Don't Have Laser Genesis!

I am also a Cutera Genesis horror story! :( I wish...

I am also a Cutera Genesis horror story! :( I wish I'd never had any laser treatments! I had beautiful skin before having my life destroyed by this! I would not recommend laser to anyone! I went to a plastic surgeon asking about treatment for mild rosacea and was told I needed laser and to use Cosmedix skincare. Well after the 2nd laser treatment my skin went from perfectly clear to covered in acne on every part of my face! I was hysterical! The clinic sent me to a derm and he made me worse by giving me Doxycyclin which was too toxic for me and this made me very ill, resulting in a massive tumour growing in my abdomen! When Cutera found out about my situation they recommended a Dermal Clinician and she has spent over 12 months trying to correct my skin which only seems to get worse and worse after each laser session she does on me! I'm covered in scars and hyperpigmentation! I used to have beautiful porcelain skin! I've cured whatever rosacea I did have with diet and supplements but my skin is so destroyed I barely leave the house, my life is ruined and feels over... I'd rather be dead than keep living this life... I used to be social and active and on the go, I was positive and bubbly! Now I'm a recluse and it has destroyed my husband's and young daughter's life too! My career is destroyed!

My face is destroyed! I'm now covered in scars that weren't there prior to Laser Genesis! I will never appear in a photo ever again! :(