Mo Booty Here I Come May 2012! - Aventura, FL

Hi ladies, I have always had SOME butt, and when I...

Hi ladies, I have always had SOME butt, and when I was in high school I loved my shape! I had a very small waist and big hips with a butt! Then came the kids.....my waist expanded and now my hips just don't sit out quite as much : (. I am looking into getting this surgery because I want to tighten my waist...and while I'm at it..I might as well get some more booty right? ; ) It could only help.

I am new to surgery and this site so any feedback from you guys would be greatly appreciated and helpful. Your advice is needed! I have paid my deposit and I am nervous! I have a long time before surgery and I would love some feedback from prior patients of Dr. Salama. Thank you Dolls.

Hi. My decision for Dr. Salama came from reviews from this forum. I've never had surgery before and was nervous. I can't wait along time for something like this. So Ruben was able to get me in on November 21, 2011, which was 3 weeks after I'd decided to have it done.

I flew in in Sunday the 20th. Had a consultation with Dr. Salama to discuss what he was going to do the following morning. I paid for a tummy tuck and bbl. But he saw I had some excess fat on my inner thigh and told me he's going to get rid of that as well as lipo the area right below the tummy tuck to ensure it's all smooth and flat. I thought, cool because other consultations I've had, they charge for additional lipo areas which aren't one of the 3 donor sites for bbl. I didn't want a tummy tuck because if the incision, but after he explained why it's better for the results I want, I felt okay with it. I was the first patient 6am arrival time, which I preferred. I wore a binder for 7 days, then they put me in a compression garment. My mom came with me, which I highly recommend because I can't see how some were able to do things alone. I want to recover as quick as possible so I'm nit putting any more strain in myself than necessary. I didn't look at myself until the compression garment was put on, and the results a week post op were what I was hoping to achieve overall. Given I'm quite swollen in my midsection, I can see once I fully recover the results will surpass my expectations. Visually, my waist is soo small, with the inner thigh lipo and me already having size D boobs, and the bbl, my clothes fit better already because my stomach is gone. Didn't measure myself yet for personal reasons. Am not measuring until 2 months post op if then. But I feel I've lost more weight just because of not being able to eat nearly as much, mainly soups and lots of water, gaterade and pineapple juice. I was walking very very very slowly since the second day post op. Now I'm walking more, still a little bent over, but feel much better. Not taking pain meds. But if you want more details contact me and we can discuss further.
Hi, sorry for getting back at you soo late....your results are amazing!!!! Do you have any more resent pictures? send me a message so that we can talk.
Congrats! I booked my surgery with Dr. Salama for May 29th right after Memorial Day Weekend. I figured that I will go down to Miami and enjoy the festivities first.

Hi ladies....sorry I been out of dodge for soo...

Hi ladies....sorry I been out of dodge for soo long...but I been super busy! That time is approching fast and I can't wait! All of you Dr. Moises patients out there are such inspirations to me! I just hope my results are as amazing as you guys! If you guys have any information on the closest and best hotel to stay at while I'm in Aventura please do share...also how long did you guys stay in Florida? In you guys opinion, should I gain weight for my surgery? Any info you guys can give me would be soo helpful and appreciated. Thank you all!

Ok ladies, a few of you have been asking me about...

Ok ladies, a few of you have been asking me about hotels to stay in during your visit to Aventura. These are the hotels Ruben Salama sent to me. the Marbay hotel offers a discount to Dr. Salama's patients.

Marbay Hotel - 800-279-1952

Hampton Inn- 954-874-1111

Courtyard Marriott - 305-918-7448

Residence Inn - 786-528-1001

BestWestern Hotel - (954) 456-8333

Fairmont Turnberry Hotel - 305-932-6200

I hope this helps you guys!
Thank you sweeties, I can't wait! I'm getting more and more nervous as the day approaches which is 16 April 2012. I am trying to get the smallest waist possible to go with my hips and butt. I don't want alot of fat trasferred to my butt because I don't want a rediculously fake looking ass. I know that he will do a great job bringing my waist in! I wish the best of luck to all of you guys and I hope that all of your results are AMAZING!
You are going to be killing them when you get your bbl
Girrrrl, you have a cute shape already!!! If I were you..honestly I wouldnt do a thing. But I can understand if your not happy and just wanting some improvements. I agree with kaybelle, I cant wait to see your afters. Good luck to you..

Looks like I'm staying in Afghanistan a little...

Looks like I'm staying in Afghanistan a little longer than I thought. Oh well No surgery for me until December this year. I have been trying these pills called Brand New Booty and they are working miracles though! They are kinda pricey and hard to find though :(. Oh well. Ladies best of luck with your BBL's and I will be looking at you guys after pics! Thank you guys for everything.
Good luck
good luck with everything tomorrow. ur going to look great!!
Hi everyone,
I have decided to do the bbl because I never really had a booty. I have a small one and I work out but want a nice booty and get rid of the love handles.
I am thinking of going to dr. Soto or Dr. Salama, I have heard amazing things about Dr Salama but not too much about Dr. Soto in Orlando ....also I checked out Dr. Menedieta in Miami but he seems expensive. I am in a remote part of Michigan so these procedures are not done on too many around here. lol Any suggestions would be appreciated girls thanks.
Miami Plastic Surgeon