WHAT A RELIEF !

Hey world! sooo... like many of you ive been...

hey world! sooo... like many of you ive been stalking this site for some time now. I'm from new York ,24 years old now and I wanted a bbl ever since after I had my daughter back in 2009 . Before I got pregnant I had the perfect shape! I even did some "booty modeling" lol. I delivered my child via c- section and I have been depressed about my body ever since. late 2011 I saw some pics of me on fb which I hate looking at and I decided that I gota put my foot down and do something about my weight, so 1 day someone told me about this "magic pill" that worked for her. I went out and bought it and started eating healthier (no working out really) AND LOST WEIGHT. but I still have that c setion belly/pouch that will never go away. that's why this bbl is vital to me, Ive put it on hold due to finances BUT THIS TIME AROUND NOTHING WILL STOP ME FROM GETING IT .

I spoke with nancy over the phone today and she is really a sweetheart like what everyones say so I put my deposit down for JAN 2014 :) , 2 reasons why : 1) my fiancé took up all his vacations for this year already and he will be my caretaker 2). January gives me enough time to save up more money ,im trying my best to pay cash . my birthday is in febuary I will have my dream body by then ;)/ OH AND MY 1ST CHOICE WAS SALAMA , THEN I WAS CONSIDERING DR. PERRY BUT HIS PRICES WENT UP COMPARED TO THE LITTLE REVIEWS I SAW GIRLS WERE GETING QUOTED FOR AND I DONT LIKE THE GARMENT HE PROVIDES (compression is key) BUT I LIKE SALAMA OFFICE BETTER THE STAFF IS WONDERFUL ,IM CONSIDERED AN "OUT OF TOWN PATIENT" AND I FEEL LIKE THEY CATER TO US BETTER AND I LIKE THE PACKAGE AND ALL THEY PROVIDE. (its the little things that get me ^-^ ) ... SO APPARENTLY SALAMA IS BOOKED UNTIL JULY 2014 (aint nobody got time fuh dat!) so when I found out ghurani had some availability AND IS CHEAPER! that was a no brainer for me.

I added arms and inner thighs so that's an extra G. I'm soo excited so hype!....any girls here can give me any advice or helpful tips (im a virgin) lol. it would be very much appreciated! thanks in advance muah dolls ;) btw if you are going to salama or ghurani around the same time as me let me know and we can possibly linkup or share experiences

NEW PIC ****** AM I ASKING FOR TOO MUCH OR NAH?

Ok so I heard Salama don't like looking at wish pics but does ghurani do ??? I know people always say you have to be realistic in what you want but I feel in my heart , I'm an easy case and I should be able to have similar results to kyra chaos (girl who's my wish pic) am I asking for too much ? Lol

I don't feel very welcomed on this site

I thought this sight was all about support. My comment section is dry lol . Any one who is ny who is definetly getting a bbl jan in salama office or just in general feel free to share ur experience , give advice /comment or questions for me .i just joined this site and lately I been excited by myself I'm sure my fiancé is tired about me talking about it all the time(even tho he is supportive) .i know ppl on here like to stalk but show sum hospitality to a newbie ,don't be a stranger

Pics!!!!

Just adding some wish pics,patiently waiting for my turn ^_^

SX BUDDY? 2014

Any salama or ghurani dolls getting bbl in January 2014??? Let me know .maybe we can split hotel or condo costs or just share experience and linkup out there

My hubby thinks I'm nuts :/

Just added a new pic. From the back I look like a wish pic but my belly needs sum work! Lol and it wouldn't hurt to get more volume on the booty ;) overall my fiancé is supportive in any decision I make.

HELLO BBL SISTERS IM OFFERING $500.00 !!!!

Hey ladies so my time is approaching and in order for me to get my bbl on time I would have to fiancé portion of it. unfortunately I have no credit :( and everyone around me credit sucks .im so desperate at this point im willing to send 500 dollars to anybody who has excellent credit .im honest and please serious inquries inbox me only . thanks and if I can do anything to help you feel secure in you helping me out I will do so :(

NEW YEAR ,NEW BEGININGS ! :)

hello my bbl sisters and HAPPY NEW YEAR YAY ! lol hope everyone enjoyed their holidays. its been a while since I have updated because there haven't been much for me to update until now. finaces are looking good and im almost finish paying off my sx (all cash btw). I changed my date to march and hopefully im done by then (keeping fingers crossed and prayers up) congrats to any new vets and up and coming bbl dolls !

I MADE A SWITCH AND FEEL BETTER ABOUT IT! :) *sighhhhh*

Hey my bbl sisters, so today I made a payment towards my sx (paying cash) I ONLY HAVE 1K LEFT TO PAY YAY!:) excited because it seems like im getting closer to having my dream body. I don't want to say too much because I know how things spread and I don't want anything to interfere with the deal that I have but I will say this...I switch from ghurani to salama YES SALAMA! why? because honestly in my opinion ghurani butts are" too natural "for my liking, I haven't seen not 1 review that would make me go "WOW DAYUMMM HE DID THAT!". So with that being said im going for the "DR look" without having to travel there for it and in MY OPINION I feel like salama can provide that vs ghurani. iam not knocking him , he is a good surgeon and good for you if that's who you decide but I had to follow my heart. hope you dolls understand me .
*hugs and kisses*

p.s if there are any dolls who experience the "serenity retreat house" please feel free to share your experience. that's where I plan to stay! :)

IVE BEEN MIA BUT IM BACK!!!! NOW WHAT?

Hey ladies , so I know I haven't updated in a while simply because I felt there was nothing to update . I took a break from RS and the "booty high" (lookin at other reviews) had went a away for some reason and I was starting to feel depressed about my weight. can you imagine being only 5ft 2 at 180 pounds? I tried looking into the easy way out but it didn't workout for me so I came across herbal life and that was the smartest move ever! my goal is to go down at least 150lbs for surgery. but anyways now im back like I never left!. well first off MY SURGERY IS ALL PAID FOR WOO HOO FINALLY! :) and I plan on staying at the recovery house. any ladies feel free to share your experience about the recovery house.

ANYBODY FEEL FREE TO GIVE ANY ADVICE OR POINTERS (Im A Virgin ,don't really know what im doing lol)
so I must ask , after my surgery is all paid in full for WHAT SHOULD MY NEXT STEP BE??????? Where should I buy plan tickets? what things should I buy that iam gona need for sure? where should I go to get labs done ? (im in newyork) anything else I miss feel free to let me know :/

im looking to get my surgery done late may or early june. any ladies in the ny tri state area going to elite plastic surgery willing to linkup? feel free to pm me. maybe we go the same time.

thanks for all ur answers in advance ladies xoxo

NEW PICS*******

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Team Salama!! So jealous you are right around the corner from being on the other side! I love his work! A few girls and RS has a supply list but don't over think it half of te things you may not use. I like Priceline for plane tickets they have a name your own price feature but you can't pick the times you leave. But they do good with low prices. Google some clinics in your area or see where your insurance covers but labs can't be done too early but at least to get prices. Good luck!! You're going to the King!! He can give you the biggest booty your body will allow while still keeping it looking natural! Love Dr. S!!
Ok thank you so much! When are you getting yours done girl?
Yay!!! Team Salama! I'll be at the RH the Jan 21-31. I'll review on my page :). Good luck!!
OK great! i'll be following your journey :)
Congrats when is your date
I don't have a specific date yet because I want to make sure my finances are in order first since im not finacing and paying out of pocket . so it will be some time in march, no later then april.
Thats good
We are havinga meet and greet in march you should come
where exactly? hope I would recover in time
We are going to have a luncheon in Aventura I'll inbox you the detail when is your date
I'll be there in March if your looking to room
oh okay ...im looking into their recovery house since I will be traveling alone
Girl ur body already banging, u gonna be the BIZNEZZ after Ghurani get thru with u!
aww thanks boo! and I cant wait ! :)
Team Salama 1/23/14!!
Your results are going to look great!
Thanks sweetie!
How exciting I'm contemplating going with Ghurani too due to trying to get in before end of summer just waiting to hear back from Nancy
Yeah I may have to change to later date like march ....did u hear from Nancy by now?
Yes we have been conversing through email he can fit me in mid August
I with you on the excitement by yourself - I feel the same way my sx is 12/18/14 too far to connect w/ any1 so it seems. I want a MMO/BBL buddy or shit buddy at this point.....lol to swap stories w/. I'm going w/ Salama. Your so damn close to your wish pic til it's crazy. Your going to killem dead ;)
nope not yet. I change my date to march! ...you?
awww thanks sweetie and im sure you will killem too!...had to change my date,so far it looks like im gona do it march 2014
Hey so you booked your surgery and accommodations yet
If I don't go to DR with duran looks like I'm picking ghurani so far but I can't go till about February or March I think. I'm going go over everything and see if I'm able to work it out by January