Staying with Dr Salama. Thank you RealSelf.

Ive been doing some online research on Dr Salama...

Ive been doing some online research on Dr Salama and Im set !! Ill let you guys know what happens next year;) Ive booked the appointment for feb made the 10% payment.. Nancy Duque seems very outgoing and sweet!... maybe ill take b4 pics later not sure yet:) I just had a baby and my butt completely disappeared :( Im planning on having another little one in 3 years, has anyone had a baby after a bbl?

Change of date

I had to change my date for july 2014 but I would really like to change it again to something earlier maybe june.. or during April.. Anyone?? If not then is anyone going to Dr.Salama July 2014 ?

Before picture

Finally got the guts to post a before picture. Because it might help someone make a decision!! So here it is!

Anyone have a date before July 2014 even June would work

If anyone interested in changing dates please let me know

Salama girls help please

I'm a bit confused about losing or gaining weight I'm about 20lbs over weight right now and I'm tall anyway I really want fat grafted to my hips and butt.. Is this extra $??? Is there a way to contact Salama before like NoW because so far I can only reach Nancy ;/ and I would really like to know if I should lose the weight or not lose the weight etc.. Did any of you have an online consultation?!

Should I switch Drs?!

I'm starting to read more and more reviews about girls that switched Drs... I'm kind of irritated I haven't heard from Dr.salamas office I know they're busy but... I have questions lol

I switched dates already thank you ladies for the help. I just couldn't wait.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Online research and emails.