Scheduled my BBL - Aventura, FL

I have been wanting to get this Brazilian butt...

I have been wanting to get this Brazilian butt lift done forever now. I had a nice body and with a cute butt. As I aged gravity just did not help anymore. LOL So I am excited! Finally put down $1000.00 for February 13th, 2012! Anyone want to share hotel room please contact me. Looking to go with someone. I will update with pictures etc!

Hello Dee! I got your personal email about BBL questions & I emailed you back. So check your personal email inbox for my answers to your questions.
Congrats & best of luck on your surgery!
Thanks everyone! So scared and excited at the same time.
Anyone tried this before? I wonder if it works. Would like some suggestions i want to sleep comfortable.

One more week till my surgery. So scared but...

One more week till my surgery. So scared but excited. Dr Salama's team has been great help with all my questions. Will update everyone with pictures soon.
Hope you r doing okay
omg how did it go?!? hope you're healing well right now. dont forget to post up pics! just from looking at your before pictures, man i bet you are the bomb diggity for sure right now!!!!
I hope you are recovering well and loving your results.

I am now two months and six days. I am not...

I am now two months and six days. I am not satisfied with my results. Why? because my left butt is firmer than my right. I lost a lot of volume on my right and my left is hard as a rock still. My left is bigger too by an inch or so. Also Dr Salama went up to high on my right butt (see pictures). It looks deform. I emailed Ruben for a retouch. Took him 2 weeks to give me an answer as to when I can schedule to get this fix. He said I had to wait a year which is fine. We went back and forth as to what I have to pay. I feel I should not have to pay anything but my trip back out there because due to the Dr's mistake. He stated that it might have been my fat not absorbing but that is not the case. You can see he lipo'd too much fat from my right hip area. I am so embarrassed to even wear a bikini this year. This sucks because it is the main reason why I had it done in Feb. :(
Also he did my inner thighs and there is still a lot of fat not lipo'd. My upper back fat has a lot of fat left over and that was included. Ugh I am just not comfortable when this result. I understand it is only 2 months but I can tell this is a huge mistake. It looks like a shark to a chunk of fat from my hip.

Dont get me wrong I am not saying Dr Salama does a bad job but he did on me. I am not sure if he was in a rush because it was getting late but out of all the girls that I see has perfect butt. I now have to wait a year and fly myself out there, spend more money for hotel, flight etc. So not fair. I guess I am one of 1000s that had the horror story. Oh well I just wanted to post this so I can be honest with all the other girls on Real Self. I was not going to let others know but I think it is fair.

I now will just wait to get a revision. :(

I sometimes regret doing this whole surgery. The recover part is insane. If I knew it would be this difficult I would have never put myself through this. On top of it my results not being I thought it would. Now I have to go through the recovery period again before I can show off my butt. Ugh. I might sound like a grouch but I am just disappointed that is all. Just my opinion and thoughts. I know I look better than before but if I am spending all this money I would want a result I am happy with.
@Mrs. Billionaire. I know bc my butt soften up a lot and it fluffed up. I still don't like the results and will be retouching in a year. My right side has list a lot of volume. My left is still hard like a rock in some areas. :-( emailed Ruben he said to get more massage to soften it up. Geez more money out of my pocket.
@want a new body - when did you get your bbl done?
Sorry you went through this . How long did it take before you notice your results ?

Almost four months post surgery. FEEL so much...

Almost four months post surgery. FEEL so much better and back to normal. No itching no more swelling. Gosh was it hell but it has been a journey and loving my new body. Well except for the little minor stuff but that will be revised next year sometime. I dont regret it anymore. At first I did but I feel so much more confident and can wear anything I want! I HOPE everyone are happy with there new body. Ruben and I have been back and forth about the minor problem I have on my right butt. They are going to fix it not sure what is going to be charge. I am going back Oct 11 for Dr Salama to look at everything I feel that needs to be revised.

He didnt take all the fat out of my back like they said they would. I paid extra for my inner thighs and I STILL have a lot of fat. Regardless Dr have to lipo all those areas to make up for the fat he took out of my right cheek. It is not that bad but in person it is very noticeable. However I am still happy with my results all I know Iook so much better than before. I attached my latest picture of my booty! It was taken today. :)
Also, is that last picture with the lace underwear a wish pic or a pic of you post op? If it's you, I'm definitely getting a consultation with Dr. Salama!
Has any of the fat been reabsorbed? I keep hearing that with fat transfers, only about 30% of the fat survives after 3 months and the rest is reabsorbed or dies. It would be nice to hear it from someone who has actual had it done.
I hope everything goes well for you, and I also hope that you completely satisfied the second time around! Best wishes
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Doctor barely spent anytime with me. The most through my trip was 10 minutes. He was nice though. Answered any questions I had. Nomie and Ruben were nice as well and helpful. If you have any questions for the Dr ask him at your consultation because after that he BARELY has anytime for you. That is one thing I did not like. I understand Drs are busy but still TRY to make some time for his clients. My surgery was scheduled at 330pm. Larry dropped my off at 230pm. The girls at the desk did not even ask who I was and I sat there for half hour until they Finally NOTICED me. Then sat in the room until 630pm for surgery. Supposedly they had another case before me. But having me wait that long without having anything to eat prior the night before. Really?? I did not get out until midnight.