3 MONTH BBL POST OP- Aventura, FL

I had my first BBL a little over 7 months ago with...

I had my first BBL a little over 7 months ago with Dr. Jimmerson. I have a wonderful booty butt my lipo wasn't the best. He doesn't include much with his BBL and lipo at the time I got my surgery was $900 per area. I did opt for bra roll and hips which put my surgery at $11,200.

I love my booty the most when I am in my garment. I have the projection that I want and I get compliments from both men and women. But when I take that garment off, the projection and lift is not as prominent. So I am going to try again. This time with Dr. Salama.

Why Salama?
I was considering to go out of country to get better lipo with with Yily or Campos, but I just love Dr. Salama's postop results. To me, you get the biggest bang for your buck. Gorgeous ass and flawless lipo without any hidden extra costs. Now that he puts his patient in the ass out garment, it is even better.

I am scheduled for 10/18/2013 and the cost for R2 BBL w/ additional lipo to arms and thighs is $9500. I wish I would have went with him the first time. But his wait times were outrageous and I fell in love with Dr. Jimmerson personality during our phone consultation. Which was a different story the day of surgery, he didnt say two words to me. Maybe it was too early or he had a bad night. But all I could think is, this is not the friendly doctor I spoke with on the phone. He was better during the time we spoke briefly after post op.

I love Dr. J and I can't say anything bad about his asses. But in my case, my lipo wasn't good and now I have to go in for round two. I was 181 pounds before surgery with Dr. J and carried most of my fat in legs. I seen him perform miracles on other ladies. Case in point was the hispanic lady that is on his site now. I was nowhere near her size but I still have rolls.

I tried to call and speak about my concerns but no one responded to my emails or returned my calls. I guess after the show, his staff only responds to the new ladies who want a bbl. Because I haven't had a postop, even after multiple attempts of trying to reach him. I wonder if Salama's staff is the same way. If he does it right then he wont have to worry about me calling him. :)

I hope Dr. Salama can round out the bottom of my bottom and get the rest of the fat out of my midsection.

Has anyone had a round two with Salama? How are your results?

I just read a review that made my night.. She had...

I just read a review that made my night.. She had her second BBL with Dr. Salama and she looks absolutely amazing. I am going to take my thighs off of the surgery after reading her review.

Anyone going to have their surgery around 10/18? Please inbox me if you want to connect. I am going to stay at the Marriott Residence Inn. I got a government rate of $105/per night super excited about my suite. I hope they give me an ocean view. Purchased my airline ticket today for only $17 bucks because I had credit from another flight and that was the difference.. Whoot Whoot! I am looking for a package of 10 more massages when I return and then personal training package for 3 months beginning 6 weeks post op.

I am on this journey to a more confident, beautiful me. I got clear braces in March, getting ultimate breast lift and starting laser hair removal in May.

The amazon Dr. Salama did a round 2 BBL is...

The amazon Dr. Salama did a round 2 BBL is #Orlando7193. Please read her review if you are large girl and need inspiration about your results.

BA/BL W/ DR. Salama

I leave for my BL/BA in 2 weeks.. I am currently a 36DD and will be getting a lift with a very small implant to maintain the shape. After looking at the lifts alone, I don't like the shape at all and want the upper pole fullness. I was going to go to Dr. Horndeski, but I just don't trust his technique and after looking at many of the ladies the boobs look a little flat from the profile. Have any of your ladies gotten an implant with fairly large breast?

DR SALAMA IS A BEAST

ENOUGH SAID
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Real Self I am only giving one star because I haven't had surgery yet. Once surgery is complete I will let you know how everything went.