Salama BBL July 2013!

I've done the research, and made my deposit for Dr...

I've done the research, and made my deposit for Dr. Salama today. I made it for November 12, 2013 with hopes I could switch dates. If you need a later date, PLEASE contact me :)

I want a larger ass and some upside down heart shaped hips, and I'm sure Dr. Salama can do that for me while also giving me a smaller waistline and smaller thighs to complete my hourglass!

Thanks to MsPhatBack I have July 26 as my new date...

Thanks to MsPhatBack I have July 26 as my new date. So excited! Any ladies interested in rooming together? I want to stay the full 3 weeks in FL.

Also, I just added a whole bunch of wish pics! ;)...

Also, I just added a whole bunch of wish pics! ;) I know some may not be "realistic" with my body type, but I won't know until I go to FL. Still hoping I can get something similar and a lot of fat out and into my booty.

A little over 2 months until surgery!

I'm nervous and I feel I haven't planned much. Also, none of my family knows but my sister who is coming with me. I'm expecting to hear backlash from everyone when I get back.

The road to weight loss hasn't been productive, but I am still hoping Dr. S can take from all the areas I ask for. Will update more soon!

So my sister ditched

She said that "something doesn't feel right" and she doesn't want to go. Now I have to find a nurse, and that's double what I was paying for her ticket. Also, she refuses to watch my dogs, which we originally planned to leave them at her husbands, so now I get to pay for doggy day care, which will be a good 800. I'm so stressed about money and getting everything I need. :( UGH!

Considering not going

I have no support and everyone is telling me not to go :(
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I found out about Dr. Salama on Realself and I love his results.

Hey ladylonghorn! I was just reading your thread and had the same hang up as you and I'm on my third day of dieting. I am 220 though and needed to be at 180:( and girl I'm not half way there. I don't want to reschedule because the best time to do it is now. But I do want to look my very best. I want hips and booty. Salama also said that i have more than 4 liters of fat to take out which means that some fat still maybe around after lipo. Now because my date is so close I am starting to freak out and second guess everything.
I got a nurse too ., just do whatever your heart tells u . It will be fine . Let me know if u want nurse info . I m July 16 th
Can you PM me nurse info please? Prices too?
I do please! Thank you lady. I guess it'll help me decide if I'm going.
Sorry to hear that about your sis... Is she trying to throw a monkey wrench in your plans? I'm going through it alone too, and will need a nurse for my date in December. Let me know what you find when you're searching for a nurse. Best wishes.
She is. She just keeps saying "don't do it" or "I don't see what's wrong with the doctors here" even though I've explained a million times. My back-up is "Palace at Home" for $132 every two hours. It's a private duty nurse or assistant. Seems like a fair price. I think I'll have one for 3 days.
@ladylonghorn u are not out of line with tha lipo app pic I see u like that right after surgery that is you be the way what the lipo,app
I hope it's how it comes out. He said he might not be able to get all the areas because there is so much fat :/
Hey ladylonghorn check out londa84 your have same sx date maybe your could room together
I would but I'm bringing my sister and have already booked :( thanks for letting me know tho!
So I got my date, August 15 2013. Nancy and Cynthia are trying to work and get me a later date. That is the day they gave me even though they know I need a late November or December date. Is there anyone willing to switch? Please inbox me.
Sorry girl, I already have a July date :/
March 12 is available inbox me for details
I can't go that early because I'm a student :(
my body is very similiar to yours., i m 5.1 125 but my entire weight is accumulated n my stomach area . no hips whatsoever. :( i met with salama which he stated working on my hips first to cover the dents then my booty, - to be honest he did not gave me high expectations to have big booty but it will def be a change - what is ur weight n height ?
Right now I'm bouncing between 185 and 190, and he wants me to be at around 170. I'm 5'9. ALL my fat is pretty much in my stomach/waist/rolls. I have chicken legs. A girl can't get a break. I need work on my hips too, so I can have a more hour glass, but I don't think he has too much to do for that. I'm sure he can give you a great booty! I haven't seen any results where he hasn't so far, so I wouldn't worry :)
Go to dr perry u are bigger then me I'm 5 5 128 my height is tall u should have great results honey if u go to right ps
I go to be salamafied in 6 days I am so excited
Yay how exciting! I can't wait to see your results! :))))))
I will keep you posted
Whoop whoop! I'm in July too with Salama! July 15th is my date with hotness! You are going to look amazing girl!
I'm SO excited! I hope you get all you imagine and more. These next few months cannot go fast enough, right?
i have july 16th. for the longest i was looking to switch with someone with july 15th due to work only giving me a certain time a week off sighs . - did u get hotel already etc?? u know i have to ask :) , what are the chances of u switching with me for july 16th