I Want My Booty Back!!! - Aventura, FL

4/17/12 Hi Ladies, I'm a newbie to this site....

4/17/12 Hi Ladies, I'm a newbie to this site. I've thought about having a bbl for quite sometime now. I've even been to one consultation but I wasn't confident with the doctor. He was very expensive and only was willing to put 400cc...I know that wouldnt been a waste of time, pain, and money. I use to have a nice bubble butt but when I reached my 30s it started deflating. i work out 3-4days a week and I am constantly doing squats, lunges, ect with little or no results. I cant fill out the back of my jeans and the site makes me crazy. I came across this site by accident but once I started seeing the pics I became hooked and convinced that I Want a bbl sooner than later and i want Dr. Salama to do it. I'm stoked and my date is for Oct and I almost cant wait for the smmer to be over so I can get my new BOOTY!!!

Hey there, thanks so much for sharing your journey with us. Good luck with everything and please keep us updated on your progress!

Hey gurl,
congrats on your date, I feel the same way as you. I just cant wait til this summer is done and over so that I can get ready for the big day.
Good luck hun