Doctors Posting FAKE Reviews

Hey Everyone, Thank you so much to all who have...

Hey Everyone,

Thank you so much to all who have posted your stories, good and bad, it's been so helpful. I especially appreciate reading the HONEST reviews, where some of you come forward with things some of us don't want to hear.

I already have an ass, but age, as most of know, changes our bodies. I just want to "enhance" what I already have. The issue for me know is which damn doctor to choose, as they all have their pros and cons

If it wasn't so damn scary I would be on the first plane out to the Dominican Republic to see Yily or Duran...these ladies give the BEST results. I also loved Campos' results. But I just simply cannot take the risk of being out of the USA. I know of two girls personally who had to get blood transfusions while out in the DR.

So, back to the US. I was 100% going with Jimerson, but after reading so many negative reviews, I had to let him go. That man is running that place like a factory and just does not give patients the care and attention they need since he became so popular.

Next up, Salama. I was so damn confident in my decision to go him, but after a few VERY helpful and BRAVE ladies came forward about the atrocious burns that man has given me, how can I take the risk in going to him? I do not understand why after just ONE patient burned he hasn't mended his techniques. As if the recovery wasn't hard enough, we now have to worry about being BURNED?!

I have a consultation with him early April and will bring up these concerns. In the meantime I will upload pictures and update as best I can during the process.

Again, thank you to all the amazing ladies who have shared their story on this site, it is so appreciated!

Welcome and good luck on your journey. I went with salama, i am scheduled for march. You can keep an eye many girls are going january so you can make a decision based on recent results
Thanks Chitown Gal! While I am in Florida I am going for a consult with Dr. Salhauzer. In the back of my mind, I feel it's a risk going to Salama considering some the ladies who have come forth with their reviews about the reviews. Good luck on your day, Salama all things considered gives a beautiful shape!
Definitely its your body and your decision :) I wish best luck not only to salama sistas :)

Dr. Shahine Does Nya Lee BBL Totally Awake?!

So ladies, today I saw a video of that girl from Love and Hip New York, Nya Lee, in a video with Dr. Shahine. She was awake for the entire thing. I am totally confused as to what type of butt lift surgery she had. He is a plastic surgeon, and I doubt he would do anything but fat transfer or implants. Can anyone shed some light?

I had no idea you could be totally awake for this. Nya looks like she can walk right up on out of there! I have looked at some of his videos and his patients are totally awake and normal! Yet my impression was that we would be a sleeping mess during the procedure and wake up being a mess. What gives?

Am just worried they are not following sterile guidelines.
hey hun, do you want a earlier date?

Consultations in Two Weeks

Hey Ladies!

Again, thanks for those who continue to keep updating!

I will be flying in to Miami in two weeks and have four consultations scheduled. My official four are Dr. Salama, Dr. Fisher, Dr Mendieta and Dr. Salahauzer. Here are my pros and cons for each doctor so far! I

Dr Fisher at Vanity-
CONS:
Holy Mother of Hot Mess! This place is a trip yo. It took me 20 minutes to schedule my consult with Fisher after being transferred four times. The lady on the phone was like " I will make a note that you want to see Dr. Fisher" I was like, "what do you mean you are going to make a NOTE" Oh hell no, I am flying in from another state just to consult with Fisher, so you need to make sure I consult with him.

Further to the phone mess and various reviews on this site, I am wondering how the hell am I supposed to put my life in someone's hands when they work at a place like this? Not only that, I heard that Dr. Fisher is booty on the followup. If I want to be treated like sh$t and risk my life I might as well get my ass down to Tijuana or Dominican Republic.

PROS
He can shape an ass. But again, with the poor level of care I might as well go somewhere where they are masters at shaping.

DR. SALAMA
Cons
-Burns
-Implant Infections
-Bumpy Looking Stomachs
-Loose Skin

Pros
-He can shape an ass. He can give that bubble and heart shape
-Not that many negative reviews
-They are organized and professional

DR. MEDIETA
Pros
-Super Professional. I KNOW I will be in good hands. These people know what they are doing!
-Seems to take this field of BBL VERY seriously
-Shapes the hips nicely
-Not too many lumpy stomachs
-Feminine Shape
-Mindful of the OVERALL shape and symmetry

Cons
-Not the best projection/bubble
-Conservative (this may be a pro for some)

DR. SALHAUZER

Pros
-Organized
-Professional
-Great Followup/AfterCare
-OK Shape

Cons
-Just Ok Shaping
-Some lumpy stomachs and loose skin

All in all if I Could have the combined Skill of Salama/Fisher with the integrity/professionalism and aftercare of Salhauzer/Mendieta I would be golden!

I will let you all know what happens when I get back from my consultations!

Your pros/cons are like mine!! Good luck with your consult! I got stood up with mine. The husbsnd and took ofc work, rented a car, drove 4+ hrs to Miami waited 2hrs only to be told, he left for the day. Drove home 4+ hours pissed. I hope they come through for u & u get to speak with him.
(I hope I didn't sound sarcastic when I said good luck. I really did mean Good Luck. I didn't like how my comment read.)
My consult with Fisher is what I am referring to. Sorry.

OH HELL NO!

Ladies, if any of you are considering Vanity with ANY Doctor forget about it. DON'T DO IT.

This place should be SHUT DOWN! I saw it with my own eyes. I wouldn't send a dog there to do surgery. The girls who work there are all NASTY, barely speak any English and look like they haven't showered for weeks.

The Surgery Center is in a Fu$ckign STRIP mall! LMAO. The office "decor" is straight out of a tacky 80s swap meet.

This is a place for people who cannot afford to go to a proficient surgery center. It's low budget and GheTOE! If you are considering Vanity you might as well go to Coloumbia or the Dominican republic. For those of you who already had your surgery there, bless your heart for real. You are lucky to have come out alive.

So I take it you crossed Fisher off your list? lol!!! I honestly believe the problem is vanity and the way they manage/conduct business. I don't understand why he's still there. I keep thinking if I can just get to Fisher and get my bbl I'll be okay but the more I hear the more I get turned off and just don't want to give them my money.
I honestly dont how some people got burned from salama, cuz he went so aggresively with me that some spots are scary i can feel my ribs. I guess its true that some peoples skin cant take it. I feel bad for them cuz this procedure is hard enough. Lumpy stomach, many drs told me its more common with smaller girls, i asked a question here and the drs answers were someone that is muscular its at higher risk of iregularities. Yeah i agree with you on pros and cons, though if salama didnt have the burns he would be golden.

Consultation Update

Man Where Do I begin. Let's start with the worst...DR. FISHER

1. DR FISHER
Let's get something straight ladies: ONE CANNOT SEPARATE DR. FISHER FROM VANITY. Meaning, there is no such thing as saying "Dr. Fisher is so amazing, too bad he is at Vanity" Dr Fisher and Vanity are one and same. They both suck balls. Dr. Fisher Belongs at Vanity because he chooses to work there. Dr. Fisher has chosen to affiliate himself with this forsaken place, so he is just as bad as them.

I was seduced by his amazing results. But there is more to surgery than looking good in your Faja. There is follow-up, after care and communication.

I showed up for my consultation with Fisher and his funky ass wasn't there. They knew I was flying in from California to meet with him too!

While I waited in the waiting room, I was horrified by what I saw walk in and out of that place and what worked behind the desk. Bitches were ghetto As F$ck. I go in with his equally ghetto ass assistant down this long hall while she tugs at her skirt the whole way after one hour after waiting and she tells me "Ok so de doctor E-fisher es no is here. But For Why you no go for the E-doctor hasan? He make too nice E-Surgery too" I said "But is Doctor Hasan a board certified plastic surgeon" assistant says "SURE he is. Maybe, I dink so!" All the while this heffer is texting on her beat up iPhone. She told me to come back in the morning to see dr. Fisher because apparently he called in saying he had personal problems.

I can't, like I CAN'T. Ladies, don't go to Vanity. Results may look good at the start, but you may end up on the Maury Povich show with fat migrating down your leg. Who the fuck knows what goes on there! Does Doctor eFisher even exist? When I told the nurses etc at my other consults that I was consulting with Dr. Fisher, they all looked at me like my ass was crazy. I now see why.

All I can say is wow. I had consisted Fisher but sheet reading the vanity experience in so many reviews, I quickly changed my mind. I want my Dr prepared for emergencies. I want his staff efficient in customer service needs and care.

CONSULTATION UPDATE

Next Up Dr. Salama.

All in all this was a good consult. I had to wait 1.5 hours before I saw him. Some of the things which irked me were

1. Waiting 1.5 Hours

2. Waiting room was jammed. I guess this is a common thing in Miami? In LA, being at a plastic surgeons office is a bit of a more Zen Experience. Not trying to sound like a snob but, it really is night and day. In Miami you feel like you are going in for a Mani-Pedi, certainly not the level of sophistication and professionalism you get in LA. But if LA was that good I should have stayed my ass home right? Exacto.

3. There is A LOT going on at the Salama office. He is human after all, how can you do so much in one day, especially as a doctor. I worry about the quality of care and attention pre and post surgery.

On to Salama. After waiting forever I finally see Dr. Salama. Like everyone says, he is very professional and has a re-assuring demeanor with the right amount of professionalism and friendliness- He knew exactly what I wanted or rather needed without me telling him. He said I would need 1000ccs to 1200cc to get the results I needed because my butt is large and I need that much fat to make a difference. All the other Docs told me this too. I was concerned that would be too much because i already have a big ass, he said he could do less. That made me feel better!

Cynthia his patient co ordinator was really great, I think I talked her ear off, poor thang. I did ask about the burns of other patients, and she said she couldn't discuss the particulars. Touche. The burns do scare me though.

They were also quite friendly with their patients who were there for follow ups. But there was one girl in their with me for an hour. Maybe she was there for a massage? Her ass was massive and she looked like she was in pain. I felt bad she had waiting that long.

All in all if I were on a sinking Ship, I'd be jumping on Salama's Boat. However I don't understand how a doctor can or should do so much in one day.

Next Up Mendieta and Salhauzer

You'll love Salzhauer. His consults are on a different floor than his followups so I didn't see a room full of girls. His office is ran very professionally and I didn't wait long to see him...maybe 30 minutes. He's also very easy on the eyes..lol!!!
I actually have not a bad word to say about Salhauzer. You're right, everything was ON POINT. I just wish there were more girls doing Sal reviews! Office procedures a breeze, extremely professional!

CONSULTATION UPDATE

Just following up with Mendieta and Dr. Salhauzer

Dr. Salhauzer
Not a negative word to say about my experience at the consult. The most organized, "doctorly" consultation I went on.

There were people there before I arrived and after, but my consult still started on time.

Dr. Sal is a great doctor as well as well as all of his staff. A couple of girls in his office have a BBL and look great. Dr. Sal was my first choice but , I just haven't seen enough reviews and I do prefer Dr. Fisher's and Dr. Salama's shaping a bit more over Sal. I still may consider him though. I love the idea that they send a nurse to you the next day after your surgery. like your ass wants to get up and go into a doctors office the next day. The man knows what the f$ck is up! His office is very efficient, I was super impressed.

I chose salzhauer. I on the fence with either taking many wish pics or just simply stating do your best with my Canvas. I do believe doctors can work miracles as I've seen with many reviews but still within the limitations of a person's canvas they bring to have worked on. Our bodies are going to respond and so what they do regardless of all the knowledge our bodies can be unpredictable. I'm preparing mentally for that. Cause I'm thinking I know what type results I'll achieve from looking at others pre and post but this ol body may surprise or surpass my expectations
I am starting to look into Dr. Sal too and I have fired my first doctor. Dr. Salama is very good but has a lot of cons, I feel soooo overwhelmed and tired.
Good luck

MENDIETA LAWSUITS AND DEATH..TONS OF SALAMA PATIENT REVISIONS WHAT TO DO?!!

UGH. This is getting ridiculous. First I thought I was going with Dr Salama after considering all the PROS and CONS. Only to suddenly read a FLOOD of reviews from patients who need to go in for revisions. We are talking one or two ladies, we are talking a TON! IT seems like after a year their asses are going South. One girl is loosing so much volume it's getting uneven!

So I am like Ok Mendieta it is. He is the self-proclaimed BUTT MASTER, and his a$$ is sure to let you know that when you go for your consult. "Oh I was on this TV Show, I wrote this book, did you ready it" Blah Blah. But then I do a quick google search and learn one of his patients DIED, Betty Pino, died Last year although Mendieta has blamed it on complications of previous Dodgy work she had with Silcone from others. So I let that slide, even though a patient did die on HIS WATCH.

Then I read all of this lawsuits, I read of three so so far. Three patients are suing/ have sued for negligence etc. His defense..."if you haven't been sued, you haven't been practicing long enough" Alright there partna!

So the last man standing is Dr. Salhauzer. Oye Vay! He is good, but I just don't like how all of his asses look so high up. Dr. Sal may be the man for me though.

My Verdict So Far?

DR. FISHER : BANSHEE LOW BUDGET MOFO WHO DOESN't SHOW UP FOR APPOINTMENTS.

DR. SALAMA: WONDERFUL DOC, BUT LONG TERM RESULTS DUBIOUS. UNHAPPY PATIENTS , TOO MANY REVISIONS

DR. MEDIETA: MEH. BELIEVING HIS OWN HYPE (PLUS SOME OF THE GIRLS AT HIS OFFICE ARE RUDE)

DR. SAL: BEST ALL AROUND . BUT WISH THE SHAPE WAS MORE MY STYLE. NOT BAD, JUST NOT WHAT I PREFER.

I was Salama patient , yes I went back for revision . But realistically your results won't be perfect , we want perfection n all they can do is improvement who are we kidding . Tough decision indeed . Whatever u decide good luck , hope everything turns out okay for you.
hey thanks for the assurance. I felt as though more Salama patients went back for revisions than other doctors. I will read your review!
hi doll i was saying the same thing about salama when going through dr but in hinsight he has the most reviews for bbl here it would be a fair comparison if the other drs had the same amount of reviews but thats just my observation

SALAMA BOOTY TRAIN TOO JUICY TO GET OFF. BUT ALSO CONSIDERING DR. DASS

Oh Brother. Even with the Burns, the uneven asses, the revisions, I cannot let go of Salama. Why ? Because most of his asses are thicker than a snicker! That cannot be denied. ugh.

But thanks to the incredible results of Dr. Dass Dolls, and especially, Callsmebabydoll, I will be going in for a consult with him. I am stocked because he is in LA like me.

So ...so far It's Salama and Dass. I had to let go of Salhauzer , because some of his results are just meh. Sorry Dr. Sal, I really like you, but the shaping is not for me.

Ok so Pros and Cons SO FAR of each

DR. SALAMA
PROS
-Ass Thicker than a sinker. Asses so phat they need a lap dance!
-He's done so many of these surgeries
-The recovery center they work with knows EXACTLY how to take care of you after you have a BBL. This is key for me. I ain't trying to wipe my own ass after surgery!
- I have seen some of his asses in person. Brought a tear to my eye.
-A Miami doctor knows just what the ass needs
-Smart Dude
-The Bubble Booty game on point!

CONS (seems a contradiction of the PROS?!)
-Burns
-Revisions
-Sometimes lop-sided
-lumpy stomachs
-His hip game ain't the best I've seen

DR. DASS
PROS
-Beautiful Shaping, OMG. The hips ...PERFECTION!
-Feminine aesthetic, if a TAD conservative on the bubble look (but who cares if that isn't what you want)

-Read only ONE Bad review saying he was late 40 mins. Girl, relax. you don't wanna deal with these Miami Doctors who are ONE AND TWO hours late!

-Happy Patients
-Stomachs look good. No lumpiness.
-Did I say he shapes like a mofo? His patients look like WOMEN.
- He is in LA, yaaaaaaayyyyy/. So he knows how to deal with fastidious broads like myself.

CONS
-Is he Too Good to be True?
-Haven't been doing as long as Salama. I wonder about the longevity of this butts.
-Wish they were more bubbly looking.
-Hasn't done as many butts as Salama

Try Dr Dass :) He seems very professional.

NO MORE DR. SALAMA. BYE FELICIA!

So no more Dr. Salama. Too many patients are reporting complications. If it's not the burns, it's the serums, if it's not the serums it's the fat necrosis.

#Bye Felicia.

Doctor Search still on. Sigh.

Hi Hun, THANK YOU, for all the information you provided for us!! Previously i was torn between Dr. CARDENA "MEXICO" & DR. Salama. For my main concern was the "TT". Like you after careful consideration I looked into Dr. Salama, unfortuantly after paying my down payment and securing my date was when i came accross the burned victims, :( I started to have second doubts even talked to my husband and he was like babe, look at the ratio of surgeries he do that were succesful versus those that wasn't.....complications will arise with any surgery etc, etc...After careful consideration im going to stick with him because his results are excellent and he's experienced with curvy women.....im trusting in this practice and have faith by putting it in Gods hand.....im getting a "TT/Lipo/mini bbl " cant resist LOL At the end of the day we have to follow our instincts and choose whats best for us! With all your detailed planning im sure you will find the right one : ) Please keep us informed im excited to see how your results turn out and the doctor you choose .....cause grl u aint playing!
Girl you know I ain't playing! I am not secure with Salama, but those reasons are my own and just my opinion. I applaud that you have chosen your Doc and are secure with your choice. That's what matters. I felt most comfortable with Salama's experience , but it's his technique and longevity of his asses which left me unsure. I still have not chosen the perfect doctor for me, but I still think of Salama from time to time.... like the guy who got away, lol! One of the issues I have found with Salama besides the burns and yucky stomachs is the fact that he injects only into the skin/fat and fat WILL die. That is why so many of his patients have necrosis etc. At any rate, I can't wait to read your story!
Girl... You sound just like me and my story . Although I didn't take the time to post all of it. Glad you did . I went through almost the same thing. I'm from LA but I was going to make my way to Mendieta bc he's supposedly the nicest Ass doctor. Salams asses are too big for my taste. Nice shape though. I have a friend who went to Bruno and got good results but very minimal. At the very last day I changed doctors. My gut told me Dass and I listened. It's only been 3 days. So I'll keep u updated . I feel your pain. When you know, you'll go

DR. DASS CONSULTATION

Hey Ladies! Had a consult with Doctor Dass and for the most part it was probably the most seamless of them all.

Dr. Dass is very calming and his office is very well run. Being that I live in Los Angeles I feel staying here is the best option for me. Also the service you receive in Beverly Hills/Los Angeles is bar none, the best in the world. They got their shit on LOCK! It's not a nightmare like it was in Miami.

Dr. Dass was very honest with what he could do and what he could not do. One of my concerns is filling out the dents in my butt, and adding more to the bottom. Dr. Dass advises me that it may or may not work as fat in the lower part of the butt where the crease is doesn't usually survive. Waaaaaaaaaa. Anyways here are my Dr. Dass Pro's and Con's

Pros
-Seamless Office Experience
-No waiting time
-He is great at shaping the hip/Butt
-Offers this procedure with Smart Lipo, which allow Skin Tightening, no loose skin!

-Allows you to be AWAKE for the surgery, eliminating the risk of General Anesthesia

-Great demeanor

-No lumpy looking stomachs

CONS
- He has been doing this for almost 10 years , yet there are not a lot of reviews of him. Why?

-He has only been at his office for one year. Previously at Boris Cosmetic with Dr. Hughes. As a result, the review seems to only be from the past year

-Some of his reviews here are repeated elsewhere on other sites. SUSPECT.

- I am not sure if he can produce that bubble butt look.

-Some of his Butts just don't have that fullness on the bottom that we all want

-His patient co ordinator Ryan, was SUPER NICE, but prone to over-exaggearation. This makes me nervous. He kept on trying to sell me on a procedure I was already sold on. Kept re iterating that Dass was an artist and patients experience MINIMAL pain post-op, which I know to NOT be true.

All things considered. I Think Dass may be my man. I just really need him to get on board with the bubble heart shape I want.

With all that you ladies have gone through post op with complications, I could not imagine not being near the doctor whenever I need to be drained etc. So I am probably going to stay in Los Angeles.

Talk soon!

I absolutely had to have the kind of service that BH and Dr Dass's office provides. I could not have this type of invasive procedure done and encounter any disorganization , rudeness or drama whatsoever. I rave about him and his office because I expect the highest level of professionalism. I am glad you experienced this environment. I Love Ryan! He's just a bit excitable and I guess when you really believe in the product , it's going to show. Re: Bubble But , in my experience Dr Dass gave me everything I asked for. Including my "staged" approach. I had noticed on his patient reviews that most received less than 1,000cc. I told him, I need you to pump that way up for me and he did. 1450cc. I believe he will give patients what they ask for but after that , it's out of his control and in your bodies control. My high shelf But has gone down , thank God because it looked very fake . Now it's dropping and rounding and looking natural and pretty. I have also read that fat to the hips doesn't usually stay. I will be asking him to insert the fat from my Smart Lipo to my mid But , that should work it's way down . That crease at the bottom if the cheek is also an internal support. If that is not there to begin with , as in my case, you can graft to the bottom but what's going to hold it up ? It's so individual and body dependent this procedure. So far my overall shape looks amazing . I received my new red Corset yesterday and it's a size 26 waist , cinched to a 24. My hips are at 45. I love being curvaceous , the more the better and Dass made them dangerous :)
Thanks mama. As always you are a Pandora's box of useful and sound insights. It concerns me that you say the fat in hips does not stay. Your hips are a thing of beauty, are you meaning they will go down to what they were? The fact that you say your bum is dropping and rounding out is encouraging. I thought your shelf looked good too. I see what you mean about that fat in the bottom not staying. It's where I want it the most. I cannot wait to see your new pics. OMG! Again, thank you for the insights!
I read Dr Ghavani or Dr Bruno make that statement. Lol, my hips aren't going anywhere . it's impossible :)

BEFORE PICTURES

Hey Guys well, I guess it's time to upload those before pictures! Like I said, I don't feel like I have a awful body, I just want to enhance it up a bit. With that being said, I am not sure if all the stress and recovery is worth it. As you can see I already have a shape.

You look fantastic ! I don't see any reason why you wouldn't get fantastic results! Oviously I know Dass can do the hips. I'm not sure what size But you're looking for? I do know he will pump up the CCs if that's what you desire . He did with me. The bottom issue is another story , he may or may not , as he told you. I was driving today (convertible , wind in my hair ) is when I do my best thinking and I had a thought . Now stay with me.... I know it would be a two step approach but could it be possible to have Dass do your hips and another surgeon do your but with the volume and shaping you desire ? You would have to save fat for each procedure , but just brainstorming ......
Girl I think that is a great idea in theory But who the shit wants to do this nonsense TWICE? LOL! I have come to the conclusion that you just have the choose the doctor who can come to closest to your ideal. Because let's face it, none of them are perfect. Also I notice with Dass he does hips and butt together.Meaning that he shapes the butt by shaping the hips and shapes the hips by shaping the butt.
It's a nice "theory" but yes, he definitely enhances simultaneously.

SHADY SHADY SHADY DR. DASS

So Ladies. This is just a reminder to DO YO MUTHA-F$CKING RESEARCH. I am coming to find out that Dr. Dass' office is shady as F$ck. The shadiest and fairest of them all. Let me submit the evidence below.

SHADY ITEM #1 : The First Red Flag was I asked Dr. Dass and Ryan how long Dass had been doing this procedure. Ryan who exaggerates said "Oh 10 Years!" I then asked Dr. Dass and he said 8 years. But they both wavered in their response. The Lie detector test determined that was a LIE! FACT: Dr. Dass only became certified in 2012.

2. SHADY ITEM #2: Take a look at all these reviews. Only a FEW of Doctor Dass Patients update. Yet you have been doing this for 10 years? Sit Yo ass down.

3. SHADY ITEM #3: The reviews all sound like the same person, with the exception of a few. Maaaaaan, sit yo ass down.

4. SHADY ITEM #4: RYAN RYAN RYAN! This dude's favorite word is ARTIST and ARTISTIC HANDS. When I went in for my consult all he could talk about was Dass is an artist this and artistic that. Look at these fake ass reviews, a couple of them use the words ARTISTIC HANDS. Interestingly these same reviews are repeated on YELP, VITALS, RATEMDS etc. Who the hell goes and posts the same review on more than one website? RYAN THAT"S WHO! Ain't no bitch recovering from surgery trying to get accounts on 100 websites to write one review. Maaaaaan, sit yo ass down!

5. SHADY ITEM #5: Bitches be getting up after surgery and doing the fucking Salsa! According to RYAN bitches are twerking the night of surgery. How stupid do you think we are?! Major Liposuction and Fat transfer and your ass is bout to turn up the SAME DAY? Ryan, sit yo ass down!

6. SHADY ITEM #5 : Peep the AUSTRALIA" review. User Lydia2012 . This "down under" bezzie seriously endured a 24 hour flight back to Australia 7 days after surgery? Girl (Ryan/Dass) you betta sit yo ass down. Her ass just did an around the world flight after major surgery but can't post any pictures? Most of you heffas on here can't even take your garments without fainting after 7 days.

It's a no-go for Dr. Dass. And for all of you considering him, call his ass out on this shit! And don't let Ryan take you for a fool! Ryan if you are reading this homie..you betta SIT YO ASS DOWN AND BEHAVE!

If I can dish It I better be able to take it. No I am not a whack job, but rather extremely suspicious of Plastic Surgeons in general from the stories I have heard and some of the things I have seen on this site. That said I apologize for stating you faked us out, because obviously you are a real patient. And you look REALLY good. Your results will be fantastic especially since you are already very fit. Dolls, I am still looking at the Dass Office a little sideways, but I was wrong on Lydia2012 portion of my review.
Well thank you and I appreciate it! Will be posting more post op soon xx
Lmfaooooo wow!! People refer to real self for honest reviews and yes, don't get me wrong, I was definitely asked to write a review by their team based on my experience but I am most definitely a real patient. I wouldn't normally do this because I am a very private person but I will be posting images of before and after. I have emailed him to forward them to me, and I will post images of me in casual clothes next week. I am just falling on 6 weeks post op so my garment is due to come off in the next few days so I'm super excited. Also, get your facts straight, my flight from LA to sydney was 9 days after my surgery (more than safe to fly) I travelled business AND it wasn't a 24 hour flight it was 15 which felt like a 5 hour flight coz I was asleep the whole time. Anyway .. I respect that you don't appreciate fake reviews as you genuinely probably are looking for a surgeon because like myself you would want to be 100% sure so I assure you I wouldn't bother writing on this other than yhe fact that I actually am a real client with a real experience with Dass. Oh and also, don't believe the whole "doing salsa the same day" coz I was bed ridden the next day. It wasn't untill 3 days later that I could walk about without feeling light headed. I also experienced the "light headedness" when i was changing my garment (as I had a spare) and literally thought I was going to die! I later learned that it was totally normal and others had experienced the same. I had my husband and sister with me the whole time so I was very well looked after. Can't wait to finally post pictures so u believe "MA ASS"

BACK ON THE BOOTY TRAIN

Hey Ladies,

Nothing super riveting to report today. However for now. I am skipping out on Dass. Yes his work speaks for itself, but I thought I was Considering a doctor who has been doing this surgery for 10 years. Come to find out that He has only been certified as a plastic surgeon for 2 Years. It makes me uneasy that a Doctor's office would fib on such vital information. It explains why he has so little reviews.

Still the results of his patients are outstanding, but I can't deal with a Doc who doesn't have dull disclosure.

So have you decided who your Surgeon will be? I trust your opinion.
Girl I am back at square one. But I am using your formula: All Surgeons are going to hustle you and none are perfect, just choose the best one.
In reality , how many surgeries does Salama do? If he's doing a high volume of patients , then of those patients , what is the percentage of the ones having to return or problems? They are all going to have revisions. Something to consider .... hmmm Toying with the idea of running down to Miami real quick just for FYI.

FAJA PRACTICE

Hey Ladies. Nothing extra exciting except that I got a Faja and waist cincher to practice how it feels to be uncomfortable all the damn time. Reading all your stories about garment woes made me decide to get one and practice wearing it before surgery. That way it may ease the shock of having to wear this dreadful torture device. It's a bitch putting on! I have no idea how you ladies do it POST SURGERY!

I plan to practice wearing at least three months pre surgery on top of training my waist.

Current Measurements

140lbs
34B
28 Waist
43 Hips

Girl...is all I can say. Wait for my update. The real side
I can't wait. It's about to get real up in here.
And Bitching my ass off!

Reality Check

Ladies. In case anyone is considering going of town and specifically To Vanity and using their recovery home package, please spare a moment and ready BeautyBooty review here

They had her and other patients staying on a BARN of some sort with Actual Horse Stables. Yes, Horses. One patients even feel on her ass almost unconscious and the nurse was more concerned with washing the blood off her hands than help the girl get up off the ground.

Ladies, be careful. Don't let your thirst for the ass rob you of your reason.

aahaha your review just made me laugh out loud! sit yo ass down! you are hilarious... you are a very good investigator. i too am in LA....FIND US A DOCTOR!!!!! the perfect one just doesn't exist i am afraid.....what to do?
Omg u got great measurements doll lol yes ended it is horrible warring the faja it is a bitch lol so cute good luck with your procedure how many cc are u planning on getting?

Doctors Posting FAKE Reviews

This is just a vent. I wish there was a way for real self to better monitor Doctor reviews. I won't call out any doctors here, but I have already mentioned this problem before. Doctors posting fake reviews are DISGUSTING! You are a DOCTOR, where the f$ck is your integrity! You are a doctor you shouldn't have to resort to this high school nonsense! This is the kind of shit little girls do. But a doctor, really?

I just read some lame ass "review" where they said the doctor gave them a "Celebrity Butt" LMAO! Do you know of any woman who speaks this way? And no, posting up ONE ass picture doesn't legitimize your review either.

Ladies, beware. Damn if they lying in the reviews, what the f$ck are they doing while you are under? Ah hell no!

For the Record, I have not seen Dr. Salhauser, Salama, Fisher, or Mendieta post fake reviews. Because their asses stay too busy for that shit!

Agreed all those drs you mentioned are top
Hi Hun, I'm not going to mention any names but I've noticed that to! I've also received questionable inbox messages that's slightly odd. I'm happy you called this out!
Yeah i got some weird inbox messages too

Doctors Posting Fake Reviews

How exactly are these accounts verified? Real Self will only verify with email address, so that doesn't mean shit! They really need to crack down. It's not right. If you are allowing Doctors to post fake reviews, RealSelf.com will loose credibility with its users. I had a couple of "Dass" patients respond to me in inbox. Guess what? The ones that did respond (with the exception of the real ones) all said the SAME thing. Go to Dass, he is AMAZING! OMG MY HUBBY CAN'T KEEP HIS HANDS OFF ME" Hmmmm, suspect. Of course they responded to you before surgery, waning to make sure you choose them. Then after you pay and have your surgery, they are done with yo ass. No More replying to your PM's.

There are enough REAL reviews to base a decision. But the fact that a Doctor would lie, makes you forget the truth, which is that DASS is a good Doctor. That Mother F$cker had my ass at Hello! I was ready to put down money for surgery, but had to figure out a date. But then the shit hit the fan, and I had to pass.

Another serious reason why these fake reviews from Dr. Dass are detrimental: They have him all with five stars and thus place him in the REAL SELF TOP DOCTORS Category. This distinction alone will coerce women into getting the procedure because he is a so-called Top Doc, but what they don't realize is that this Top Doc Distinction is based on FAKE REVIEWS! So he put himself in the Top Category. It's so deceiving, and RealSelf has power over this.

In regards to fake reviews, there are MANY ways to distinguish between a fake review and a real one. One red flag is when they don't have ONE NEGATIVE THING TO SAY. Are you kidding me? This is the most HELLISH procedure I have heard of! Some women have even said, Childbirth was easier, some are STILL recovering MONTHS later. And you're gonna tell me you had a "LITTLE DISCOMFORT" Chile PLEASE. Sit the fuck down! And I don't wanna hear that business about "EVERYONE BODY IS DIFFERENT" Man, stop it. This is MAJOR trauma to your body and you will be feeling some kind of way for a long ass time.

Rest Assured if I decide to do this surgery with Dr. Dass, and I can't get up and do the Fox Trot the next day, Imma beat yo ass Ryan! And that's real! I will make you come to my house and wash my Faja and scrub my booty!

omg i cannot stop laughing! you are killing me with this...beat ryan's ass and make him come wash your faja? omg...i am on the floor! you cannot be more right...this is WAY worse then childbirth! i am 5 months out and i am JUST now feeling normal again. i was SHOCKED at how bad it sucked. and for a LONG time! it is hard to put in words just how bad it is. that is why i cannot BELIEVE i am considering it again. but then again, i had a second child....same concept i guess....you forget the bad... i just want more fat then freaking 240cc! i am pissed! to go through all of that for 240cc? don't get me started....i just had to tell you how funny you are...thanks for the laugh!
LOL. Glad i gave you a chuckle. 240cc ? Now that is no laughing matter! i think we spoke on this this before. Like hello, what kind of banshee doctor gives you 240cc? There are women on here who are absorbing like 400cc on fat on EACH butt check. So like at a rate of 40% absorption we are talking he left you with 130 to 140 CC of fat on each side! That isn't enough for your big toe. Wow. Amazed. No words for this.
um ya, and he put a full 60cc syringe of the 240cc in each hip! that is 100% gone! so do the math on that one! my ass looks the same now that it has all reabsorbed. dass thinks he can only get around 300 each side. ugh
Miami Plastic Surgeon