4 1/2 Months Post-Op, New Pics #teamghurani

Hello all! I've been stalking this site for a...

Hello all! I've been stalking this site for a couple months now - I figured it was time to open a profile and start sharing my experience. Hopefully I can be a help to someone, just as so many of you have helped me.

I am 30 years old and for every milestone birthday, I decide to do big things during the year. I've always been unhappy with my derriere and since I'm finally financially able to do something about it, I decided that this would be my year to get my donk underway!

After several consultations with different doctors, I've paid my down payment and am definitely going with Dr. Ghurani for my BBL. He was very easy to talk to and like many others have said, he took his time to explain things to me and answer all of my questions. He said that the shape I want is definitely possible and that I should have outstanding results. He doesn't have many patients on this site with post-op pictures, but from the ones I have seen and after talking to him, I am confident that I will get my desired results. I just feel good about him...I'm praying that I'm right!

Pre-op pics posted. So glad to see some other...

Pre-op pics posted. So glad to see some other women who've have their BBL done by him. I was getting a little apprehensive, but overall, I'm still happy about my choice to choose him. Any other Ghurani girls during the week of July 7th?

Question for Post-op BBL Ladies Regarding Clothing Sizes

So as most warm-bodied women know, the Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual sale is happening now and I like to stock up on bras and panties during this time. I almost went on a spree yesterday, but then I got to thinking that my body (and possibly sizes) will change dramatically after surgery and I don't want to spend a lot of money and be stuck with undergarments that I can't use, especially with my surgery about two weeks away. Post-op ladies, how drastic did your clothing/undergarment sizes change after surgery?

I know everyone's body is different, but just speaking for yourself, what was the change? A size or two? Share examples, please!

2 Days Post Op -Feeling Pretty Good #teamghurani

Surgery is over and I have to say that the pain is not what I thought it would be. I'm sore and swollen, yes. But I don't feel like I've been hit by a truck like so many other people described. I will consider myself blessed! It's not easy, but definitely doable.
I'm having trouble uploading pics...will do so when I can

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Two Weeks Post-Op

Hey, sorry I haven't updated much...I'm really not much of a talker and I've been sleep so much since the surgery. But here is a little info:

My results so far have been amazing! My stomach has never been this flat and my butt has never looked more delicious. It's almost too delicious, to tell you the truth. My body is banging!

The hardest parts of this whole process were 1) getting used to that freaking stage 2 garment (it was tight as hell and soooo uncomfortable - the first two days in that garment were the only times I had trouble sleeping and the only time I cried. It was hell.) and 2) getting that frigging front drain removed. Ouch! Ouch! OUCH!!! THAT son of a ***** is no joke! It burns like hell and I felt like someone was pulling a knife out of me. No bueno!

The plane ride home was kinda worrisome for me. You have to sit on the boppy during take-off and landing and my plan was to stand in between, but that didn't work out too well. We kept having turbulence and whenever that seat belt sign came on, the stewardess made me sit. I am hoping and praying that all of that prolonged sitting won't ruin my results.

Dr. Ghurani himself is awesome. He's very informative and whenever I talked to him, I felt like he always took his time with me to make sure we were on the same page. Great man. On the other hand, I feel like some of the office staff could use a tune up. Not all of them - a couple of the ladies were very nice, but I feel like throughout this entire process there were several times where I was told one thing and then another would happen or I didn't get responses to emails or phone calls. No consistency or reliability. And I also remember being in the waiting area and hearing ladies at the front desk talk about some of the patients. NOT okay and totally unprofessional.

*Random thought* One more thing - one thing I wish I'd brought with me is a boppy pillow cover. The one they give you doesn't come with one and it got filthy from the airport ride alone. As soon as I landed, I went to Target and bought one.

A little over 9 weeks in...

Hi Everyone! I'm a jerk for not updating sooner. I'll try to do better. I find myself catching up on things that I couldn't do for those weeks that I couldn't do much after surgery. Anyway, overall I am still very pleased with my results. Like others have said, some days my behind look ridiculously big, and other days it just looks like a regular butt. But the cool thing is that because of the shape Dr. G gave me, I can dress to either play it up or play it down. If I want to show my butt off, I wear something tight. If I don't (like around family and/or other people I didn't tell about the surgery) I can wear something slightly loose and it's not very obvious. People have just been saying that I look like I've been working out and have been commenting on my smaller waist.

I am fully sitting now and have been for a couple of weeks. I haven't really kept up with measurements, pre-op or post, but I did measure myself once (around 5 weeks post op) and my measurements were 34-29-44.

My only complaint at this point is the swelling where I had lipo. I wish it would just go away! I still wear a garment for most of the day, but sometimes it gets too uncomfortable and I take it off for a little while and the swelling is still there. My stomach is still hard. I will be so glad when that goes away.

As far as garments go, I started in an extra large right out of surgery, moved into a large before I left Aventura, and then went into a medium squeem, and then a small squeem. I stopped at the small. I know that they say to go down a size when the garment becomes comfortable, but....to each his/her own, but I think that some women's waists start to look unnatural when they go into too small of a size. My whole objective in having this surgery was to have a bigger butt and nicer shape, but more importantly, I wanted it all to look natural. I think I achieved that and going any smaller would've raised some eyebrows.

I started working out at the 8 week mark and I feel like that helps with the swelling somewhat. I'm addicted to squats...I aint messing up this investment for nothing!

4 1/2 Months Post-Op

Not much has changed since my last update, but I decided to add new pics anyway. I'm still wearing my garments to keep down the swelling. I'm not swelling up as much as before - not even close - but I do notice a little swelling when I've had my garment off for a good amount of time and I don't like the feeling of it. My waist has gotten slimmer but my butt size remains the same, and I think that this is what is making my butt more noticeable than before. It seems like the more time that passes, the more people notice it. People that I've been around since I first had the procedure didn't really notice anything until maybe the last two months or so. So it's true, there's no hiding this procedure! But I wouldn't change a thing and I'd do it all over again if I woke up one day and my butt had magically disappeared. I'm so happy with the results, and even with the little imperfections I've started to notice, they make it look that much more natural.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Hey hun. Were you able to get in touch?
No. I sent a message just to confirm that it was, in fact, him but it's been a few days and no response. :-\
You look amazing dr. He is in a zone, I feel you on the garment I wore mine the whole 6 months as Dr Salama told me
Thanks, your results are awesome too! Glad to know I'm not the only one still in a garment at almost five months...did the swelling really subside at 6 months?
Yes girl it gets way better
O wow you look great! What are you not as happy with?? Are you thinking about going back or is it something you can live with?? Thanx for sharing these pics!!
Thanks :) Nothing major with the imperfections, and definitely not anything worth getting a Round 2 for. Not to be too graphic, but I've noticed that there is a small indenture on one side of my butt crack. There are a few lumps on my right cheek. And I naturally had these weird indentures on my hips that I asked to be filled in - I wish he had put a little more fat there. But again, I'm not going back for any revisions. I know that as women, we are our own worst critics and I realize that I only notice these things because I'm constantly in the mirror. Very happy overall, nonetheless.
Ok got ya! Thank you for sharing I know what you mean Sometimes we bum ourselves out looking for stuff lol
Ditto!
Wow he did an amazing job your waiste an back is sooo tiny booty looks amazing
Thank you! Dr, G. is the man!
I love your results. Your body type is a bit similar to mine as well. This is why I chose Ghurani. His results look totally natural. Any reabsorption issues?
No reabsorption issues whatsoever! If anything, my butt looks bigger as time goes on. At first I didn't think the change was very noticeable. Now, people are starting to do double takes and make comments.
Great! Thank you for responding. I've since had my surgery and look at your blog a lot. I'm hoping for similar long term results.
Your results are amazing he really gave you that upside down heart shape. Have you had any problems since your surgery, I plan to see Ghurani on March 11th
Thanks. So far so good. No problems whatsoever.
You look great! If you don't mind me asking - what is your height and how much did you weigh pre-op? Did you do before and after measurements? Your pre-op body shape is similar to mine (except you are much leaner than I am pre-op) and seeing your after pics gives me hope!!!
Thanks! I am about 5'8ish. I really can't say how much I weighed pre-op...I think I just took a guess when they asked me right before surgery! I had been eating like crazy to make sure I had enough fat...I didn't care to know how much I weighed. I did weigh myself last month, about a month post-op and I was at 174. Haven't weighed myself since then. No pre-op measurements either, but at about 5 weeks, I was 34-29-44.
Thanks! And thanks for the update...you look fantastic!
Same doc btw....
Wow u really look amazing!!! My date is 10/2....can't wait :) any CG tips?
Girl, I wish I could help you there. I'm still trying to figure that all out. The office will give you your first two and you'll have the option to buy smaller versions of the ones they will give you as your size shrinks. I opted to buy a squeem online because it was half the price, but I just got back to my home and haven't tried it yet. I may put it on today and try it out. I'll let you know how it goes. Good luck to you in October...you will love Ghurani!
can u update w/pics plz? u look great by the way
Sure
Hi there, u look marvelous..how many ccs u got? did he transferred fat to ur hips?..happy healing!