5 Days post op & I'm SuperEstatic about my results :) - Aventura, FL

So SuperEstatic && very ready for my BBL.....

So SuperEstatic && very ready for my BBL...I chose to go with Dr Salama because his staff is very professional & understanding. Dr Salama has a informational website & an awesome brother Ruben :) I love when someone does their job because they have a passion for it. It makes you feel more at ease.....Anywho I'm 25 5'6" & 138lbs..I believe in living life to the fullest & getting my BBL has been one of my dreams for a while now. I have a great support system (including my girls Prettyncurvy && Got2loveit) this will be a great experience && an adventure I will NEVER forget you girls!!!!

OK Ladies&Gents I am officially 5 days away from...

OK Ladies&Gents I am officially 5 days away from my dreams coming true. I've started my vitamin C & iron pills the first week of May and had all my labs done along with my EKG and my results were great :) Thank God I am healthy enough for the procedure. I went shopping over the weekend and got "HELLA CLOTHES" in my boo PrettynCurvy's voice. #Special Shoutout to my other boo Got2loveit---Girl I will be thinking about you every step of the way and also calling you to keep you updated..I love these 2 they are like my sisters and have always been there to listen and help share the experience. Ok now back to BBLs :) I got sooo many clothes (like I'm going to be wearing them) but hey you never know. Everything is paid for: Hotel, Condo, & Flight now all I have to do is go to Walmart and get my other items like cocoa butter lotion, pads, suction hooks and lots more :) too much to type. I am literally shaking my legs and smiling (at the same damn time) as I'm updating this review. I have to get my hair, nails and toes done also. I've came a long way and that's why I haven't been updating as much, because it didn't seem real back then...but now its really here and I want to thank all the BBL ladies who updated, posted pics and gave their honest review on their experience :) As the days go on I will be updating (also I will post pics the day before) I gained some weight and I'm actually happy. I am 5'6" and I weigh 142lbs so I feel confident that I will have great results. I'm not looking to get a 'minaj'.....I've seen so many great results on here and I must say to BARBZ1-girl you look amazing..really! If I can get results like that I would be posting pics everyday...lol ;) I'm just so ready and can't wait to meet my new big sis PrettynCurvy (love this girl to pieces)

Hi Ladies...I've finally arrived in Florida and I...

Hi Ladies...I've finally arrived in Florida and I am so excited and nervous...my girl PrettynCurvy is on her way too :) my little sister came with me to make sure I was ok :) I love her and am very grateful she is here with me...So poor Larry he said there are 67 other girls down here too (WOW) yeah I was surprised..but although Larry is a very nice man..They like 2 more drivers..I'm waiting for him now because my consultation is at 5pm and he's not here yet...I think when my girl comes in we are just gonna use a taxi to do our grocery shopping and everything else we need to do that we won't be able to do after surgery (On our own) The condo we have is very nice and comfortable..and we decided we'll stay here until a couple days prior to leaving then head to the beach :) MIAMI...I cannot wait until I see my results..I will post before pics tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK soooo my girl PrettynCurvy has arrived :) and I...

OK soooo my girl PrettynCurvy has arrived :) and I feel like its becoming more real...I had my consultation today with Dr. Salama and he is great, he gave me alot of information and answered a lot of my questions without me having to ask..Also he was really concerned with what I wanted and made me aware of the pros and cons. I'm going to follow everything he says so I can have a smooth recovery. I also met Ruben and he too is very sweet and concerned :) I feel like they are the best! My surgery is scheduled for tomorrow at 7:30am and I should be done around 11am...Im feeling all kinds of crazy feelings I just pray that it goes safe and satisfying. Depending on how I feel I will post pics ASAP :) Goodnight!!!!!!

Ok so I am 5 days post op and I feel great and I...

Ok so I am 5 days post op and I feel great and I love my results :) I'm not going to write a long review but just to touch a few basics. To everyone getting the surgery I want to say take your vitamin C's and iron pills faithfully because it will help with your recovery. Drinks lots of water and gatorade like 10 a day, Get massages everyday (yes they are painful, but the last thing you want is fluid build-up) Walk as much as possible even though you may not want to because you will be in pain (this is a surgery) Oh and a plus to the massage is get in the shower first, eat then take 2 percosets then do your massage, it feels alot better :) The more you move around the faster your recovery. IF YOU CAN BRING A FAMILY MEMBER, PLEASE DO SO!!!! My mom was a lifesaver who has credentials in the nursing field and I am very grateful I have her! When you go to surgery make sure you pack a gatorade, crackers, bottled water and your pain meds because when you get done you will be in pain! As of today I feel great I'm getting ready to cook dinner and get ready for my appt tomorrow. Please feel free to comment and ask a million questions I don't mind I will be honest and tell you straight up. PS. Don't judge off your first week results give it time, if you have any concerns contact the Dr first for an explanation before posting negative posts because maybe you misunderstood or need to here their answer before assuming. Have a nice night BBL Sisters!!!!!!!!! SN: I got 900 ccs per side!!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I feel like I made the best decision choosing Dr Salama, he was very informative and I was very pleased with his honesty, input and professionalism. He asked me what I wanted and helped me set realistic goal for myself. He wasn't brief, he took his time and answered all of my questions ( I had to ask 'am I getting on ya nerves') but he was very polite and said 'no' he's very down to earth and that's what made my experience fun!!! He has the "BEST" staff his brother Ruben is super cool and he loves his job they have a great team. Nomie and Jennifer are beautiful and very concerned and answer all your questions in a timely manner. Even the massage therapist Eilyn is wonderful I love her so much :) And Larry (a nice little old man who gets the job done) I would def recommend this Dr to everyone. Also Ruben made the payment process 'cool beans' and I didn't have to worry :) I def made the right decision..Thank God!!!

you look great how are you healing and are you still loving your results
Shay i hope you are doing well!! tell your mom i say hello and we will stay in touch.. xoxo
Miss "cool beans", how are you? It's Ruben :)
So will or has your eating habits changed since surgery? what will you eat to maintain results?
How r u? Can u post an update
Aww thank you boo!
Congratulations hun!! U look gorgeous :)
he lipoed my stomach and flanks along with my upper and lower back. I did NOT want my thighs lipoed only because I didnt want a lollipop look (stick figure legs and a big butt) and it turned out perfect!
@SuperEstatic....What area did he Lipo? Did he do your inner thighs? If so did you have to tell ask him to do it? And how much extra did he charge to have it done?
@SuperEstatic.....wow he gave you 900cc's and weight 138lbs at 5'6. Your results look great!!!! That really made my day because here I was thinking I didnt have enough fat and that I needed to get up to 150lbs. Im 5'1 and weight 132lbs. I just gained 7lbs more drinking weight gainers. I was told to for best results to gain weight so Ive been trying really hard to get my weight up there. I walso want 900 cc's but after looking at your body I feel like I should be fine with the weight I have. You much taller then I am and he did a really good job on you. Thanks for posting pics..its always good to not have to go in blind on these type of things. I would of been a little upset if I would of gain to much weight and he didnt suck it all out.
Hi Coco Puff yeah girl I was pretty amazed when he said 900 too...thanks boo I appreciate it. I dont think you should gain weight at the last minute because thats going to reabsorb once your post op. I feel like he'll give you great results as well..the smaller you are the more of a shape you can get and the ccs you get will give you great projection because my butt sticks out and Im so in love with it. I havent sat on it at all except to get a massage and I use my boppy and try to hold my self up. I'll be off work for 4 more additional weeks because I dont want to mess up my results at all...lol I will post pics every month because I know how it is going in and not being able to have a reference and I dont mind the questions and Im so happy for you..let me know if you need anything :) thanks again!
Hey....I just got my surgery done 5 days ago and was wondering did a lot of your fat reabsorb at all so far and if so is it a big difference? I love my results but I know its swollen and I, scared it will go down a lot and wont be as big anymore
shayy! i got 1100 ccs on each side.. i have been going to the bathroom non stop (#2) its really annoying.. how are things back home?
HEYYYYYY Honey...I was just thinking about you and Im so happy to hear that :) #2..lol everything is going great..hardly any pain and today I had my first massage since Ive been home and I feel good..my butt is starting to get soft along with my sides and stomach and its still big :) 1100ccs wowwwwwwwwwwwww that is amazing I knew he was going to give a minaj :) Im so happy for you boo, I cant wait til next year so we can take over MIAMI...lol
so glad to hear everything is softening up .. I'm still really stiff and swollen especially stomach and inner thighs from kneeling =/ but yes miami takeover cannot come fast enough happy healing and keep us posted !!
Kk I will boo n same to you!
Congrats on your surgery!and thanks for the tips!!
thanks and no prob!
@ Butterbod no problem :) and thank you!
Looking good! And thanks for adding the info about bringing gatorade and crackers for surgery. Will do!
Thanks Culona!!!