Three More Weeks...

HI Real Self Ladies, I been going through lots of...

HI Real Self Ladies, I been going through lots of emotions now that the time is getting near. I been wanted to do this for some years now and finally got (MOST) of the nerves to do it. Lol.. I just got my packet in the mail from Nancy from Dr.Salama office and it seems to have pretty much everything we spoke about, my dos and dont'ts as far as the vitamins to take and not to take. Is there anyone that had it done that can give advice to make my experience better. Thanks

Im excited to see what Dr.Salama can do with this...

Im excited to see what Dr.Salama can do with this body of mine.. LOL, I know I have fat on my stomach but I want my butt so BIG I dont think twice about going back. Hope I have enough fat.. LOL, which I think I do. I been taking all these vitamins, not really looking forward to next week vitamin regimen.. Nancy told me to take 325 mg or iron which is 5 pills of 65 mg of iron. The pills only come in 65 mg that I have found. But going to do what I have to do . One of my main concerns is the pain, Im kinda scared about that. I cant even imagine what it might feel like. Some woman said it feels like a car ran over them and some said from 1-10 the pain was like 6 so dont know what it might be like for me. I'll let you know when its over what is was like for me. LOL
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I found this doctor on RealSelf.

Hey money honey. There are lots of ladies that have had surgery who have helpful tips on their blogs. I went to Jimerson, but ForeverBooty went to Salama & she has lots of info. Good luck on your journey :)
Thanks Bootiebeauty78, I'll look at what ForeverBooty has to say.
@money honey - how are you? this is Ruben I work, with Dr. Salama. Just wanted to say hello and welcome you to the BBL sisterhood. Please let me know if I can be of assistance to you and I'll be glad to answer any questions. Best wishes, Ruben
I'm Fabulous Ruben, Thanks for asking and welcoming me to the BBL sisterhood :-) . How are you? And If I have any quetions I sure will not hesitate to ask. Thanks again.
congrats on ur date. ur four days before me, so hopefully u can give me some tips! im nervous too. my main thing now is how am i going to able to keep the weight off!
Same to you .. How is you diet now? I think you'll be able to keep the weight off after you go through all this. Everytime you think about over eating I think you'll think about all that pain you had to go through to have a BEAUTIFUL body and you'll stop.
my diet is POOR now. i eat mainly sweets and fast foods and not the fruits and veggies i need. its crazy because i know what i'm doing wrong. i know its the food i eat b/c i keep most of my fat in my stomach :^/ i feel once i get it too i'll finally c the results and won't want to mess it up, but i do want to try getting things together now so it won't b a waste of money kinda thing
Krazyray42 have you tried finding fruits that are sweet that may satisfy your sweet tooth? Just a suggestion.
thx for the suggestion. ive been eating sweets for soooo long my body knows when i'm trying to fake it with a fruit lol. it doesn't cut it BUT i'm going to have to find something tho. i don't want my results to b a waste. anymore suggestions are welcomed!!
You can try some of the suger free foods such as the sugar free Oreo Cookies (my personal favorite) or sugar free chocolate turtles or even the sugar free resses peanut butter cups. I have tasted all of those products and they are great for a sweet tooth and without the guilt.
thx alot. i will try that out. i need to get on the ball with this eating right!

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us. Congrats on choosing your doctor and setting your date, January will be here before you know it!

Please do keep us updated with your progress.