BBL W/Salama 11/29/2012, Can't Wait to Be Able to Make It Clap! :) - Aventura, FL *****98days away*****

Hi ladies! I have finally bit the bullet &...

Hi ladies! I have finally bit the bullet & made arrangements for what I have been wanting for years....a BOOTAY! I chose Salama for his results, his price, & he's in the US. Up until the spring Campos was gonna be my man, but then I read a review on here I think, where he refused to do a BBL without a TT on a patient & that turned me off from him big time. I know the results aren't going to be as dramatic as others, however this is elective surgery, so the patient has the right to choose what's done within reason. Besides, with all the drama going on in MX, I felt choosing a US dr would be more beneficial for any followup care my PCP may have to do.

A lil about me. I'm 38, almost 39, 5'4" &.....212lbs!! *gasp* ugh! I've let my weight creep up on me over the last year due to my job. But I'm determined to get down to 175 by sx date. I was very hesitant about posting my before pics cuz they're so embarrassing, but you ladies are so brave to share your journeys & pics, that I can't punk out. Besides it'll help motivate me to push harder with my weight loss efforts & maybe it'll help someone else. anyhoo, as you can see from my pics, the majority of my weight is in my stomach. It's been my trouble area since I was a child. So the thought of removing some of those fat cells from that area means that even if my weight fluctuates in the future, ALL of it won't go to my gut anymore...hopefully! My boobs are ok, they're big but they go down some with weight loss so I'm ok with those, especially since they're still kinda perky given my age & their size. But getting a butt would definitely balance out my back with my front! lol

I'm a single mother & I'm finally at a place in my life where financially this isn't going to kill me & my child is about to turn 18 so I don't have to devote so much of everything to her; I can finally focus on me for a change. Like I said, I've been thinking about this since at least 2006, maybe even 2005, but there were so many other important financial obligations that took precedent. So this got pushed back year after year. But NOW....2012 is my year! I'm going to be FAB for 40 & this is all part of my plan. I'm sooooo excited!!!

Question..........I am currently doing a diet of...

question..........I am currently doing a diet of fruits, veggies, nuts, & lean protein only 3x's/wk. I am also juicing daily when I'm able. I'm trying to detox, lose weight, & transition into a more plant based diet in the process. does anyone know if i could juice after surgery? i know juicing helps heal your body while still providing you nutrients, but I'm not sure if this would be best after sx. if anyone has any experience with this, please give me some feedback.

also, where did the majority of you all choose to stay as far as hotel? i looked into a few of them but I'm also kinda thinking of renting a condo just because it would have a real kitchen so i could store/cook food. for those of you ladies that did rent a place, did you feel it was better than a hotel as far as comfort, privacy, etc? any recommendations? thanks & booty-ful healing to you all!

*side note* my pics SUCK! you never really get a true idea of how much weight you've gained until you look at yourself in pics. i punked out & posted pics in pj's but i'll take some in undies so you all can see the real deal of what i'm working with

So many things keep running thru my mind...I'm...

so many things keep running thru my mind...I'm constantly thinking about my new life with a booty...can't wait!

as of monday, i was 209, so i started thinking....i have enough time to get lower than 175. here's my plan: i'm gonna keep on with my eating plan, cuz i really am trying to make this a lifestyle change. but imma add 20min of HIIT 4-5x's/wk to accelerate fat loss. i figure i have 18wks to lose weight & if i go hard, i can lose 3lbs/wk to put me at 155 for sx. that's only 1lb more than the recommended amount & with the interval training, it can be done. i also started to track my food with loseit.com got the app & erythang. the app says i can be at my goal by feb on a 1200 cal diet....since i'm juicing, i can get there faster & still be healthy. i was even thinking of doing hcg again. i did it back in 2010 & lost 38lbs in a lil over 2months & my tummy was the 1st thing to go...it was great. but since im about to have major surgery, i kinda wanna focus on methods that are going to improve my overall health in the process. what you all think?

i made another pymt on my sx today.....only $4100 left. that seems like such a big amt but imma try to have it paid in full by oct 1st....fingers crossed. i sat up here & jerked over some money last month & didn't pay anything on my sx, so i'm trying to play catch up. and when i called to make a pymt today, some kinda rude lady did it. i was trying to ask about getting an extra area added....inner thighs cuz i want a gap to go with my new bootay. she kinda cut me off short during my questioning & just said $500. i think if it had been nancy on the phone she may have gone a lil lower. i'm hoping dr s will either throw it in for free or only charge like $250-300 since it's such a small area. we'll see

thanks to the lady on here (i don't remember who..i was in my lurking stage) that recommended Pur Absorb liquid iron. i ordered some from amazon along with orange emergencee & some liquid vitamins. i have super heavy periods & i'm anemic so i already know i gotta start the iron ahead of time. imma start off taking it every other day for now then daily nov 1st so i won't have any complications.

sorry for all the rambling. no one in real life understands how important this is to me so i really don't talk about it with my friends. but my ladies on here are just as butt obsessed as i am, so i don't feel judged. Booty-ful healing to all!

Posted the dreaded undies pics.....ugh! also...

posted the dreaded undies pics.....ugh! also posted a pic of what i look like at about 165. that's an ok weight for me to be at & a about 10lbs over what i'm aiming to get at before surgery. off to the gym tomorrow for interval training & the rest of the week even though i'll be on vacation. i want to start off next monday with another 3lbs gone

So far, i have seriously slacking on the losing...

so far, i have seriously slacking on the losing weight. i was super focused, but then i went to ft lauderdale for vacation & was eating & drinking like i didn't have a care in the world. well i'm going to chalk that week up as a loss & get back on my grind...it just means i have to work harder to be on schedule for how much i want to lose. i was trying to see dr s for an in person consultation while i was in ft lauderdale, but he only does in person ones on wednesdays & i was leaving on tuesday. oh well, i guess i need to just bite the bullet & send in pics the office. id why it has me all scary, but i went ahead & posted my pics on this website where a bunch of strangers can see them....my fear/phobia makes no sense

i've been taking the pur absorb iron for the past wee & so far i like it. the true test of how well it works will be once my period starts....if i feel alright with the world & am not lethargic like i usually am each month then it's a keeper. if i'm a zombie like normal, it's not working too good & i'll go back to using feosol

does anyone know what brand of garment dr s gives you? i'm thinking of just ordering a couple extra from his office since that's the ones they use for post op. OR does anyone know if you can use a squeem for your garment? i bought one that almost looks like the garments the girls who've already had their sx's have....the squeem is just a lil shorter on the leg

Booked my airfare today, got a good deal on delta...

booked my airfare today, got a good deal on delta flying into ft lauderdale instead of miami & saved about $170..........woohoo! also reserved the rental car online & made another payment to the office. i really feel like i'm making some progress. now i just have to get my crap together to lose weight. i have 104 days until my surgery & dr salama said i need to lose 30lbs. that's definitely a doable situation. so i'm on a mission. luckily i'm home for the next 3 weeks at least so i can get my workout on & juice like i want to. i travel for work, and that makes it really hard to commit to eating healthy when you're constantly eating at restaurants for every meal. so i'm using this slow period at work to work on me.

i ordered some padded panties *dontjudgeme*. i'm going to start wearing them to work after labor day so my coworkers can get used to the look. i'm thinking with some weight loss, the padded panties won't be so obvious, and they'll get used to seeing me with a lil extra booty so when i return to work after the surgery, it won't be that much of a shocker. i can just say i really did alot of working out while i was on vacation. that's my story & i'm sticking with it!

on another note....i made an appt with my doctor to have my IUD removed. i've had it for about 8yrs & i'm tired of the side effects. plus i want my body to be as natural/normal as possible before my sx so my body can just focus on healing. and i've decided not to have my inner thighs lipo'd. i think it's going to make recovery worse & i'm worried the results won't be worth it anyway. so that extra is off the table. heck.....i'll be more than happy with have a bootay!

I'm down 3lbs....only 27lbs left to go....it's a...

i'm down 3lbs....only 27lbs left to go....it's a start! i've been juicing since monday & over the weekend i just did a fresh fruit & veggie fast. i was so full of of just that i didn't even miss eating meat or starch. i'm going to try to do a 3wk juice fast just to break my cravings, then continue with lo carb. i did a juice fast before for 8days & felt amazing & lost 10lbs.

this pur absob liquid iron is the bomb! this is the 1st period in months that i haven't felt like a zombie & no constipation like regular iron pills. i'm taking it every other day right now & i'll start taking it every day come nov 1st. i've also been taking this source of life gold liquid vitamins and man i have alot more energy thru out the day....i just feel better overall....maybe cuz they're getting absorbed into my bloodstream better than regular vitamins....idk. i also started picking up some things for the trip....got my arnica gel, antibacterial body wash & hand soap, & benadryll. imma go get a couple extra maxi dresses this weekend. i wanna buy a little bit every week so by the time my sx comes around i should have everything

a word to any ladies thinking about doing a vacation rental....steer clear of the one on tripadvisor.com labeled "May special in Miami - Sunny Isles Beach Florida" & it's for LeCartier vacation condos. the price is great but outside of paying the deposit via paypal, they want you to pay cash for your stay. i told them i didn't feel comfortable traveling with a large amount of cash, nor just handing over $1000 cash to them when i checked in, but i was more than willing to pay the balance in certified funds like a cashier's check or a post office money order, or even via debit/credit. the woman i was communicating with, Natascha Mohandes basically told me too bad. i b*tched about it & got off the phone to look at other rentals. less than 10min later, she emailed me back saying the "owner" of the unit decided to stay in his condo for nov & dec and it was no longer available for my timeframe and they were refunding me my deposit. then i received the paypal confirmation of the refund. lol....i guess they already knew that pay in cash method wasn't gonna fly with me. i want a traceable transaction so if anything goes wrong there's a paper trail....they must be fooling.
Miami Plastic Surgeon