Date is set!!!!! Can't wait to get my showstopping curves! ! ! :) :)

Hi ladies, im 25 years old and this is my first...

hi ladies, im 25 years old and this is my first time doing something like this, im not much of a writer, i actually really hate writing lol but i find my self really alone in this journey :/ my husband supports me and all but he really just as lost as i am about the whole thing, like where to start, is it safe? but hearing so many of your success stories, it really puts my at ease. well anyway im ready to start my journey to a new me:) :) :) so i will upload pics very soon, i need opinions on what is should do first. first let me start by saying i had a rough life starting very young and was not tauht how to take care of my self, i had a poor diet and very stressful childhood/teenage year, i fluctuated weight alot, never been pregnant, but looking at my body you would think have been pregnant atleast once:/ i am 5'1 and my current weight is 148. it usually stays there and can go up to 151 :/ the biggest i have ever been is 165, and the smallest as an adult 127 (boy do i miss those days haha ;) i have been between these weights for the last 6 years, so my skin on my belly never firms no matter how much i workout, im always left with pouch, and i used to have a nice juicy perky bubble (my nickname used to actually be Bubbless lol) but with losing and gaining weight i have deflated :/ so not sure if i need a tummy tuck, i hear salama is very aggressive with lipo so thats another reason why i want him to do my procedure, but what if after he sucks the fat out of me im left with hanging skin? (ummm eww) well im def not doing the tt and bbl at the same time, im sure as hell no superwoman lol one step at a time! lol my thoughts on it are that i should do the bbl first and see what my tummy looks like after everything heals, and if im left with a jelly belly go for the tiny tt, and take advantage and get lipo on any left over spots i want gone if there are any... idk... what r your thoughts? i will upload photos as soon as i figure out how to disguise my identity lol like i said my only supporter is hubby, so i am trying to be alittle discreet :)

Hi welcome! I understand ur feelings but i believe first step is to get a set date. Research what doctor you want to get. If you have a set date, ull have a goal. Yes i believe you should do bbl first and i believe thats all you need. Now your 5'1", for the procedure they recommend 140lbs for enough fat to grasp and inject in ur butt. Aside from being active, all i can say is eat healthy. Do some tonning exercises while your gradually loosing weight. Once you are around 140lb, stay there! Let the doc do the rest. Make sure you have FAT not muscle when ur close to ur date. After the sux, ull have compression garments and firming lotion that help u with contouring and skin. So dont worry about that. Another big thing! Start saving!!! Average sux cost plus added expence is like $10,000. So make sure get a good doctor. Best wishes!
Good luck on your journey and do what makes you happy!!
thank u so very much :) and i wish the same for you as well!

Found a virtual surgery app and had a little fun...

found a virtual surgery app and had a little fun with it :) check out my "new me" pics.... all jokes aside i would be happy with results like this

we have similar body shape, 'cept for you got more booty already. good luck to you!!
thank you :) wish u the same, i see ur day iss almost here! good for you and i wish you a safe trip and speedy recovery :)
thank you!!!

Ok so monday can not get here any faster. tried to...

ok so monday can not get here any faster. tried to make a consultation on friday, but due to my procratination,, the office was close by the time i called "/, but i cant wait to make the first step to the biggest crazy life changing thing i think i ever have done...... anyway im looking to schedule my sx for some time in september, fingers crossed i can get that time frame ^_^

Hey j lisious I just looked at your stats and they're pretty close to mine. I'm 4 11 and the day of sx I was 142. I feel that u have an advantage with the skin on your belly because you've never been pregnant so ur lipo results should be very nice . Dr. S is amazing especially at sculpting. Keep us posted after ur consult !!
will do hun, thanks alot ;)
Welcome on your journey hun. Check your inbox sent u a pm! :)

After only like forever (2 weeks lol) Cynthia was...

After only like forever (2 weeks lol) Cynthia was able to get back to me with Dr S, assessment;

Good afternoon evening. I hope you’re doing great today.

Dr. Salama was able to review your pictures and he had the following comments:

“Patient is an overall good candidate for the BBL surgery. She has good fat deposits in the areas that I would liposuction which are abdomen, flanks, and back. I’ll aggressively work these areas to create more contour and shape especially the flanks. I’ll use all fat available to create a more projectioned fuller buttock region. The waist size will certainly be reduced due to the aggressive liposuction, so that will be a tremendous change in body structure. The bra line area will get addressed via the liposuction. We can always address other areas of fat with liposuction as that is a very common request. Other than that, I foresee giving her great results.

“Surgical opinion is based on photos and Dr. Salama reserves the right to change opinion at time of live consult”

As you can see based on his comments, he’s quite comfortable with what he’ll be doing with your body. The total cost of the BBL is $8,499. If you would like to add additional areas of fat with liposuction, it will be an additional $500 per area. That pricing is all-inclusive so you don't have any other out of pocket expenses.

Ok so I haven't scheduled yet because I'm trying to help another bbl sister get a sooner date. The situation is kinda complicated to explain, so I won't go into detail. But all in all, receiving this email today just did everything get real again ! He didn't say anything about losing weight, which I was afraid I was going to have to do. So I guess I will maintain my weight and just workout moderately. Anyway, just wanted to share this with you ladies. hope everyone is having a good week :)

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Hey girls, so I finally set my date for November...

Hey girls, so I finally set my date for November 12, 2013. I'm really hoping that I'm able to switch with someone for a September date. So if you or anyone you know needs a later time and would like to switch with me that would be awesome and greatly appreciated :) :)

On another note:
OMG I can't believe my day is set, like what the hell i don't even like needles and here I am talking bout I want a surgery! Ladies the crazy things we do get what we want! smh..... oh well as long as I'm killing em after it all, is all that matters to me!!

I know so many of you always talk about how awesome Nancy is, which I'm pretty sure she is, but my calls and emails were answered by Cynthia. That women is awesome. Like she is so sweet and cool as ever, she worked with me and helped me out alot. Cant wait to meet her!

So basically right now I'm waiting on something that is supposed to came in the mail soon. I'm not exactly sure what is was that she said it was coming, but i know its just a bunch of information that I should know. Then 2 months before the surgery I get my package or what not. Anyway the point is that this mami is one step closer!!! Hope you ladiess are enjoying your week, talk to you soon! :)

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

i have been researching doctors for about a year now and have always heard good things about dr salama. but it wasnt until recently i came across a rs member bootylisious that had the bbl done by him, and i absolutely hands down fell in love with her results, and decided that he was the man for me :)