Ive always wanted to get a bigger butt - BBL - Aventura, FL

Ive always wanted to get a bigger butt after being...

Ive always wanted to get a bigger butt after being so envious of others. Im not particularly scared of getting surgery, i'm just scared of the pain afterwards. I hear so many girls writing about their experiences that it makes me even more excited.

Ive decided to go with DR. Salama after reading all the reviews and seeing all the pictures of the girls who used him. Im already small weighing 140 lbs but I hope the Dr. can give me 1000 ccs or more to each cheek. I want to have my surgery in September and i'm so excited.

After readin through many reviews, I think i will...

After readin through many reviews, I think i will fo with DR. Gabay in PA. He seems to be giving girls great results and he's in my state which is great. Im going for my consultation in a couple weeks, and ill update my post with more info like price and date of sx. I hoping for a December date.

Still trying to get a earlier consult day but I'm...

Still trying to get a earlier consult day but I'm also looking into Dr Perry.

Deposit Paid and Date set !!!!!!!!!! I'm so hype!

Ok girls so I just paid my deposit and I now have a date set for March 2015! I'm so excited I can't wait. Nancy said I was the perfect weight and height for this procedure.

pre op pics

Wis pics

Waist. hips, and butt wish pics

Sorry girls I meant 2014!!!!!

Typing too fast lol

Does anybody have a June date and want to switch?????

Im thinking about switching my date, so if anybody is looking for a earlier date inbox me.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Did you ever get your date straight?
Yes I did thanks for asking. I was able to get a summer date so it worked out.
That's good! Glad it worked out for you! :) Good luck!
thanks good luck to you too
Thank you! :)
Wishfullthinking23 has a June date needs Earlier
Thanks a lot, im going to hit her up right now.
I wish I had skinny legs! I'm rockin solid tree trunks over here though. Ugh! I love a big butt and great legs! You will look fabulous
lol I hope so girl. I wish i had big legs, be thankful.
My legs are slim nd thts what im teriffied of!!! I dnt wanna look cray with theese chicken legs lol
I know me too, im so scared. Ive seen a lot of pics on here but im still not convinced. I need to see some smaller girls in person. Or maybe some shots that arent as close up.
I'm small lol !!!!! With EXTREME TINY LEGS !
Happy you agree re charged I went out last night every timei got out I thank salama for hooking me up
Hey love, Thank you! I'm sure Salama will hook u up just like he did for me. I'm very happy. I will inbox you the condo info. You should calm him right away bc it's in a good spot on the beach 3 miles from Salama's office and 2 miles from the surgery center. Good luck on your surgery
I going to be there March 7th or 8th inbox me
I'm excited for you girl!! make sure you eat healthy! even though your days isn't for another year, its never too early to get your body healthy and to pay attention to what you put into your body! our bodies are our temples! =0)
Thanks girly, I agree. I pray that my results are as good as yours. I'm definitely starting now bc these 6 months are going to fly by.
Congrats on your journey......babe, did you ever find a place to stay?
Thanks, not yet. I've been looking at a few condos that uninterested in, I figure ill out a deposit down on one of them soon. They all were around $1500 for 10 days.
Hey girl! I want the big ole Yaris booty too! How is your weight gain going?
I haven't been going as hard as I should, I think when my surgery is closer ill be more motivated.
hey love what is your height? and weight? you said nancy said u were the perfect height and weight for this procedure. I'm just curious if i fit that
Hi hun, i'm 5'4 143 lbs. The reason she said I was the perfect weight is because she said Dr. Salama can only legally take out so many liters of fat so when youre smaller he has a good chance of taking all of the unwanted fat out.
I was going to try to gain 10 lbs before the surgery. I want to make sure I have enough fat.
Me too i am 146 so far gained about 5 lbs. i am trying to gain a lil more hopefully 150-155