Working On a Plan to Get This Procedure - Team Salama - Aventura, FL

I am trying to get this procedure sooo bad.....

i am trying to get this procedure sooo bad...working thru my finances so that i can get this done...since i know that due to my credit i will not get financing i have to figure out a way..and trust i will!

so i am 5'2' and weight 170 trying to lose 30lbs and live a healthier lifestyle before surgery and after. i feel like i want to get this done asap but i have no money so i have to grind for my butt!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

By Looking At The Results On Real Self Salama Results Was The Best For What I Want

thz RedBonz
My doctor is not on this site but the web site under boris cosmetics but they are working on their website so their arent any pictures on their site yet. If you go in for a consultation they show you their book plus one of the admin workers just got hers done and she showed me and she looks good. His name is Dr. Dass. I am going to him because I have seen his work up front and I know he will do a good job on me plus they are reasonable. I am not looking for a ghetto booty just enough to say I got a booty. They are gonna put 1200 cc's in my butt so that she give me enough booty lol
oh and thats 1200 cc's each cheek
@redbonz thanks girl is your doc on this site have you seen alot of people with good result if so post a link plz.....@niki86 thanks girl
Whether it is Dr. S or someone else, as long as we trust in the doctor we will get the results we need. Going from doctor to doctor was driving me nuts so I just prayed and chose one.
hey girl, welcome to the bbl sisterhood. gl on your journey.
To be honest because his results are the best I've seen and out here in ATL they trying to charge you like over 10,000 and there results don't compare to Salama, so even if it goes up a couple hundred it will be worth it anyway....so the price going up really doesn't bother me all that much cause sometimes you have to pay good money to get quality results.
His results are just ok to me. I have seen some nice and so ok. Im gonna stick with my cali doctor but I do wish you the best and I know you will get you money straight soon.
*and some ok (typo)
yes, I paid over 8000 with the deposit- it is indeed going up swiftly!
Thats what I am telling you. They do not honor emails. They will say that was then but the price has changed. The only way to keep that quote is the deposit. It has happened to other girls. So by the end of august its gonna be in the 8000 range.
well I already received the email and they put the price at 7900 so i am going to put down my payment hopefully the the end of august if my finances allows me too. so i am working hard on it for sure
If you are going with Dr.S you should hurry because his prices are going up everyday. I think he is getting money hungry. One day you call he says 7000 and the next day he says 8000. It is kinda crazy.
I am hoping to get it done May 2013, since I won't be done with school til April I am hoping I can still book an appt for that Month because this dr that I am using is pretty popular among this forum and lots of women on here are booking appts with him....I am trying to put at least 1000 per month over an 8 month course after I pay the down payment of 800 to secure my date
I am in the same boat. I am saving every penny to get my procedure in Los Angeles. Although yours is more expensive then mine, I am trying to save. I have decided give myself a huge budget. When do you think you will being having your surgery?