BBL (soon to be VIXEN) Dr. SALAMA ;D

I have been wanting this procedure for about 4...

I have been wanting this procedure for about 4 years now!!!!! My ass when i worked out had bottom booty but no sides. and very little projection. I worked out so hard ladies you have no idea. Honesty section: WORKING OUT DOES NOT ALWAYS WORK. If you have a little ass thats your ass, working out will shape it and round it out but it will not be huge. I am now 130 lbs and 5 ft 3. gained 15 lbs for sx. I originally really wanted Brazilian butt lift only because I want a very natural result. I wanted my butt to jiggle and feel soft. I look in the mirror and I honestly do not see the 15 lbs...although my man says I "definitely" gained weight. I naturally have muscular thick legs and that is one reason i weigh more than i look. Like Sponge bob i only gained fat on my flanks and tummy. a little in my inner thighs. I am not eating milkshakes and fries because I HATE fast food. It makes me nauseous and dizzy. I have been drinking boost and ensure in the mornings. I gained the weight that way and just ate normally. For me to be 116 lbs flat stomach i had to be on an extremely strict diet. ate 6 x a day just boiled meat with a lot of veggies no carbs just protein shakes in the morning. cardio 4 times a week 1hr and weight lifting for my booty and legs. 5 times a week then just polyometrics. even then I didnt have abs. VERY STUBBORN STOMACH FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Butt implants can
be placed either under the skin, under the fascia (fat), between the muscle and under the muscle. I want mine between or under...who wants it under the skin ??? O.o I am also getting fat transfer to sides of booty and under the booty. In Brazil and Mexico, the implants are cohesive gel and it settles a little different. You get a little bottom booty but I noticed the implants here give you projection but no lower booty cheek. I am getting lipo on my upper body. Literally i want my surgeon to lipo me dry. NO fat of my BACK. FLANKS and TUMMY.

*******Its been two months since I gained the weight and have stopped working out :(

STRESS

I am using real self to motivate me to EAT!!! I recently got accepted to med school and all i've been doing is studying and working. when I stress I do not eat at all! I forget I am hungry. Scale says i lost 2 lbs :/

deposit and hotel paid

I paid for 13 nights in aventura florida for my surgery :) ladies i do not know if it will be more or less in the summer but it cost me 603 dollars for 13 nights. that was the best deal i could find! Will post my chubby body pic later. I think the thanksgiving food has helped lol!

Weight Gain and Wish pics

This is me after gaining 15 lbs. I started at 115 lbs now scale read 131 lbs. I honestly do not want to gain more. I feel like my arms are starting to get thick. Based on my wish pic i do not want to be very thick. I want an ATHLETIC upper body and a bubble butt! lol

WISH pics

I want Dr. S to know exactly what I want! I want a small upper body (no wide back of thick arms!) small waist. subtly hips and alot or booty projections with cheeks!

Weight gain diet tips

So I woke up this morning and said "girl .... You r losing your beautiful thick legs" so I went to my gym. I did not eat anything just prepared my shake n took it while I exercised. I weight myself and I gained 4 lbs 0.0

The weight has affected my flanks massively. I pinch and a handful of fat is hiding my abs. Inner thighs n arms. My face thank god has not been effected too much.

Tips. Ladies buy heavy cream and add it to literally anything you cook. I add it to spaghetti sauce soup etc n let me tell you it's soooo good n u gain all those calories. Boost is GREAT n cheaper than ensure I drink 2 of those a day.

I have one month to lose weight!

Ive been MIA for a while but my surgery will be in about a month. I went from 132 ish pounds to a whopping 144 lbs. I have no freaking clue how I got here! I havent even been trying to gain weight I swear I feel like my body is just meant to be thick :( I hate being this fat. The last time I was this big it was in early high school and I was picked on for it. My ass and my flanks have enlarged that none of my jeans fit. My boyfriend thinks I shouldnt worry too much about the weight gain but I cant see myself thicker than this. seriously I never wanted to be this thick lol I am damn sure if i go in surgery like this my ass will be 50 inches or something lol! anyhow I have a month to lose 6 or 10 lbs. I will also be working on my legs and shaping them at the gym.

This is what I did to gain weight:
I promise you if you do this diet you will gain weight!!

breakfast: Eat a honey bun (it has like 600 calories) I used to drink this milkshake: i put boost or whole fat milk, peanut butter and nutella, and bananas. put all that in a blender and enjoy. its actually really yummy :)

lunch or dinner: I USED to make home made pasta like chicken Alfredo. Buy heavy cream and a block of alfredo natural cheese. you can find some recipes online for it. basically you only use the whole cream and cheese you grated and you mix it with some light flour to thicken the sauce. add already cooked chicken and pasta. It has ALOT of FAT calories. DO NOT eat to much of this, its extremely high in fat.

DO NOT eat fast food. Fast food and canned meals carry a lot of sodium which will cause bloated fake fat look. If you ever see me in person lol you will def see my belly jiggle. my fat is very soft and i can pull it. its healthy fat. it took me like 4 months to be this fat! I never eat fast food or canned meals. I buy all organic or fresh ingredients. your body will thank you in the long run and so will your skin!

take care ladies and see you around may to post an update on my weight loss and gym regime! oh and please be careful. Research your surgeon carefully and take care of your health. be realistic with your body and do not force your body to be super thick or super small. remember cholesterol and heart disease is not worth a huge ass. not when you are popping pills and having to visit the doctor many times! xoxo

My weight Gain Journey :)

I thought it would be neat to post some pics of me during my weight gain journey. gaining weight is a huge blow to your self esteem...especially when you are a workout junkie and have literally killed yourself at the gym to be skinny. basically I went from underweight 116 lbs to 130 lbs (my natural weight) to an unintentional 144 lbs :(...;) I still do not know if I should lipo my inner thighs... i know i am having my arms lipo cause there is a lil fat there but still unsure of inner thighs. ALSO any you ladies know the whole garment process.... im so confused. how do you girl know what is a stage 2 garment etc. When do you know to switch garments!?!

Weight gain pics (116 lbs to 144 lbs)

HATERS!!!!!!!!!!

LADIES this is a small tip for you lovely girls...ONLY tell EXTREMELY close friends or relatives about this surgery. That may be your mother and partner (in my case). I swear today I have had all my girlfriends turn on me. They called me a cynical vain BIT$% that wants to be perfect etc. They claim my ass is already bubbly and big ill look like a "ghetto %itch". They even made me feel horrible because they said I "purposely gained 30 lbs to have an extremely big ass" Its not my fault I am naturally thick (i didnt even know I could be that big :( ) SIGH...enough venting :)

Vitamins.... Too much info

Okay so I just have learned there is a vitamin regime to take prior to surgery. I bought vitamin c and iron pills but now I am seeing arnica and other vitamins. I know not to take vitamin E but it's so confusing especially the mg needed. I could only find 27 mg of iron. I found this site http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product.do?id=13517

Is this legit? I may have to buy it cause it has all the pills I need. Last thing I need is my hemoglobin level down. That terrifies me! I want to be in tip top shape! I'm confused lol

finally I got the package

So I talked with Zuny and received my package by email. There is a lot of information there but what stood out was the vitamins to take. I have to take 1000 mg of vitamin c and iron (325 mg) daily. I found 65 mg of iron and I was informed to take that 5 x daily....does that not seem like A LOT!!!!
Moises Salama

Your first entry is right on with my body prior to gaining weight. I was devastated when I had to stop working-out and eat crap. I'm currently stuck at 128 lb. because I'm stressed and don't eat as often as I should.
Ur a lil shorter than me so I would think 128 is a lot unless u hide it well like me. I told my mom my weight and she was shocked!
I can tell I'm bigger, but everyone tells me that my fat is spread out everywhere, so they can't really tell that I've gained weight.
Mmh.com vitamin pac is a great source to prepare for sx! Stop by my journal part 1 lots of great info then mosey on over to part 2 ...yeah we find out who are true friendd are whn doing something like this! Thats y ur have your RS sisters oxox's!
When are you going to salama?
You have a nice shape now so you're going to look fabulous after the bbl!
Can't wait to see your results
Girls are hating cause you're gonna to look hot!!!! ;) stay positive!!!
Totally agree with LoveB
I am a workout junkie as well!!! I love to workout, cardio does it for me. I was running an average 25 miles a week and was told to gain 15 - 18 pounds! It was a struggle to make the decision to give up running and gain. Unlike you I have been eating nothing but fast food (gave up my veggies)!!!! Everything I don't normally eat, I have been eating. My body is soooo confused :(!!!! I was told I could stop eating and have the arms and thighs done for extra fat. But I am concerned about the pain of recovery!!!! That seems like too many lipo areas at one time! From the looks of your frame you are going to be HOTTT!
Haters are gna hate and playa are gonna play ballers Are gna ball & shot callers are gonna call, but that ain't got Nothing to do with your new body,booty & u, it's the way life is, just keep pushing and peps will envy u bkuz u da ish just stay positive boo
Awe thx honey. I hope I come out just like all the lovely girls here. They are all super hot! My body was also very confused the first two months gaining weight. I also binged on chipotle and chick fil but I did notice I had a lot of water retention. I would be 136 lbs in the afternoon and wake up 130 lbs. that's why I quit the junk food n started high protein and dairy food with fat calorie content. @beaUTyworx u r too funny ;) here is to hoping we come out Beyoncé sexy!
Girl screw beyonce , I'm in my own lime light and u will be too aha bet ur booty will be juicier ! But yeah weight is always Up and down especially of body is under pressure or personal reasons ! Hope u get a good amount though bkuz in the end you pay for what u get juno ! Man I wish traveling would be included in quotes today lol
Cosmeticjourney that is definitely me!!!! At night I think I have picked up pretty good and in the morning I would be like 4 or 5 pounds less (back to starting point). I would get frustrated because I feel like I'm stuffing all this garbage in me for nothing!!! Nevertheless, (carbs have been working) lots of pasta dishes, rice, and all kinds of potatoes! ur time is before mine, therefore I am definitely following your journey and praying for you love!!
I think you should stay at 144, more lose 2 pounds. All the fat the suck out will not be usable for the bbl and you honestly don't look big. Good luck on your journey, don't mind the haters they should have felt privileged to find out.
Yes I'm staying around 142 144. I have tried the gym and this fat just won't come off. I'm literally going to beg dr salama to suck all the fat on my upper body. It's not cute girl!
I know, I gained for my sx too. But with the look you want, you'll need all of it anyway.
Where are u from do you have to travel ?
So are u getting both or just bbl? & what's ur full quote boo
I'm from florida so a local. Live not too far from clinic. As of right now I'm set on bbl butt implants however will be going to dr salama for an appt on May 7 to make sure I actually need the implant for my desire body.
Girl please, everyone has something to say until you walk past a crowd (including they're man) and all eyes will be on you. Do what makes you happy hun. You will look gorgeous.
Oh my! Girl I'm sry ur going thru that. I was going thru something similar but going thru it now cuz I want rd 2. Do you boo. Don't let anyone discourage you :-*
Thanks boo :) you know what doc u planning to get ur booty done to make you even MORE beautiful ;)
I didn't tell anyone but my parents my brother and two close friends just because I know everyone would have something negative to say out of jealously!
I'm sorry to hear about your so called "friends." Hey, at least you know who they really are now. I'm only telling my husband that I'm getting a$$ enhancements. My sister knows that I'm getting tucked (she has a TT herself) as well as my friend that lives on the other side of the country. As for everyone else, they will only hear about me repairing my umbilical hernia and that's IF they notice me in pain afterwards. I consider my trip to the PS my personal business and information will be shared on a "need to know" basis.