I'm So Nervous, but It's Time for a Change! - Aventura, FL

Next month I am due for surgery at Dr. Pascuals in...

Next month I am due for surgery at Dr. Pascuals in Aventura, Fl. I am very nervous about getting this procedure done but excited at the same time. All my life my body has always been a big issue to me. Sometimes I walk pass the mirrors in my room and close my eyes just so I don't have to see how my body looks with no clothes on. It's embarrassing!!! And being a single mother of 2 and working all the time, leaves little time to work out, to watch what I eat. And these issues alone is not something that is very attractive to men either! So a couple of years ago I decided enough is enough I started eating more healthy and i walk with my kids every afternoon just to get into a routine so after my sugery i can keep up the look im going for and I also been planning and saving ever since for this day and finally in 26 days I will have my surgery!!! I will keep y'all posted on the out come!

I went to my family physician this week just so...

I went to my family physician this week just so make sure I was ok for this surgery in 2 weeks, because I do suffer with high blood pressure. I got the call today that my blood work is fine, I got an EKG just in case, and everything is fine! I been taking iron supplements just in case! 2 weeks to go yeaahhh!!

I am not happy with my results at all!!! When I...

I am not happy with my results at all!!! When I first got to dr Pascuals office they took me straight to the back to start my pre-op the girl that was asking to to sign paper work and giving me post op surgery instructions was on her phone the whole texting while I'm asking her questions, then prior to my visit they new exactly when I was going to be in flordia and when I was leaving. My paperwork says that Everything that I paid for included 2 ultra sounds but when I got there they told me they can only schedule 1 for me because they were booked! Then when I got to the surgery date I told dr pascal that I wanted a big difference within my curves that's why I chose this surgery, to enhance my hips and butt too give me more of a curvious look, she said ok!! It has been 6 days now a lot of the swelling is gone and so is my butt!! She did not inject any fat in my hip area that I asked her for, I paid to get my arms lipo as well and it still looks the same, I suppose to go tomorrow for my last check up and then I have to leave wendsday because next week I'm back too work!!! I don't know what to do right now all I can do is cry!! This is a big disappoint and a waste of money
Dr. Pascual

Internet research, back ground checks, and friends. I did my research I'm very happy with the decision I made with Dr. Pascual. Her staff has been very helpful even though I don't live in flordia, they call and check on me all the time, to see if I have questions, did I need help finding a hotel, I just feel really comfortable with them and I can't wait!!

So ur not happy with ur results? I'm waiting on my quote from them. I thought their bbl results were great on their website and seen some reviews and it was nice. Do u have any before and after pics?

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us.

Congrats on choosing your doctor and setting your date, it won't be long now! Are you all prepared for the big day?

I So so ready hotel booked flight booked still a little nervous but I will be fine

Awesome! It's normal to be nervous with something like this, but I'm sure you'll be fine. Do you have someone going with you on the day?

Would love to see some before photos, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing.

Yes my mother is coming with me, I wil definitely start posting a lot of pictures when I get there

I'm looking forward to reading your updates and following your progress!