27 No Kids Petite Body Just Want Hips and Not Look Like a Little Gurl - Aventura, FL

So I wish they will hurry up and get back to me,...

So I wish they will hurry up and get back to me, I'm so anxious and I have stop smoking for this. I been dancing for a while but I'm not getting the results from dancing. I want make my life better and feel better bout myself. It is a lot competition but If u are at your best there no way u can't win. That's y I want do it so bad

Confused

So I talk the doctors I been thinking bout this week, and now I'm confused who I want to go with, it's between fisher and Salam. I am just going to keep Savin up and then by time I get my deposit hopefully I'll figure it out, and comments ladies ugh who shuld I go with.

I am finally going to stat this journey

I am still on the fence about wo I want to go to but ghurani, baez, or duran are my options. I am tired of looking everyone else get tere done lol and im still trying make a decision but its okay God will grant me this. What am I going to start doing though is saving and preparing.

Finally made a Decision

So today I got call from dr ghurani and im so excited. He really gave me tat umph to know what to do. Just by talking to him and im seeming like he know what to do and how to. So by next week ill put down my deposit and set a date for myself. So excited. I definitely have start working over time to get what I need to be done in this.

Ladies who does the best hips in your opinion of doctors

So I am in Chicago and I think I want a travel buddy . I really want to gain more weight because my bf has been making me work out, running and I think that if I keep it up I will loose all the potential I got. I am 127pds and I really would like to be 145 cu im short and I want to look slim thick not thick and fat. Its a shape im goong for. but Iwould like to get hips because I have a nice ass already lol

Stress out thought this would be fun journey

I thought I knew who I wanted but im again still under stress, indecisive, but im doing good with saving my money and when im ready ill know.