Ladies...switch my Feb. 25 for your late March/April/June date

Okay...so here it is...I'm 5'6, I was at my...

Okay...so here it is...I'm 5'6, I was at my absolute heaviest 220 and recently lost 20 lbs and now I'm 200 and still losing...I've been BEYOND obsessed with this procedure it has become my RITUAL to read reviews and watch everyones transformations! I've been back and forth with myself about this for years! I've researched, I've gone to consults, lost weight & gained weight! Once upon a time prior to children I had a mini bump...but its all but gone now! :-( So theres nothing left for me to do but to get it back! This past year was a little rough for me with this weight gain, so now I gotta do what I gotta do to get this booty back!

I went to a few consults and thought I had my mind made up until I realized how much these docs up here charge! There is an upwards of a $10,000 difference! So recently I saw a Dr. Salama review and he has now become my new obsession. I called the office this Monday and talked to Ruben. He sent me out an email on Tuesday and I've sent in my pics for review today! The only downer was that Ruben said that they are scheduling for late July now, Once I book I plan on becoming Rubens best friend...tryin to get in on one of those cancellations! So as of now I'm pretty much dead set on Dr. S. Just playing the waiting game for my reply now.

I do have a few questions...I know most of the women on here have either had their BBL done or are anxiously waiting for that day! I've heard a lot of diff things about TT vs Lipo alone. So can someone please tell me what are the pros & cons are

hey pinky. Your story sorta sounds just like mines. I'm currently 225 5'7" and Dr. S said he wants me down to like 180 by June 12. I've got really young kids that take up my time and I'm really scared I might not make it but we'll see. How much are trying to get down to?
Hey Dolly...I don't really have a set amount in mind. Bu I don't know that I don't wan to go below 180. By no means do I want to be a size 2. I still want to have enough for him to take and still kelp a little of my weight. I wouldn't stress myself out abou losing the weight...you know your goin to look good. Ive been callig like crazy to see if anyone ehas canceled because I want a date that a little closer than July. How long did it take to him to get back to you after you sent him the consult pics
Hey Pinky I scheduled my Sx in February I am nervous and excited and looking forward to it to be over with. Why you don't think of getting the TT now

Good morning ladies! I FINALLY got my email for my...

Good morning ladies! I FINALLY got my email for my consult back from Ruben/Dr. Salama. So here it is.....

He said that I'm a good candidate for a BBL & TT...but he only wants to do the BBL if my skin doesn't retract completely around my abdomen area....so if I did have something that I wasn't happy with then that would be something he offered to do within a years time after the BBL.

For Cantwait2bbad & Upsidedown DollyPar.......Now about the weight loss, the Dr. told me to lose weight until I'm about 25lbs above my ideal weight...so no preset weight was given. I'm thinking once I loose this next 20, 25 I should be good. He said that he'll do aggressive lipo on the abdomen, flacks and back, and once that procedure is done we'll see how I feel about my overall results and then revisit the TT issue.

Have a productive day ladies!
ok great! cant wait!
good luck on your journey hun! keep in touch with us so we can help keep you motivated girl! when are you looking to go?
Thanks Frooty! We all need to be motivaters and supporters! I want to go in July, but trust...if I call and they have a cancellation before thme I'm going to try to get in. LOL

Hey ladies...I just have a quick question.....

Hey ladies...I just have a quick question...hopefully someone can help me out...So I was going through reading a few reviews today and saw a lot of the girlies talking about group rates....Can someone explain how many people are needed for a group rate....because if its only two, I wouldn't mind going on with someone....I haven't put down for my date yet...so if anyone is interested feel free to post or send my a message.....TTYL
I hope you get that cancellation spot ;D The sooner the better!
Love your inspiration pic, I would have sent that one had I seen it lol. Good luck with everything darlin!
Thanks girlie...you can always print it out to take it with you on the day of your sx

Hey Ladies....So, I'll finally be booking my date...

Hey Ladies....So, I'll finally be booking my date this week...but if there is anyone who has an appt in late may - late june, send me a message...I would love to swap or take your date.... :-)
yea if u r getting just the bbl
Thanks Almost! I have a wedding to go to on the tenth of June. Do you think I'll still be able to go if I go on June 1
i just cancel so there is a opening for june 1... I have to wait until sept only time i have a sitter for that many days plus i have to stop smoking..

Hi ladies...my life has been so hectic between...

Hi ladies...my life has been so hectic between moving, work and just life in general....So after all of the back and forth with trying to get an earlier appt. now I'm looking for someone who wants to buddy up during the month of October...Initially while I was planning everything out, I thought that I was going to have help...but I'll be going alone. :-( , so it looks like I'll have to pay for a nurse. Does Dr. Salama's office recommend nurses? I'm lost on this...Thanks ladies!

High 5! Feb , we have the perfect time to plan.. and be fairly recovered before the summer, my sx is feb 28th!!! and consult on the 27th :-)) we will probably run into each other!
Hey, I am looking to get a bbl and a breast reduction I LOVE your wish pic. I wanted to know where you found that pic I am having a hell of a time finding pics. Thank you in advance!!!!!
Hey Just Me...You can use my wish pic...I have to find the website...I'll inbox the address to you once I find it...It took me forever to find that one...when are you getting your bbl done?

Gm ladies....my sx date is in Feb...and I'm...

Gm ladies....my sx date is in Feb...and I'm wondering if its too early for me to book my flight, the prices are too good to pass up! And I just ordered some pre sx vitamins to start to get my body ready....is it too early to start taking those? I'm just lost on when I'm supposed to start preparing my body....have a wonderful day ladies :-)
Your date is approaching!! Good luck on your journey
Hey I can see your date is around the same sort of time as me. I have been trying to look into accommodation (doesnt feel we have that long now really). Have you started looking now? Do you know of any online sites that have condos to rent? Thanks
I too purchased my flight/hotel early and ended up having to change dates unexpectedly so if that happens there are charges and no refunds which can end up very costly so just be aware of the kind of tickets you purchase.

Hi ladies....I am in need of some of your...

Hi ladies....I am in need of some of your assistance. My sx if scheduled for 2.25.13 and I have yet to start to purchase anything or prepare for my stay in Salamaville....So here are my question,,,

What are the essentials that I need to take with me for my post op stay?

I'm going this alone, so is there anyone out who has had a nurse help them? If so could you tell me how you feel the nurses were?

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to stay? And did you stay closer to the OR site, his office, or closer to the hospital?

I'll probably have more but thats it for now....thanks for the help ladies!
Thanks Girlie!

Do any of the ladies that have gone through this...

Do any of the ladies that have gone through this know when Salama sends out the package in the mail? And when getting your clearance did you just go to your PCP?

Thanks a bunch ladies!
Hey mama.. you should see if u can partner up with someone bcuz it is so hard being by yourself. Good Luck on your journey :) Salama is amazing at what he does.
Hopefully I'll be able to...my friend is only able to come during the last few days of my stay. How is your recovery going?
It's actually getting better.. Thank God. Maybe I was just a late starter, who knows. Have to admit that today (10 days post op) was a great day ;-) I just get irritated with the garments and I'm scared to pull out the drain but that's about it. Try to find somebody that will help you in the beginning bcuz that's when you need somebody the most.

Hope eveyone is enjoying thir holiday...so I have...

Hope eveyone is enjoying thir holiday...so I have more questions....Where can I order my preop meds? and When should I schedule my clearance? Thanks ladies
The dr will send you the prescriptions with your package that you can fill at the pharmacy. Bloodwork can not be older than 30 days. So you can make an appt. with your dr. But don't go to early.good luck.
Thanks Brandnew....can you fly with these prescriptions?

Happy New Years ladies! So I'll def be going...

Happy New Years ladies! So I'll def be going alone, so now I'm in search of a travel buddy...for around Feb. 25
happy new year...go to the calendar and see who else will be there at the same time and check mmh..im sure there are a few girls there going around that time too

Finally got my packag today, but I had a question...

Finally got my packag today, but I had a question for the vets....I noticed that Salama wants you to get your RX filled before going down...has anyone had any issues with flying with their scripts? Thanks ladies!
Hello lady's I'm trying to find the best doctor and there are so many could someone help me please ...Also explain to me the group rate
Hey Hun , how did you make out?
Any luck hun
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I haven't had the sx yet