Ok So I Finally Made my Decision to B SALAMAFIED!!!!!! - Aventura, FL 8/11/2014

Hello ladies, i am new to real self so please bear...

Hello ladies, i am new to real self so please bear with me. I am 29 years old, one child 5'7" 169lbs. I am going to have a BBL in December...omfg im so nervous i mean like i cant sit on my a$$ 4 6-8 weeks lol "Lord Jesus its a Fire".... u would think i would b relaxed since i have had breast augmentions about 3yrs ago! anywho.... hello again to all n for those who r knowledgeable about what to expect please please please keep me posted ...#TTM

#TEAMBIGBOOTY..... Does anyone know a reasonable hotel that's close to the surgical site and office of Dr Salama in aventura, Fl

I'm Tryna book everything early so money won't b a stressor!!! I really need some insight on where to stay it doesn't have to b a penthouse but clean n quiet;-)

just a few pics ????

Omg DEC 3rd plz hurry

Need New Sx Date

I am scheduled for Dec 3rd 2013 but I can't go ;( ....... Does anyone want to swap for an April 2014 date???? Let me know ladies #team Salama

EXCITED

Ok so my date Aug 11th 2014 and I am so hype .... The countdown begins... Time to start shopping !! SPANDEX SPANDEX SPANDEX lmao

60 days till the day!!!

I still can't find a hotel w/ a kitchen ... (Stove, refrig., microwave etc.) HELP HELP HELP ....

Countdown Til 8/11/2014

Care credit ??
Hotel ?
Labs etc. ????
Suitcase packed ??

Yup it's almost time ladies

So far so good... I'm taking my supplement, drinkn a lot of water, suitcase is packed and I'm ready to go .. Hurry up 8/11 ????
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Stuff while I'm recovering****
My date is August 11th staying at the recovery house, consider it if you can't find anything, I I booked it bc it's all inclusive and after tallying up hotel, transportation, food, and a 24 hr nurse, the recovery house seemed like the best option. I don't want to have to worry about that stiff whole in recovering.
Oh wow we have the same date ;)....ok great I will look into this thanks!!! I will also inbox u so we can stay in contact w/ each other
Yes hunty I'm sorry I meant Aug 12th but either way we are surgery buddies lol. Please look into it I know our big booty asses will have a ball in there. Even if you don't stay there we are still gonna hang out, plus there are two other girls I've connected with on here who is having surgery the same time. We gotta do a meet and great. I'll make sure to inbox you my number when the date gets closer.
Welcome to the squad! #TeamSalama Dec. 10, 2013
I'm in support of your decision....it's all about you...boo!!
Thanks
Good luck on your big day Im scheduled for next year I'll be following your journey to the big bootay land :)
Awe ok boo !!!! I will keep u posted as well !!! #BigBootayLand lol
Great choice I'm 6 months salamafied and love it
I'm so scared!!! Plus stressed about hotel cost.... I think I'm gettn discouraged
Good luck on your journey! #teamsalama
Thank u!!! ;)
#teamsalama Dec 18, 2014
2014??? Really
Congrats !!! Keep calling to c if they have earlier dates!!!
No need, I planned it that way......I'm not rushing it
Hey there. Congrats on your date! I just got booked for Nov. 26/13 and I'm feeling hella nervous too! I just really hope I get the butt I want. So if you go to www. epsmiami.com it's Dr. S' website and right at the top there's an "Out of Towners" link. There is a list of all the hotels close to the surgery site. I called every hotel and they were all CRAZY prices like 150+ because Nov. through to Jan is there high season. Marbay Hotel had the best pricing hands down. $55.25 for Dr. S's patients so you'll spend around $700+ for your stay