Week 3 post op **New Pics**

Greetings, I've been stalking this site now...

Greetings,

I've been stalking this site now for over a year, secretly and creepishly staring at images of boobs and reading about pre-op an post-op experiences before finally hunkering down and choosing to make my appointment. I've passed the obsession phase; and I'm almost certain that my boyfriend (hereinafter bf) is convinced that I have the hots for women with huge knockers..Ah well, with a little under a week left I've finally decided to "speak up" on this site.

Why the augmentation, you ask?
Well, I decided that I would get this augmentation when I realized that my PCP could not have been more inaccurate when she told me my 34A cup would grow and "fill out" in a couple of year -- I was 16 then. Welp, 13 years later, I am still the same size and have never felt more insecure. So much that my image of myself interferes with intimate moments with my partner. I mean, I dread when I take off my clothes sometimes in my bf's presence, and have secretly sobbed with feelings of inadequacy during intercourse (I know it's TMI; but we're all adults here, right?) He proclaims his love for me "just the way I am now," but I feel like that's what bf's, husbands, best friends, sisters, etc are supposed to say. :-/

While I love the spring and summer time -- I dread bathing suit season; and have opted out of many fun activities with friends at water parks, beaches, etc because of my insecurities. I often times don't even like wearing dresses, because nothing seems to fit me right, as a result I don't spend a lot of time at social events which has hindered my networking tremendously. I am 5'4, athletic build, 135 + or - 5 lbs weekly. I've been told that I have a "petite" frame, but I'm almost positive that people were referring solely to my breast size. I have pretty thick legs and a decent sized butt, so I am seriously UN-proportioned. I know I probably sound like I am complaining, but my breast size is really affecting me personally and socially. I even avoid looking at my naked breast. Sigh...I know I have a deep rooted insecurity issue here, that no surgery can ever fix, but I do hope it makes me feel better about myself.

What Size?
I'm thinking that I want to be a full C, C for CLEAVAGE!! Yay.. I have no idea how many cc's that would equal. Because I have very little tissue to begin with, I would prefer to go with submuscular. The patient coordinator told me that he prefers the Periareolar Incision, which I then FOOLISHLY took it uponn myself to youtube the actual procedure. WHY, WHY, WHY.

I flew in to Miami last night, from Boston. I was...

I flew in to Miami last night, from Boston. I was eagerly anticipating my pre-op which was scheduled today at 11am. I get there, carefully read through a ton of paper work before signing off on everything but still anxiously await to visit with the surgeon. I'm eventually told that he will not be able to meet with me until tomorrow at 1 pm. Sigh. I'll try on sizers tomorrow!!

I finally got the chance to meet with Dr. Salama...

I finally got the chance to meet with Dr. Salama today; after sitting in the waiting room for about 2 hours. Because I was so anxious to meet with him it didn't seem to bother me that much, but my father was quite annoyed. (Yes, my father will be assisting me through this journey. I am fortunate that he lives in Miami, and I can stay and recover at his house free of charge. He's also arranging for a nurse to assist me post-op -- Best Dad ever!) I'm really not sure what I would have done without him. When my BF told me that he couldn't take the trip with me, and my best friend essentially flaked out at the last minute, I felt really alone and kind of crappy about the whole ordeal. I didn't want just anyone to go through this experience with me. Moving on..

My PS and I chatted a little about my expectations, and he asked me a few questions about my health history, and any allergies I have. He took some measurements and told me that the left side of my breast is slightly smaller than the right. We then discussed the incision location, which we decided would be through the areola. He did express that this particular incision type would be more challenging because my nipples are so small, and I've opted for silicone. He explained to me that it would be easier to go through the areola with saline, because it is not already pre-filled, and then asked me if I'd be willing to switch to saline, which I politely declined. My other option was to have the incision in the crease, which is absolutely not what I want, I think the scar would look horrible on me. I have no crease to begin with, so there is really nothing to hide it. Dr. Salama prefers to not do incisions through the arm pit , or navel; so those options were out of the question for me. I pray that all goes well with this procedure tomorrow.

I meant to include: I am getting Natrelle Silicone...

I meant to include: I am getting Natrelle Silicone Moderate Profile 371 cc left side 397 cc right side. I posted some pics with the the sizers on. haha

I filled all of my prescriptions and all that's left to do is wait for my surgery tomorrow at 2pm. I only have a couple of more hours that I can eat and drink, but I haven't been in the mood to eat or drink since I left the pre-op. I think it's fair to say that my nerves have got the best of me right now. I'm going to try to force myself to continue drinking water, and eat something at 11:30pm; if I am not hungry by then.. 2 pm is a long time to wait without food and water.

I barely slept last night. I think I am still in...

I barely slept last night. I think I am still in disbelief that my dreams are finally coming to fruition after all of these years. I am praying that my surgeon performs his best work yet on me. I go in at 2 pm. I'm thirsty, and sure could use a tall glass of water. Nerves are officially shot.

Okay ladies, I made it through! And now I'm on the...

Okay ladies, I made it through! And now I'm on the road to recovery. I still feel a little loopy, and have a feeling of something very heavy on my chest. Right now my new boobies still look small to me, so i hope that changes. Also, no matter how I position myself on the bed I just can't seem to get comfortable. I pray that I heal quickly.

Okay ladies, so today is day 3 and I am feeling...

Okay ladies, so today is day 3 and I am feeling much better! I take my oxycodone every 5 hours, my antibiotic 3 X's per day, and keflex to help me go poop. (I am honestly not sure if the keflex has been Effective) i had difficulty doing a #2 for the last couple of days, but after eating a handful of prunes, the problem was solved.

I went for my first post op visit yesterday and was told that they look like they are healing fine. My PS then gave me a band that is supposed to help my breast drop into place. They are so high up right now, and don't look like they've stretched at all. I've posted pictures. Will this change soon?

I'm a little over a week today, and have noticed...

I'm a little over a week today, and have noticed that the top of my breast feels much softer than the rest. I'm still wearing the surgical bra, and strap everyday, and massaging 3x's daily. Sadly, when I look down at them, they still look flat.. Almost the same way they did when I was a tiny A cup, and no cleavage as of yet. I've gained so much weight after My surgery, and My bf went away for job training for the next two weeks. I'm feeling kind of down and blah about the whole thing, and suffering from a serious case of boob greed. :-/ I hope this feeling fades with these flat hard boobs soon.

It's been a crazy week here in Boston, but we are...

It's been a crazy week here in Boston, but we are all relieved that the second suspect was captured and taken in alive! We are all hoping to get some answers soon!

Amidst all the chaos here, I was officially given the "OK" by Dr. Salama to take my steri strips off. Let me tell you, I was hesitant at first because I didn't know what to expect but I finally did it early this morning. My breasts are still pretty firm, but they appear to change everyday (in a good way). I am massaging everyday and wear my strap before bed. I went to Gap Body to pick up a wireless full support bra, and was measured at 36 D. Wow! That's great -- I hope it stays that way, but to my understanding they are going to shrink more. Boooo oh well! I'm pleased so far. Still a long road on the recovery process but I am facing it with optimism. Dr. Salama has been great! Considering that I am an out of town patient, I have not been able to follow up with him in person. We've maintained contact via phone/ pictures and text, and it's reassuring that I can contact him whenever I feel the need to. I am planning to take a trip to see him again in June. I've posted new images. I'll update again soon.
Moises Salama

I found him on realsealf! So far my experience with his staff have been great! They are very friendly and reassuring. My only problem was the wait time for my pre-op. I'm not sure if this is the norm, but the first day was rescheduled 5 minutes before I was supposed to meet with him, and then when I went to meet with him the second day, a 20 minute wait ended up being 2 hours. Absolutely unacceptable. As soon as I met with him however, I was greeted with a warm handshake and sincere apologies for the delay. He answered all of my questions which made me feel more comfortable.

Wow, what an amazing before and after difference! You look great! Thank you for all your updates and great photos. Looking forward to hearing about your appt in June!

Aw wow that's so nice about your dad getting you help after the surgery! They look great btw! I am worrying about boob greed too..I guess that's normal.your doctor sounds really wonderful too with the texts and emails since your an out of town patient. I hope your visit goes well with him in June:)
You've fluffed out quite abit, looking good lady!
And we are sending love from Tennessee to Boston!Stay safe
Thank you so much, Sally! It been a rough week for us here in Boston, but I'm so happy they captured him alive!
you look great!its really hard to determine what size to get when you have no guarantee based on ccs and what you have to begin with.I too was small to begin with and went with a 360cc saline.I am now 1 week away from my next BA.I am a bit taller but going up to a 500-550 after wanting to increase in size after breastfeeding 2 babies.i really wanted to increase anyways but now i have an excuse!lol Yours will drop though and they do look good.Almost everyone i know that wanted a C cup ended up regretting it later.Especially after they go down from initial swelling.
congrats girl. looking good. they will drop and fluff and we allllll go thru the boob greed. it helped me to see a close friend whose breasts are the same size mine used to be . its a big difference.
Thank you! They seem to be changing daily. They're pretty large right now and I hope they stay that way! Haha. If not, I may consider going larger within the year.
Aw Marie It will be ok! I feel that boob greed everyday and it made it worse when my hubby said wow they don't look very big the first time, I know he didn't realize what he said but I completely understand what you are going through. I'm a month out and am trying really hard just to accept my body, I know exercise will help so trying to make myself get back into my old routine. Hang in there! Hugs :)
Thanks, Jenni! I saw your profile and think your girls perfectly accentuate your frame! How do your breast feel now -- Are they still hard? Have you started working out yet? I wonder if 1 week post-op is too early to start my ab regime again. I miss running, and wonder if I can cheat by getting on a bike..
And I think yours are perfect for you! I think sometimes we women are a little too tough on ourselves and think we need to look like someone else?? I don't know but I have to remind myself daily that what I have now is soooo much better than before! I have been walking my dog and playing golf (which felt really weird at first!) but haven't started running yet, although my ps said I could a couple wks ago. I know I'll feel normal again once I do! And definitely every week gets easier, it's such an emotional process I wasn't ready for that part! You look beautiful :)
We have the same body type but I'm a bit taller than you!!! I totally understand how u feel about intimacy, I too can be very self conscious about my boobs!!! And you have a lot of support from all is ladies on here cause one way or another we have felt and been in your shoes before, hence why we are all taking this journey!!! Keep us all posted on your recovery!!! :) and sending positive thoughts your way!!
Congrats! Yay!!!!!!!
Thanks, Grace! Is it normal to still feel tightness in chest despite taking pain medication? I feel like it didn't really work. :-/
I still feel some tightness at the end of the day, and I'm 11 days out. Not nearly as bad at the first week though. I felt completely, painfully engorged (like I needed to find a baby to feed STAT haha) even when I kept up with my meds....
Yes it is. It gets easier I promise! I think I walked like an elderly lady for a day of two also.
Good luck today!
Thank you! I still can't believe I finally have them!! :-) Hoping that I have a speedy recovery!
Best of luck!!! Can't wait to hear how you do, very exciting :)
Oo good luck!! Get some rest and can't wait to hear updates!! ;)
Thanks, so much! I have a few hours to go..ugh the anticipation is nerve wrecking!! Excited, scared, happy relieved.. do not even begin to describe the slew of emotions I am feeling right now!!
Hi! I just wanted to say that I came across your review, and we have really similar stats. Your surgery is scheduled way before mine, but it'll be interesting to keep track of your progress and see how it's evened out your proportions. I won't say much more because I'm about to go to sleep, but thought I'd comment and say hi anyway :)
Hello there! I'm two days away from surgery!!! I will definitely try my best to log the experience! When are you scheduled for yours?
Hi, thanks for sharing your story. Just keep in mind that your bf truly loves you for who you are. Boobs will only change your appearance and not who you are. Good luck!
Thanks, Notch_Model!