Fraxel Restore - Australia

Had Fraxel Restore done 6 months ago on face neck...

Had Fraxel Restore done 6 months ago on face neck and chest. Face healed well although ever since my cheeks randomly burn sometimes for 2 to 3 days. Then it will just stop. My neck and chest had a burning feeling for a few months which has now stopped but it's very very red, irritated, prickly and the texture is now rough snd doesn't blend in with the surrounding skin. I can also see laser lines down both sides of my neck.

This has no way improved my skin but aged it. I regret it big time and I have spent hundreds of dollars on creams trying to improve my skin. I have stopped using cortisone as it is only a band aid type fix. As soon as I stop using it the irritation comes back. I will not keep using it and risk my skin to become too thin. I am 52 and the skin on my neck and chest is thin enough without adding to it. I have just recently started using Rationales Niacinamide Serum which my skin can tolerate. Any help would be appreciated. I do not look normal by any means and I am sick of the discomfort.

And also Fraxel being advertised for $500 would not be a true Fraxel I don't think. I had the true Fraxel and ive wasted my money to only look worse and the doctor ignore me. She got her money and thats all she cares about. Why is it that we as women put ourselves through this rubbish. I should of been happy with myself the way I was. When I look at before photos to now I could kick myself for putting my trust in her.
I am sorry you are going through this. I am too. I ask my question that everyday why couldn't I be happy with what I looked like before, because now 11 months later I hate looking in the mirror. My face is ruined along with my life.
Debsta was the doctor you are happy with in Sydney? I see there is an offer from Visage Clinic one of the special internet offer sites. &500 for fraxel treatment worth $3000. Tempted but..... I have normal 60 y/o skin with a lot of fine wrinkles. Anyone advice anyone?

My Doctor is a very nice woman and she believes the settings on the Fraxel were appropriate and doesn't know why I'm having these complications. But the after care with my concerns is poor and was told because I am having irritation just do nothing. After doing nothing and getting depressed because of the irritation redness lines and rough lumpy skin I put in a complaint. She has since told me to use niacinamide serum. Why wasn't I offered something to help before. I think what I have is permanent as it is now 6 to 7 months post laser but I prey this is not the case.