Juverderm Eye Bags (Tear Troughs) - Australia

I had Juverderm back in July for treatment of...

I had Juverderm back in July for treatment of undereye circles but all it did was make them more prominent and gave me bags under my eyes. The doctor overfilled the area particularly on my left eye. I have been very unhappy with the results.

Since then i have three injections of hyaluronidase the under last one was 4mls in each eye which i am told is a lot. This was ten days ago. I now have a bag under my left eye which is bothering me quite a bit. I have never had one before only dark circles.

I have been very unhappy with my treatment. I went in for dark circles and ended up still with those and now bags. I feel the treatment makes me look at least five years older.

My question is do i need another shot of...

My question is do i need another shot of hyaluronidase even though i have had three is it possible that there is still some product left? How long does it take to resole. How long should i wait before returning to the doctor? -- Updated on Jan 13, 2010: I have since been to the occular surgeon whom has injected me with another shot of hyaluroidase tory ensure all the juviderm is gone. He said he thought it may be fibrous scar tissue. Is there a treatment for this other than surgery? -- Updated on Jan 17, 2010: I went to a second doctor who has given me a final shot of the reversal treatment which has not worked. He said if it didn't work what he believes i have his fibrous scar tissue from the injection. I am going back to him in two weeks. Is there any treatment for this other than surgery?