Disla, Almonte or Baez? Can any DR Dolls give insight on these Docs?

Okay...so I have been wanting this surgery for...

Okay...so I have been wanting this surgery for about 3yrs. Now I am on my way to finally booking a date. Dr. Campos does some amazing work, but traveling to Mexico will add more cost and will make the total about the same as staying here in the States(Dr. Campos quoted 6,495). Dr. Campos also wants to do a TT but I don't really think I need it. Dr. Perry is getting back to me but he stated anywhere between 7,000-7,900. but I can put some of that on my CareCredit account. Also, Dr. Perry said his lipo technique won't require a TT. Ultimately I don't want to do this surgery twice and want a great outcome any of you ladies think Perry can deliver the goods?

Sooo... I have been waiting on a phone consult...

Sooo... I have been waiting on a phone consult with Dr. Perry and he hasn't got back to me yet. I am starting to wonder if I should just call the office. I know he is probably busy, but I am seeing other ladies on here that have had their phone consults and they contacted him around the same time. I don't want to be impatient but I am really starting to get impatient. He sent me my quote via email and I am fine with the cost just want to make my next move to get my date.

Does anybody know if Dr. LaGrasso is still...

Does anybody know if Dr. LaGrasso is still performing the bbl with Pascual MD? I noticed some of the ladies had surgery with him through Pascual's office and they have a special going on for 5k. I was on his page as well and he states 7.5k for bbl, I am confused?

Norma is the Biznass!!!

I have been patiently waiting on that call from Dr. Perry and today decided I shall wait no more!! I called and Norma is the best I am booked for surgery and got to keep my original quote. His prices went up, but due to the communication issues she locked me in....Yayyyy! I am feeling good about this ladies. Even after getting discouraged, looking at other docs, I still knew Perry is the one for me! Now time to get busy with plane ticket and locating my lodging.

Goal photo added!

Using app to see potential!!

More of my shots using app!!

This app got me excited! I know September will be here faster than I know, but I'm ready to get to Miami and see Dr. Perry!!!

Changed my Date

I had to move my date forward to Aug 30th...Is anyone else going to be down there around the same time?

Now Researching DR....Disla, Almonte, Baez for 2014!

Well...It has been some time since I posted and as you can see no surgery for me yet. I was scheduled for Dr. Perry then my mother in law had a stroke and I needed to put my energy into my family. I still think Dr. Perry is great, but now things are different financially and I would like to get this surgery done by 2014 so I can get my body back!!! I have been reading up on the DR and there have been a lot of interesting reviews. I have seen Duran & Yily but I am afraid to go to them with the amount of patients they are pumping out weekly. I can't imagine being the sixth girl in one day. I don't doubt that they are good, but if I go out of the country I don't want my doctor overworked and overbooked. Then I saw Cabral but all the headlines about his work are scary he is not even allowed back in the States for 3 yrs because of his history... http://nypost.com/2012/04/03/quack-surgeon-sent-back-to-dominican-republic-after-disfiguring-women/

So...after much consideration I am looking into Disla, Almonte or Baez. Do any of you ladies have any history with them...good or bad?
Dr. Wendell Perry

Hi sweety I spoke to Dra Disla several times on the phone and communicated regularly with her through email, I can honestly say I loved her! Everyone is different but me personally I prefer a doctor who knows her craft in and out and doesnt just say yes to everything that comes out your mouth so she can get your business. We spoke a few times and she was just a doll but at the same time very about her business if that makes sense. She called me when she said she was and if she didnt get back to me right away she always apologized when she finally called; one day she even called me like at 9pm after she was done at the hospital. The thing about Disla and I will also include Yily here is that these are ladies with some military backgrounds, they were either volunteer nurses or docs or interned at the military hospital which is a very strict environment. They may have these perceived attitudes or arrogance about them but its just their training and background. I am in NO way diminishing or excusing someones experience I am just telling my opinion. I can honestly say I would already be pre op and a patient of Disla but at that time I weight more and she insisted I needed a tummy tuck, which I am really against, I told her if I did need one I would consider after sx and she wouldnt operate on me without one. She was not rude or anything and I respect her opinion but it just was not an option for me at that time or now so I thanked her and she told me if I changed my mind to call her up and she would be happy to be my doctor. Sorry if I rambled lol I just wanted to let you know my complete experience :)
That is great info...thanks! I also am trying to avoid a TT, so I'm planning on getting as fit as possible b4 sending pics.
I am nt a pt of baez but ive read really good reviews abt her and her aftercare.
Thank you for ur input...I think I am leaning towards her & Almonte because they are not at Cipla. Heard they were shut down for sanitation issues.
Yes I did both. Staying at the Candlewood Suites in a double bed. It has a full kitchen and laundry facility close to FLL airport. I'm going to buy my vitamins and must haves next pay check so I can be done with the planning.
Sx 8/26 with Salama in Aventura
Did you purchase your plan ticket and book your room? I am trying to figure out where to stay and if I should hire a caretaker. Not sure if my husband can make it...
Ok so you choose perry over Lagrasso? I have a consult with both this week. When are you booked for your surgery?
Hey...Dr Lagrasso does work at Pascuals still. I just booked my appt for 20 June with him. I was told he only works thursdays and fridays.
Wow, u haven't spoken to Dr P yet! I guess I'm a straight stalker than. After submitting my pic's I called Norma 4x's...... This is now going on 2wks ago. The same here she told me that Dr P was 2wks behind in emails. ;0( I would be glad rt now with just a quote!!!! I so want to get this surgery done!!!! My goal is or Aug of this yr!!! Good luck which ever way u go girly
Thank you Girl...I got my quote via email but haven't had my phone consult yet. I am looking to get in around Sept or at the latest Dec. Those are the only months where I will have enough time. Good luck to you as well!!!
CALL NORMA TELL HER TO GET ON IT! lol
Have you spoken to his assistant Norma?
Yep and she put me on the list but haven't heard a word yet...I am going to call again cause I really want Perry but started looking at LaGrasso too.
Ok good luck!!! You already received your quote so I'm surprised he hasn't called yet....
Yes call norma justright gave me the same advice and he called me the same night gd luck
I say call the office tell Norma you have been waiting on Dr. Perry to call you she will get it down. When I did that he called me the same evening. Good luck!
Call the office.... Norma will help you with contacting him since you already received your quote.
Perry has the best lipo skills by far. He considers the person and the whole body, and no nickel and diming for lipo. His before and afters are not just in the butts. If I had to compare perry it wld b w Salhauzer. Perry trained salama and has been in the bbl biz longer than everyone but probably markmann and Roberts (retired).
Btw tt results are less dramatic than lipo results. Totally different looking results. Tt is straight rectangular, lipo can b more hourglass tailored. Good luck. Decisions decisions
Thanks for the info...I did not know Perry trained Salama. That def gave me more insight!! I am just waiting for Perry to get back to me with an estimate.
Hello! I'm now still on J train for dr jimerson in October but love both campos n Perry's aggressive lipo.. Still a little confused but curious to read ur feedback on this post .. Will send pics to perry n campus for a consult