I Want My Booty Back!!! - Aventura, FL

4/17/12 Hi Ladies, I'm a newbie to this site....

4/17/12 Hi Ladies, I'm a newbie to this site. I've thought about having a bbl for quite sometime now. I've even been to one consultation but I wasn't confident with the doctor. He was very expensive and only was willing to put 400cc...I know that wouldnt been a waste of time, pain, and money. I use to have a nice bubble butt but when I reached my 30s it started deflating. i work out 3-4days a week and I am constantly doing squats, lunges, ect with little or no results. I cant fill out the back of my jeans and the site makes me crazy. I came across this site by accident but once I started seeing the pics I became hooked and convinced that I Want a bbl sooner than later and i want Dr. Salama to do it. I'm stoked and my date is for Oct and I almost cant wait for the smmer to be over so I can get my new BOOTY!!!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Hey there, thanks so much for sharing your journey with us. Good luck with everything and please keep us updated on your progress!

Hey gurl,
congrats on your date, I feel the same way as you. I just cant wait til this summer is done and over so that I can get ready for the big day.
Good luck hun
Goodluck my surgery isn't until Nov 6 2012, I can't wait for surgery to end either. Are you on the the waiting list for an earlier date?
You already have a great body girl! ;) You are going to look more than amazing! Good luck
As far as I know from research they say that your butt gets bigger when u gain weight and smaller when u lose. Which is a good thing. As far as the abdomen being lipoed after pregnancy I'm sure it will be bigger
We dont live to far from each other then, If you do end up staying in a hotel please let me know which one and prices. Im gonna call Dr. Salama monday and ask questions. I dont have kids and i do plan on having kids in the further, do you know if it will ruin your body if you have kids after the surgery?
melissa I'm coming from ny too. I live in queens. Anyway I think I will stay in a hotel for the first 4days. I will ask them how often I need to be seen after surgery to determine how long
well if you stay with family you ll be saving some money plus ull have family members to help you out! but then you might just want to be alone after your surgery. Ill be coming from NY and i do not know nobody in Miami so im hoping to find a good priced hotel. Good luck and keep us posted.
I put 10% down. No I didn't book any hotel bcuz I have a lot of family in miami but I'm wondering if I should stay in a hotel after the first few days.
oh wow thats not a bad price. I talk to this one dr. in FL and he said he would charge me 9,000 to do my abdomen, sides and back side. Did you have to put a deposit down like 1,000? and do you already have your hotel booked? If so how much. I think im gonna go with Dr. Salama!!!
@ Melissac- he said he would do my abdomen, flanks, and back for $6400 I want my inner thighs done too so he's gonna charge me an addl $400.
Sauceeetrini please keep us updated, I'm thinking about going to him too but Ill be getting mine done next year. What body parts you want lipo? And how much are you paying just for the surgery?
Yes he is. My date is oct 11. I believe theres openings the week before
Hey flrdgrl good choice... im also wanting to go to dr s and im pretty much ready to roll is he all booked up until oct?
@ floridagirl-- I'm hoping so. Have u gotten anything done? I just don't want a ghetto booty. I want a shelf and some bubble but nothing scandalous u know
Hello good luck Hun good choice with picking the right doctor.