Robles April 3rd!

I'm looking to have a shape similar to Amber Rose....

I'm looking to have a shape similar to Amber Rose. I also don't want a wide and high ass, just a bit bigger and most important is a smaller waist. I love the look of a small waist and curvy hips and butt. My husband thinks Im fine but I want it anyway!!! Please let me know ASAP!! if you want my date. I don't think I will be ready by Jan. So I know some lucky lady would love an earlier date.

Hey Ladies, Where are you staying??? Have you...

Hey Ladies,

Where are you staying??? Have you gotten all your paperwork and labs done?? I'm so overwhelmed!

Hello Anyone going in April? What are doing now to...

Hello Anyone going in April? What are doing now to prepare?? Please answer ladies!!

Excited and scared! My sister and I are planning...

Excited and scared! My sister and I are planning for April 25th and I will be sending in my deposit Feb 15th. So much planning to still do i'm having anxiety.

I really want to go to Pantoja or Campos now....

I really want to go to Pantoja or Campos now. Please!! The last 2 weeks in April or the week of 12th of March.

NY Girl looking for Buddy in April 2013 ...going to Robles. What's your date?

Had my baby girl...now my journey continues.

Closer to Robles!

I have to get better at this blogging but I am scheduled for April. I now need to buy my ticket.

Double Robles Dolls coming at you.

Well it's April 3 get in yesterday with my husband and sister law.

Met Laura and handled the financial portion. She informs me that I'm having surgery tomorrow and that my sister is going in fri. That's was a shocker bc we were both thinking we were booked for fri. Oh well I think yo myself .. Let's do it.

We get labs done and EKG with that funny machine.

We are hanging out in the room when Robles comes in and wants to mark me up. My hemo is 13.9
All those days of upset iron stomach paid off.
Bad news is my sister is 12.9 they will give her iron shots to boost her up.

Post op pics

Recovery is no joke. Please bring strong meds!!

Real armonia

We were lucky to have the private 3 bedded room away from the other guests. I'm really sensitive to noise, so it's quite. Mayra and the girls really take care of you. The food is not all that to be honest.
But I didn't come here for 5 star dining.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Going to Robles

Your tt is to died for!!!
Your tummy looks EXCELLENT! Im glad you are doing well.
That stomach is so flat housemate. And those curves are coming in nicely. It was a pleasure meeting you. We will certainly all be having a reunion very soon!!
Stomach flat!!!
Congrats and happy healing
Kiwipie you looking good girl!!! Loving that shape it was good meeting you lovebug!!!! I'm leaving Thursday! You have a safe and quick recovery lady!
Nice meeting you as well..take care love bug lol Best of luck are you leaving with drains?
Hopefully not I have another appointment with Robles on tomorrow it don't matter though either way is fine!
Wowww!! You look great! I love your waist' nice clean incision. How do you translate the language? I would like a quote from the DR doctors however I have a android phone and tablet and I would like to get a quote for my husband gynomastia surgery and myself a bbl.
I speak some Spanish
Ugh I hate recovery :( you are looking great though girly wow :)
Looking good.
What recovery house are you going to be in?
I'm at armonia
How do you like it there? I have a reservation with them also.
They are great but know that Robles for some reason doesn't send patients here. But I really like them and they care!
Good Luck! I can't wait to see your results
Good luck, wishing u a safe and successful surgery. If u don't mind me asking how did u get ur hemo to13.9? I'll be there May 1st and hoping mine is that good.
I was taking b complex, folic acid, vitamin c, with Hemoplex iron closer towards surgery I started pur absorb, an iron drink I can't recall that I bought from vitamin shoppe and fresh green juices. I bought geritol but could not stand the taste. I even brought pur absorb with me to dr, Laura tried one.
Thank you, I'm gonna try pure absorb. I've been taking Hemoplex since Feburary so hopefully that works. You look good, happy healing:)
I'm praying for a smooth, Safe no complications for us ladies girly :)
Thanks
I seen your comment on another Robles patients...I pray your surgery tomorrow is a BREEZE...and, can you post before pics when you feel better...Thanks
I will babe