Excited and Nervous, Found This Site and Need Some Ladies for Support. Hopefully a Soon to Be Ms. New Booty - Aventura, FL

I have been thinking about getting a butt lift bc...

I have been thinking about getting a butt lift bc I've always wanted a more shapely behind., everyone has always said that I have a big butt already, but hey I WANT MORE lol, I have talked to my friends about it and some have mixed reviews, some think I have gone off the deep end,others are asking if I've looked at the good and bad sides of the butt lift, I have talked to my boyfriend who is overseas at the moment and will be back in August, he was alittle skeptical at first but said if I really want it go for it and said he would pay half of my procedure. Right now he is the only supporter I have, He will actually be the one accompining me on my journey. I have seen many ladies on here and already am imaginging myself with a new booty. These bootys on here look so great. I am definetily considering Dr. Salama bc I have seen so many great reviews about him. Please ladies give me some encourgement and more information. I'm pretty young well 21 will be 22 in December and was thinking I might as well change what I don't like now RIGHT. PLEASE HELP me with my process. I also want my gut gone and the fat between my thighs. I've posted pics of myself now. I have been really reading reviews and would like more info...... will keep everyone posted.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Team salama sis I'm 11 months po and love what salama did for me
we are the same age and i feel like if we are gonna do it we should do it early to enjoy it while we can and should but GIRL BYE!!! Your butt looks so good already lol
Welcome to the BBL community ! Take your time to do your research. Pick a doctor that you think would be right for you. Dont rush! I spent hours and hours on the computer everyday before coming up with my final decision. Dr. Salama's work is just amazing. He is truly talented with sculpting the body! Not only is he is well known for doing this, but he is also well known for his low price ! Goodluck & keep us updated :)
Good luck with your surgery!! dr. salama is a great doc you picked right!!
flowersinthesummer check your inbox
Welcome aboard flowersinthesmmer!! Congrats on your decision. I myself will be going to Dr. Jimerson next year. I hope all goes well with the both of us!!
Thank you and what is your price tell me your story
Well I want hips and butt so his price is $9800. Yea I know it's rather high but I really don't want to cut corners on something as serious aand permanent as this. You feel me? I had my first child a year ago and I think I may have delivered my butt as well:) Salama has great prices and packages but his results seem to vary. Just do extensive research. Good Luck!!
Welcome welcome and welcome to the sisterhood.
ya body gonna b cray after surgery gurl go 4 it
Lol I know thanks girl
Welcome to the realself sisterhood!!!!
hello and welcome and thanks for sharing. you do have a nice big booty but if u want more go for it :) its ur life n ur body im on ur side go for it mah girl :)
Well thank you as long as you ladies are here, that's great. And yes but I do want a bigger booty.
Hey girl,
Congrats on starting your journey with your bbl. Congrats on also finding your doctor so soon. I would suggest setting your appointent with Dr.Salama the next time you speak to Nancy becuase he currently has no openings until december. Best of luck getting an appointment... until then the waiting game for the big day.
Alright I really have to call there ASAP thanks girlie.
It is really nice that you and your boyfriend are doing this together and you also have the ladies here too! After reading a lot of reviews, I finally got the courage to fill out the email form for Salama. Nancy responded about a week later asking for pics, measurements etc., so after taking some time getting used to the idea of taking pics with less clothing, I emailed what was requested... waited about 4 more days, just to be told my picture attachments didn't go through (and to hurry up because prices are going up next week :-( ). Hopefully my 2nd attempt to send pics will go through. So right now I'm waiting to hear back from Nancy (she seems really nice). I really hate that if I can't schedule in October (September would be even better), I have to wait til after the holidays. I'm not telling family members.... so I pray that there'll be no complications.