So Long Leg Veins!

For about five or so years now I have developed...

For about five or so years now I have developed noticeable spider veins on the backs of my thighs and had a varicose vein on the front of my left leg. I was always embarrassed to wear short skirts and felt like everyone would stare if I had my back to them. I decided enough was enough and wanted to have a summer wearing skirts with no anxiety about them.

Pre injections

So here are pictures of what they looked like before

Day of injections

So I went in for my injections and was a little nervous not so much about the injections themselves but I'm just worried about how long my legs are going to look awful for and as its getting towards summer I won't want to cover up for long. So the injections were basically painless
Hardly felt them just a few little pin pricks. The whole thing took about ten minutes. He then put me in my lovely stockings, gave me my post care instructions and I had to walk for a half hour after leaving. Legs were a little sore that day and night but the next day weren't really sore at all!

Day Two Post Injections

So my legs feel fine. The stockings are pretty annoying but I only have to wear them for 10 days and not at night so ill survive. Although when I bend down my legs do hurt a bit behind the backs of my knees but that's where most of the injections were done so I guess that's normal.

Today is day six post injections

Legs were a bit sore yesterday and where my bruises are its sore. But not bad at all. Bruises are still on there though.

More photos

Second treatment

So today was the day of my second treatment. He said my legs have been healing amazingly and I will get great results. He injected me a few more times on some more of the veins that were still showing and he also drained the dead blood out of any of the veins that still had some in it. That was a bit painful. He pricked little holes along a vein then squeeze my skin together so the dead blood would come out of the holes.
Again I was only in there for max 20 mins. And he said that I don't need to see him again unless I feel there are any other touch ups I need doing. Yay!!! Also some more good news is I don't have to wear the stockings for the whole ten days this time only five :)) double yay :) can wait for the next two weeks to go by and all the bruising to heal up. So glad it's going to be cold this week and I can wear pants haha.

Real self app

Hi Jill I tried to PM you but it wouldn't allow me to attach a photo so ill just do it this way. Here's what I see on my phone...

Four days post 2nd injections

Legs are still bruised as predicted. No pain or anything. Has been a hot weekend so was naughty and didn't wear my stockings!! Really hoping it won't affect final results. I'll put them back in tomorrow for a couple days.

3 months later

Hi so although my legs veins are less noticeable they are still there and visible. I will be going back for a fourth treatment after the warm weather has gone to see if that will clear them up. I am much happier with them though and don't worry about people looking at them at all now. I love wearing mini skirts all summer :)

Right leg 3 months post

Sorry forgot to ad the back of my right leg pic :)

7 month update

My legs have never looked better. I am so so glad that I got this done. The veins used to bother me so much and I was so self conscious of them and would avoid wearing short skirts in summer and if I did I would be so paranoid everyone was staring and would avoid standing behind people. I would recommend this treatment to anybody suffering the same.

Before and after

Before and after photo update. Can see just how much better they look and how much of a difference it has made
Louis Loizou

Very frank and to the point. Gives all the facts. Very friendly. Very quick to respond to any questions via emails and accommodating.