BBL w/Dr. Salama-March 2013

Hi ladies, ever since I can remember paying...

Hi ladies, ever since I can remember paying attention to my body I could never understand why I didn't have the curves that all other woman had. I am 30 years old, 5ft 8, 210 pounds, and extremly top heavy 40DDD. It didnt really start to bother until I became a teenager and began to be treated differently by my friends, men, and even my family. It was as if I became and outkast of my own race. Its sad but soo true. In the black community if your too skinny or dont have any curves you're looked at as the odd ball or weirdo. And this is my personal opinion based on my life experiences. This is not to offend anyone.

I want the BBL to feel comfortable in my own skin despite what anyone may think of me. I'm not looking to become the next Nikki Minaj or Buffy the Body. I simply want improvement in my shape. In regards to my weight I have always been between 180-185. After I broke up with my ex after a 8 year relationship I gained 25 pounds in 4 months back in 2010. Ever since then I have not been able to get the weight off.

After deciding to research Dr. Salama and his practice I submitted the before pics to be assessed. He recommended I lose just about 20 pounds for the best results. I plan to pay my deposit in September of this year to have the BBL sometime in March. I am thankful for this website and all the insite everyone has provided with there personal experiences. Shout out to Krissy Kriss, Danielle01, and enjoyuself. I hope that at the end of this surgery it will leave me with much more than a rounder butt... All I want is to be confident and happier in my own skin. I believe this will help. For all that took the time to read this preliminary review. Thank you and may GOD bless you with all the desires of your heart.

Has anyone seen like dramatic results with Dr....

Has anyone seen like dramatic results with Dr. Salama? I'm that girl that has no ass at all... lol. I dont have any projection in my butt or at the hip so I wanted to know if anyone like me has seen a dramatic change. Like literally from nothing to something. Alot of pics I've seen the girls have a little something already and after there BBL they look AWESOME
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Are you still scheduled for March2013???
i have a jan 10th date would anyone like to switch for feb or march. please message me
Yup..I'm talking all types and shapes and sizes of girls on here..we are all divas so dr. s is a genius at what he does..Ro, I ment to tell u I've been following your journey for a lil bit on here..that's how I knew your old name..lol..you ready for next year girl..(trey songz voice) let go!!!
hello yes ive seen a biggggggggggggggggg change in alot of Flat asses that doctor salama did he turned alil of nothing into awhole Lotta something. he makes a woman body look like.....dammmmmnnnnn
No need to be ashmed babygirl..we are all family and we all support each other..u are beautiful inside and out..whenever u feel comfortable feel free to put your pics back up..we are all here for the same reason..trust me, are in great hands with doc. S..u are gonna look bootylicious..lol
Congrats on setting your date..welcome to the family...#team salama## 2013 sx girls..lol
Thanks soo much! I just hope I get good results. Because I'm begining with nothing at all. I took my pics down b/c they look that badd lol
Hey girl welcome and congratulations!!!! what day in March are you having surgery/ if you dont mind me asking b/c my date is March 15th with Dr. Salama.
Thank you I'm really excited. My date in March is tenative... I'm trying to confirm which date I can get someone to come with me but I wanted to atleast be on the schedule. Im out a state so I really need someone else there with me.
Welcome to the club. Good luck
Thanks!
Hey girl, I know exactly what your talking about, I was a skinny teenage chick. And they say black chicks are suppose to have booty... i must not be that black because I only have a small booty, with a gut??? wth...lol Also just a heads up if your final choice is Dr.Salama then you might want to try to make that payment a bit sooner because his prices right now are low and come with a good package, 2 garments, 2 massages, and transportation. I am scheduled with him but not until November... Good luck on starting your journey
Hi Nicki86- Yes my final choice is Dr. Salama. I think I may take your advice a put down the 10% I see his prices has gone up from $5899-6799.00. It may go up again.. It's good to know someone understands where your coming from.
No problem girl, that's what bbl sisters suppose do, help out... ;)