Salama BBL July 2013!

I've done the research, and made my deposit for Dr...

I've done the research, and made my deposit for Dr. Salama today. I made it for November 12, 2013 with hopes I could switch dates. If you need a later date, PLEASE contact me :)

I want a larger ass and some upside down heart shaped hips, and I'm sure Dr. Salama can do that for me while also giving me a smaller waistline and smaller thighs to complete my hourglass!

Thanks to MsPhatBack I have July 26 as my new date...

Thanks to MsPhatBack I have July 26 as my new date. So excited! Any ladies interested in rooming together? I want to stay the full 3 weeks in FL.

Also, I just added a whole bunch of wish pics! ;)...

Also, I just added a whole bunch of wish pics! ;) I know some may not be "realistic" with my body type, but I won't know until I go to FL. Still hoping I can get something similar and a lot of fat out and into my booty.

A little over 2 months until surgery!

I'm nervous and I feel I haven't planned much. Also, none of my family knows but my sister who is coming with me. I'm expecting to hear backlash from everyone when I get back.

The road to weight loss hasn't been productive, but I am still hoping Dr. S can take from all the areas I ask for. Will update more soon!

So my sister ditched

She said that "something doesn't feel right" and she doesn't want to go. Now I have to find a nurse, and that's double what I was paying for her ticket. Also, she refuses to watch my dogs, which we originally planned to leave them at her husbands, so now I get to pay for doggy day care, which will be a good 800. I'm so stressed about money and getting everything I need. :( UGH!

Considering not going

I have no support and everyone is telling me not to go :(
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I found out about Dr. Salama on Realself and I love his results.