Considering Getting the BBL Real Soon - Aventura, FL

I'm new to this site but I have been doing my...

I'm new to this site but I have been doing my research n checking out everybody profile n I like the results...so I'm deciding whether or not if I wanna do it but I'm scared but I do want a banging body by the time next summer come back around.

I'm 25 5'1 155lbs. I am a mother of two and I just had my daughter 16months ago...and I'm not happy at all with my body...I gain weight n I lose weight but I'm never satisfied with my shape.

I just want a nice round lifted booty...coke bottle shape...little waist big butt...nice hips

Make sure you read Dr. S comments from other patients on this site. That should help. I have seen some good and some not so good.
@Unique_Monique - I'm Ruben, and work at Dr. Salama's office. You can email me with any questions that you may have and I'll certainly assist you. Best of luck. My email is rubensalama@epsmiami.com.
Just make sure you do lots of research before you put down a deposit because if you change your mind, you wont get a refund. Also remember he is booked up til may or june by now and his prices are going up so you. If you have questions we are you to help.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I wanna go with Dr. Salama bc i'm feeling his work...by looking at the reviews its making me feel comfortable with my decision.