41 Yr. Old (5'9 @ 156pounds) Getting BBL & Lipo by Dr. Salama in Aventure, FL

I am a 41 year old mother with one son. Finally,...

I am a 41 year old mother with one son. Finally, doing something for me. I wanted to get this procedure done a few years ago, but financially it never worked out for me. I am looking forward to getting an awesome body and regaining my confidence. I finally got married last year, but I just hated how I looked in my wedding dress. The best day of my life and no matter how hard I worked out I just couldn't get my body back. I had a beautiful dress but I wasn't pleased with myself in my wedding pictures. I'm even to embarrassed to wear any type of bathing suit... and I love the ocean and going swimming but I won't but on a swim suit without a cover up or long t-shirt.
Anyway, after a few years of research and stocking this website I finally booked my BBL with Dr. Salama in January 2014. I'm scheduled for my BBL procedure on Dec. 12, 2014. I will also be getting extra lipo done to my inner & outer thighs and to my disgusting bat wings (arms). LOL
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Working with Nancy and the other ladies so far has been WONDERFUL. I reside in Georgia so working with such a great team of ladies in his office has made me feel even better about my decision. So far his staff has provided great customer service and they have been very patient in answering any questions I have. I was contemplating going to Dr. Jimmerson in Atlanta since he is closer to me, but all the negative reviews I have read & heard about regarding his staff and their HORRIBLE customer service and his very high pricing... it just made more sense to go too Dr. Salama, someone who cares, does GREAT work on all his patients and seems to be up front & honest with his patients.

Welcome to RS. I contemplated the same doctors as well and selected Dr. Salama. I'm scheduled for June 2015. I think we've both made a good choice and I look forward to following your journey.
Thank you PhDonkalicious. I agree & feel confident in our decision too. Can't wait to see our before & after photos... we will be bootylicious before we know it. :)
Welcome to RS and CONGRATULATIONS on your new wedding vows , sx and just doing something finally for you !! U chose a great PS and I wish you all the best ! Enjoy your fabulous foxy fine forty's luv! Chk out my journal..,,
Thank you for all the kind words Sexeangel. :) I am looking forward to reading your journal, as well. I appreciate you sharing it on RS.
Oh sweety you're so welcome! I'm here if you need anything!