warning por escribir in spañish..: ( xoxo best wishes hun!!!!
Who that is called racism. Not everyone speaks the same language. That is fucked up.
I know =(
Banginnnnnn.... You got a ass for dayssss
Omg.u.look gorgeous. Great results! Xo
Thnks ;) u 2
Wow!! I loooooooove your assets :) just beautiful!! Makes me wanna go back lol
Nikita 1015...thnks Hun..=)
He hooked u up forreal!!!!
Boodacious...thnks
I love it! You look amazing!!
Wendylarubia...thnks :)
The results are crazy good! I'm in NJ looking for a dr but I don't want to go outta the country. I want to look exactly like you do after my procedure.. Amazing!