Help Questions About Bbl - Aventura, FL

I haven't put a date down yet or put a deposit...

I haven't put a date down yet or put a deposit because I'm trying to take a loan out. I tryied care credit but didn't get approved even with my hubby as a co signer. I don't have any type of credit and don't know which loan to apply for =\ I just seriously wanna get my butt done this year. lol

Also gaining weight for this sucks, I'm 115 pounds and only gained 3 pounds :( i started modeling last year but stopped because I was getting a lot of offers to do bigger things but didn't want to start because I always wanted to get my boobs and butt done lol weird?! So i choose to get my butt done because I can always fake having big boobs. Planning on getting my boobs done next year spring time.

Anyways a little about me I"m 5"4 115 pounds now 118 my stats are 36 b 26 36 I have hips but no butt :( I dunno if this sounds weird but if you grab my butt you can grab fat but there's just no shape there I guess lol I've always hated not having a butt. I hated it more after I had my son because I lost 20 pounds and started doing my makeup taking effort to look good and realized I have hips but no butt :( I deff will be going to salama his amazing I'm on this site everyday looking at all the updates and results of you girls and I get so exicted for my turn it's just this damn loan. :(

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I don't want rate since I haven't gone threw this yet