Breast aug - Aventura, FL

I. Have not had the procedure done yet but after...

I. Have not had the procedure done yet but after my bbl i will! I have a decent size i just want a fuller look after breast feeding they completely changed ! Even the color changed! Pregnancy is crazy. So i will be going to Dr.Salama hopefully if everything turns out as planned. Any Salama breast ladies out in RS?

Im am going with a Silicone implant

Behind muscle

(I am)

I hate that we cannot edit our spelling lol
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Aventura Fl

OMG, girl keep me post, inbox me and ler me know when you are comeback maybe we hang out before the surgery
I had my breast aug with Dr. Salama on 1.9.14. So far its almost four weeks since and I love my results! The only problem is that my right breast has dropped and fluffed while the left one is still slightly swollen and higher. Ive been wearing my binder and massaging religiously! But his results are so natural. All my friends love it!
Oh im glad to know that! I don't see many breast implant patients from him hes more popular with bbls! I cant wait to see the pictures! I wonder if its because you use your right hand more?
Yes, you're right, tall women can often times can gracefully carry a larger implant. How tall are you? So glad you're doing all this research...including the square and up high post-op look of your new breasts. ;)
I am 5'10 i just want a rounder look nothing too big but since im tall it might be big and look smaller ;P
Oh you are tall...lucky gal! While you are waiting for your surgery date, you might find it helpful to experiment with rice sizers to get an idea of how many ccs you want in your silicone implants. Here's a quick video on how to make them just in case you've never done this before.
I got my breast done and I got it behind the muscle to get more of a natural look
Yes thats why i want it behind muscle!!!:)
Oh goodness I thought that 3rd pic was wish boobs. She's looking a little square too so maybe if wasn't taken long after her procedure, hopefully they dropped and her nips came up. Good luck to you on both ur procedures.
Thank you! Haha yes i hope they did I really havent dobe much research on this surgery j wasnt aware that they might look like this at first!
Yeah we call it spongebob or frankenboob lol. You may not have that problem, I didn't, seems to me it usually happens when there is no prior stretch or much elasticity to the skin.
Do you plan on having more babies? Because i do and i still want to breast feed :/? I have spoken to my Dr about this did you?
Not planning on anymore 2 crazy boys is enough. But with the placement I can/should still be able to breastfeed and with everything I read and my PS confirmed most women are able to.
Oh okay good cause i need one more crazy boy and or girl lol!!
You're right! Pregnancy can take a huge toll on breasts. Glad you're able to gradually get your body back. (Just saw you're headed for a bbl in a few weeks...how exciting!) We'd love to see some wish boob photos for your new, ideal breasts. What is your current cup size? Any idea on types of implants or sizing? Looking forward to following your journey(ies!) Keep us posted on your research!
No ? I wear size dd but im tall and they really dont look that big more like deflated balloons lol! I look more like a C but if i try to wear a C the hang out. Im really clueless on this subject i talked to Nancy from dr Salama's office and im getting the implant behind muscle,Silicone