Need a December date! BBL Scheduled February 21, 2013 - Aventura, FL

I've never really felt bad about my image until...

I've never really felt bad about my image until last year when I started to care about my appearance. I've never been the dressy type until last year, lol it's like someone pulled the wool from over my eyes. I believe it started from all the attention I was getting, whatever the reason is I love it. I've always had a nice shape but I'm top heavy. I have a small waist and large hips...but my butt is flat! I want it to be bigger to complete my overall appearance. So I began looking into this procedure and stumbled across this lovely website which encouraged me to go ahead with it. Now I paid my deposit on April 30th and was scheduled for October 7th. I then switched my date to February 21, 2013...big mistake because now I want a December spot and it's full! If anyone move their dates please let me know! I would love to go in December..

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Hey foreverdolled if u find December date can I have ru FEBUARY. N u should call the office also 2 weeks ago they had 1 date in dec and 1 date in jan available
Girl the price has gotten ridiculous! I'm thinking January for u also.
Oh, I don't have a date yet, i'm still waiting on Nancy to offer me the dates that are available after Dr Salama reviews my photos and I pay the down payment. It's probably going to be around January, I don't know what they have available. :)
@Nargas congrats to u also love, what's ur original date?
Congrats and welcome to team Salama! I myself am waiting for a date. Can't wait.
!! Yeah, definitely MsThickness......I can't wait either, I've been saving for months for this.
@ Nicki thank u, I hope it goes as planned
Hey girl, congrats n starting your journey...
Yeah, I'll definitely keep you in mind. If I hear anything about anyone else canceling or needing a later date I will let you know. Keep me in mind as well. And you're exactly right.... Guuurrllll, I can't wait!
Yes, please keep me in mind! I know I can get in for December bc someone will cancel or reschedule at the last minute and the same for u I'm sure.....I call them every other day to see if someone switched, no luck yet! But please if u get something sooner keep me in mind thanks! I think we too ready lol
Hey Forever, how are you? I am scheduled for December 6th and am looking for a sooner date. I would like to get my procedure done with Salama asap. If I find a sooner date, you can have my December 6th date. hope this helps.