New booty NEW ME ! BBL with Salama 2014 !!!!

Hi lovely ladies. I have chosen to go with Dr....

Hi lovely ladies. I have chosen to go with Dr. Salama next year for my bbl! - march 31st to be exact. I am very excited a year is a while away but I am paying cash. I was wondering if there are any other women out there scheduling for around the same date that would like to rent a condo together. I've already done research on places and prices and it makes so much sense to try to do.

I love this website! Morning ladies!!! I have...

I love this website! Morning ladies!!! I have been making payments towards my surgery for a while now. I am happy that I spoke with Nancy when I did 2 months ago and put money down when I did because now it is 9,199.
Anyway! What are some vitamins that you ladies took before ?! I need all the help I can get. !!!!

Call me crazy?!! I am paying my surgery with cash...

Call me crazy?!!
I am paying my surgery with cash. I figure Salama is booked out a year- If I really want this booty the least I can do is just stash my cash for this surgery! I am young 22 years old, but make 2,000+ a month. do simple math. Saving is reasonable I just need to stay on top of everything.! I am so excited for this I have a countdown as motivation and just to fuel to my excitement.!!!! I have a full team behind me i.e/ friends and family .... but you guys too!!!! I only have one RS sister that is playing the 2014 waiting game with me! I KNOW THERE ARE MORE OF YOU OUT THERE !!!! :-)

Some of you vets' where did you stay and for how long. Seeing my flight will be about 4 hours I will be paranoid and I am contemplating staying for 3 weeks/possibly a month just because.
How do I get you amazing women to reply to meeeeee ?!!!
that is it for now!
327 days !!!!! :) heeheee

#Salamabeauties 2014 !!! Sent Nancy pix.

I LOVE reading these reviews !!!!!!!!!! I am possibly slightly addicted. So I told my boyfriend about my plans and he is 100% supportive !!!!!! He says he loves me the way I am but understands and loves the after pics that I have shown him. Are there any other women out there that are having surgery the beginning of april/end of march??? I literally think about this SX everyday... is this normal?!?! heeheee.
I sent Nancy my pics. how long did it take for her to respond to some of you guys??? I'm sure I will be able to get the sx but I just want to read it !!!!
LOVE to my Minneapolis beauties !!!! that is all for now

Cleared for surgery!!!!

Hello lovely rs ladies !!! I jus got off of the phone with Nancy. I got "approved" for my SX . She told me Dr. Salama said I only need to lose 10-15 pounds. If I lose a little more it won't hurt. I have to say, I thought I was going to have to lose like 30 pounds !!! But guess not Dje eexplained if he takes more fat out than he needs they simply just dispose of it. I alreadyy gave my down payment. . . . So now I wait. Arghhh I'm so impatient :-) love this website !

More random Wish pics :)))))

Can't sleep so I opened my laptop...... found some more with pics :) but at the end of the day I am not going to show Dr. Salama any because I have heard that he does not like them. :) I trust him 100% but fun to pick pics :)

Me :-)

293 days ...... Update! :)

hahaha I am semi crazy and have my own countdown until the day of my SX.!!!! I recently spoke with one of my good friends from high school that lives in Palm Bay FL. She said after my SX I could stay with her for as long as I would like. I AM SO EXCITED because;
1 I can see her 2, I can meet her daughter for the first time 3, I will be close to Salama in case of any complications after SX and 4, I can save big BUCKS ! ! like a thousand+ !!!!!!
I am relieved because being in Minnesota and talking with Salama over the phone vs being an hour away after sx puts me at ease, and my family. I am going to stay in Miami probably for the first 10 days, then travel up state and stay with my friend. Rite now I am planning on staying in Florida for a month. I also want to try to feel out the atmo !!! haha I am considering moving to FL...... I graduate in 4 months so now is the time to PLAN! :) I am so young still, have my entire life ahead of me I am so excited for this SX and it really really helps to have a supportive other half...my man :) I hate the word BOYfriend. lol Without this website and you wonderful RS vets info I don't know what I would do.

For all my ladies with next year SX dates!!! Time does really fly by! I am going to post more Pre-op pictures as time goes on. I am working on a weight loss, but with SX being a year away it is hard to gauge. alotttttt of my weight is muscle in my legs. I have played soccer my entire life. Currently I only play a few times a month, so that is where my belly weight has come from.

Me -
5'3 - I'm a shorty !
190 lbs. - Salama said he only wants me to lose 10-15 to get my beautiful HUGE booty..... I am going to try to lose 20 and send pictures in to see what he says then. I did tell Nancy to tell him I want MAX cc's. heehee.
I will measure my hips and booty soon.... YIKES not a pretty sight. haha
My tummy/body has 0 stretch marks......once I lose 10 pounds my tummy always tightens up..... we shall see about now though...... I weigh the most I ever have. NO BUENO !

A little bit about me; Brief I promise. I am now 22 years old, living in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I work full-time and am a student. I have a 2 year business and I am finishing up cosmetology school. I am Peruvian and Brazilian.....If you don't know where Peru is please seek Google and possible a secondary education class. Unfortunately I was not blessed with the stereotypical Brazilian booty that we all yearn for on here :) I did however come out with a nice bronze glow and soft curly hair hahahahahaha joking joking. I have traveled to both Peru and Brazil, I plan on living in Brazil with my father at the end of 2014/early 2015 for a few months. I need this surgery before then!!!! I do not want to leave the states until at least 10 months post.

I am opened to any questions.......e-mail...
I will post more pics later! - Until next time RS sistas !

E-Mailed Yily just for the heck of it!!!!

In no way would I EVER consider having SX in the D.R. ...... I have seen some BEAUTIFULLLLL Yily dolls, but I have also seen some not so pretty Yily dolls.........with that being said, after I totalled up the known expenses. The price was the SAME...Salama VS. Yily. for SX, Room, Board....etc..... I do know I am paying Salama's 'cheaper' sx price because I put my downpayment before he recently raises his prices and I am going to be getting a hotel for a week then heading north of Miami to stay with a friend...aka...NO $$$ spent.....but #teamsalama I am!! I do wish he would lipo the tummy like Yily though :)

I E-mailed Yily just for fun, to see what she would say back. Seeing I speak spanish, I heard that she replies quicker......& no I did NOT use that horrible thing you guys call a translator..... In 2 days I was sent a reply...1 not only did she NOT address any of my questions, she also didn't even acknowledge the pictures that I sent her to see if I would qualify for SX, no instructions nothing. Instead she sent me this; (seems like an automated response) - NOT the kinda place I would like to perform any SX on me......

Thanks for getting in touch with us!
Sorry for the waiting time

The price for Tummy Tuck, fat grafting to buttock, BBL, liposuction of abdomen, armpit, back, flanks, waist, arms is 4350$USD. It also includes 1 compression garment, pre-operatory tests ( TTP, HIV, Hbs, HCV, BASAL GLYCEMIA,GLYCEMIA, UREA, SERUM CREATININE, FULL BLOOD COUNT, VDRL, BLOOD TYPE Y RH) , cardiologist (EKG), anesthesiologist (epidural block), clinic fees (room, operating room, nurses, IVs, 3 meals, surgical assistants, etc).
The procedures will depend on your hemoglobin levels.
Optional: medical insurance (it covers possible complications that may present after the surgery, during the first 30 days) 250$USD extra.
Extra
The lymphatic massages cost 31$USD each session (10 sessions)
If you want to buy a second garment, the price is 140$USD
In case you need a blood transfusion, the price is 250$USD
The compression sleeves cost 60$USD
Dose of medication
If you want to buy the medication in your country
-HEPARIN 40 MG: Subcutaneous injection 1 per day for 8 days.
-CLAVULIN 1GR: Take 1 every 24 hours for 10 days.
-DICLOFENAC 50MG: Take 2 tablets together the first 3 days every 6 hours, then at 4th day
take 1 every 8 hours for 10 days.
-OMEPRAZOL 20 MG: Take 1 every 12 hours for 10 days.
-VITAMIN C 500 MG: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for a month.
-FERROUS SULFATE: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for 30 days.
-FOLIC ACID 10 MG: Take 2 tablets per day for 15 days.
-THROMBOCID CREAM: Apply on the operated area 2 times a day for 10 days.

We recomend you to stay in the country for 2 weeks. If you can't stay that long, you must stay at least for 10 or 8 days minimum.
Scheduling a date and the deposit
When you decide to have the surgery you need to say to me the exact date you want to have
surgery. And once the date has been set and you’ve booked your flight you have to send me your flight information and a deposit of 500$ US (it can be more but no less than 200USD$)
Choose any day you want (you don’t need to ask me if it’s available or not), I will write down
your dates but only lock the date to people who have sent me the deposit.

If you send your deposit and then decide to cancel, You will not have refund. Since send an email with photos and ask about prices, it becomes a consultation, virtual, but it is a consultation. And my time and my team's time is valuable.

I’m receiving deposits through Chase Bank

Please go to your home branch and make a wire transfer of your deposit to the following account:
Intermediate bank: JP Morgan Chase Bank. ABA Routing #: 267 084 131
Checking account# 183 553 839
Name: Yily Loramny De Los Santos Rosario

Once you’ve sent the deposit you need to send me in an email your confirmation number and the user name.

We're doing this because we want to be sure that the patients will come to have surgery. Some of them confirm their dates and we wait for them but they never come.

Before surgery

- It is VERY important to have a good hemoglobin level to have the surgery done. Also i
recomend you to see a cardiologist few days before coming.
-You should start taking vitamins, B complex, ferrous sulfate, folic acid, vitamin C.
-Stop smoking
-Stop taking drugs
-You should have a doctor or nurse that able to drain your liquids when you get back to your
country.
-Your hemoglobin levels have to be more than 12 gm/ dl.
-You should have the tests done there to be sure that you can have surgery. The tests are:
Creatinine, glucose, full blood count, hematocrit, EKG, radiography
-You need to bring loose clothes, a shirt to wear under the garment, baby wipes and maternity pads.
-You have to bring any identification to the clinic (ID, Passport or driving license) To have the
admission done.

After surgery:

I will give you instructions and recommendations for your recovery.
You should bring loose clothes and maternity pads.
You will stay 1 night in the clinic and it’s included in the quote.
You have to wear the garment for 3 months and can’t spend more than 45 minutes without it.

Transportation to the clinic
-If you stay at Jacqueline’s she will pick you up from the airport and take you to the clinic.
-If you want my driver to pick you from the airport is 70$USD (the round-trip transportation)
-If you want to go to the clinic by yourself , the address is:
Av. Pedro Henriquez Urena 137 between Av. Abraham Lincoln and Av. Tiradentes. Suite 208

Payment
I only accept cash. I don’t accept financing, credit card, care credit, check orders or checks. You can pay me with US dollar or with Dominican pesos.

Anesthesia
I usually use continuous epidural block.
Some patients want general anesthesia but it is subjected to the anesthesiologist and I trust in him. He knows what anesthesia is the best for each patient.

Airport
The name of the airport is Aeropuerto de las Americas
And it’s located on Av. Las Americas.
Code SDQ.

Things you have to know:
The procedures separately are more expensive than if they're done together.
The garment I use is distributed by SILIMED.
I have an assistant that helps me with the follow up.
In the States a nurse does that work, i have a general doctor. But, if you want to see me there's no problem, you just have to wait for me and I'll see you.

Things you should do:
You should wait 3-7 days for a response because I’m getting 85-95 emails per day and I have to do surgeries, attend meetings and I also work in others institutions.
Please just send me one message with that I mean that you can email me a lot of times but it’s better if you do in the same message so I don’t have to click on ‘’filter messages like these’’.
Please don’t send me messages from 2 or more different emails because I can’t filter them and it’s difficult to know who I am writing to.
I need you to be sure before sending the deposit and please confirm your date 2 days before the surgery.

The day of surgery
You have to fast the day of surgery so don't eat or drink anything but water.
You have to be in the clinic at 7 am, you’ll have the test done, the consultation with me and then the surgery. One of my assistant will be with me to translate and for a better communication.

And there you have it.......Yily's automated response..........

The Waiting Game !!

Hello to all my RS sistas ! :)
I have missed you guys ! I have been so busy with life, work, finishing school (3 more months), moved in with tha man :) !!!!! I don't really have an update.......just that the waiting game is KILLING me, but at the same time It is allowing me to save my CASH $$$$$ :) I have a very supportive other half and he is amazing. I am blessed that he WANTS to help me, allows me to save my money, by paying the bills and taking care of me BUT I still am paranoid about the $$$$ part of the SX because I DO NOT want to finance this sx at all. This site has made me become slightly obsessed with this procedure, so I had to take a little break ! hahahah I'm so serious!

ALL MY LADIES from MN PM me ! :)

March 31st is my day
2014

Me currently! Pics only

Ladies don't judge ! It's not pretty I know. I have 254 says to now lose weight. I am going for 20-30 pounds even though Salama said that I should only go for 10-15..
I am 5'3
190-200 pounds
It is the most I have ever weighed and I am not proud of it at all. With that being said when I talked to Salama he said that a lot of it is muscle in my legs from soccer and he said that he wouldn't of guessed 190!! I sent him a few pictures. Fully naked and not. Being that SX is still almost a year away .... It will be a struggle to make sure I don't lose to much weight and also making sure I keep it all off. I have to find a medium somewhere in between there.! I recently lost 20 pounds in one month so I know I can do it, just a matter of making sure I keep it off this time.
With that being said I see a lot of women measuring their BWH wrong or incorrectly .
Bust is the fullest part of your busy. Across nipple
Waist is a little above the belly button
Hips is the largest part of your hips/buttocks .
I do not have a tape measure to do my measurements now but during my weight loss I will be taking measurements once a month. Along with weight.

Ok enough. Here are my disturbing pictures.....my first befores :) with no weight loss yet.

You have no idea how hard it was for me to post these pictures but I am ready to lose the weight needed before this SX. I want everyone to see my journey from now to after my SX ... I will NOT delete my pictures ! #motivation #noshame

NO MORE TRANSPORTATION WITH SALAMA!!!!

Ladies I spoke with Nancy today and she told me that they no longer provide transportation!!!! Soooooo rite off the bat that knocks 225 bucks off your SX price, but now you have to figure it out yourself....If you're not from MIA this SUCKS!!! I have a few months to figure it out but for you upcoming #Salamadolls I feel bad for yall !!! the extra stress is NOT needed.

Is anyone else having trouble receiving updates/notifications from realself!?? I use to get a bunch a day and I actually didn't mind! that's the problem! now I get NONE! WTF realself ! I contacted them and noone has gotten back to me ! :(

March 2014 date up for TRADE looking to trade for a later date 2014 !!!!!

Hello ladies ! it has been a long time since I have been on here. I am graduating in a month and have moved about 3 times in the last year..... LIFE has hit me and I am looking to trade with someone for a later 2014 date. I am sad that I have to push my date back even more, but I WILL get this SX done.
I will be moving to Florida and I can't make my March 2014 date I am going to move after March. SO LADIES if you know anyone ! please tag them in my comments or PM me ASAP!
God Bless !

Date Moved/I will make this happen!!!

Hello dolls! I am blessed !
I spoke with Nancy the other day for the first time in a few months, that lady has a lot on her plate and is hard to get a hold of. ANYWAY! I got my SX date changed once again, I am a FT nursing student and work a FT job so just to be on the safe side we scheduled it almost a year away. I was sad at first but I can wait!!! I am paying out of pocket, making payments to EPS. I am trying to be as reasonable about this SX as possible. I already know that my cousin is going to be coming with me to FL for SX but rite now I am just focused on losing weight *not too much.... but to reach my goal.

I also am happy that Nancy and the other woman I spoke to...forgot her name, said that they would not charge me for changing my date. I believe they said that it is 225 bucks normally or 200+ something......

I love reading reviews here and there....I can admit that I have come off my BBL high, IE. I use to be on here almost every day lol.

I did read some ladies posting negative things about the one patient that god burned from the procedure....It frustrates me because ladies this could happen to ANYONE! 190 pounds or 120 pounds ! you do not know your body/skin limitation until you do something to aggressive. It is called aggressive lipo for a reason people......... If you don't want to risk the chance then maybe the SX is not for you.

Just sayinggggg..........

anyway ! hope upcoming ladies have a great SX!

WORKOUT ladies

I see a lot of ladies complaining about extra fat on back, wanting to go for a round 2......See if you workout your back pre SX and tone your body good, there really should be no need for a round 2. I'm Just saying.. A strict diet is key and exercise ladies!! especially to those of us that have to loseeeee some weight before SX!!! I will be posting pictures of my weightloss soon ! :) motivation my #salamadolls
Miami Plastic Surgeon