2 Babies and 3 Years of Breastfeeding. - Australia, AU

Got surgery coming up soon. Excited and nervous...

Got surgery coming up soon. Excited and nervous too about the recovery etc.. I currently have breast implants from 13 years ago. My breasts are saggy DD and would like to go down to Full C cup with a smaller implant so I still have fullness. I want smaller perky boobs and a flatter tummy. I don't have to much on my tummy but have lost weight and still have a rounded tummy with loose skin. Hoping for good results.

Doctor and I have agreed upon an implant.

Have decided on 150cc smooth round high implants with lift. I am feeling really excited and a bit nervous about recovery. Have lots of support and will be in hospital for 4 or 5 days. I am lucky to have private health insurance that covers it so I will be in good hands.

Here are my before photos

So Surgery only a few days away now. Just trying to get organised so I can feel more relaxed and rested. Get food cooked and frozen so my little ones have good healthy food to eat.

10 days post surgery

I am 10 days post surgery. I spent first week in hospital resting and now at home resting in bed. I am strictly following doctors orders to REST. I am very lucky that my parents are able to help with the kids as my husband works a lot. I am feeling really good except for some pain when turning in bed etc.. and Sneezing....omg sneezing feels like someone putting a knife in your stomach. Even though I am still very swollen I can see how flat and tight my tummy looks. My breasts are way smaller and perkier just like I wanted. They are still a bit slightly funny shape cause of the swelling but sure they will come fall into place in near future. I go back on tuesday to get dressings changed and will ask specifically about this. The first few days in hospital were hard. I was getting sick and believe me that was friggen painful. Probably just reaction to the anaesthetic. I had catheter in for first 2 days. Then when I got up to shower with the nurses I passed out and had to be put on oxygen.... I have no idea how some of you ladies go straight home!!! I had two drainage tubes in for the first 3-4 days. By day 5 i was taking mostly only over the counter pain medication. Will post photos soon. I am still walking bent over as you don't feel like you can stand up straight.

2 months post op

Very very happy with my results. Please note the mark next to my belly button is a burn mark as I stupidly burnt myself with a wheat bag as it is still numb !!!! I had period cramps and couldn't feel how hot the darn thing was... lol I can hardly believe how well my scars are looking so soon. I am so happy with my choice to go with Dr. Hanikeri and would highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for an extremely professional surgeon for pretty awesome results. I absolutely love my smaller breasts. I love being able to put a tank top on and not have a bra on. Also how flat my tummy is and the scar sits below my underwear no problems. BRING ON SUMMER !
Mark Hanikeri

First I found my Doctor through google and then I found out my cousin's best friend works on the plastics ward of Subiaco hospital and told me he was definitely one of the best, so I was confident after my first meeting with Dr. Hanikeri that I had found my Doctor and did not need to meet with other surgeons as I had first planned. He was Very professional and I have to mention how patient he was with me as I was bit confused at the end result I wanted. There were a few things I didn't understand about Boobs... lol Different shapes, projection etc... I just kept telling him I wanted smaller perkier breasts. SO..... I went away with the new information and we made another appt before surgery to make the final decision on the new size implants. The next appt was quick and easy and we were both on the same page. We discussed the tummy tuck procedure in details too but that was pretty straight forward. Before we had come to the final decision Dr. Hanikeri also suggested postponing my surgery until I was absolutely sure of what I wanted and even suggested I source other opinions. I thought this was very professional. I did not feel the need to do this but appreciated the suggestion. Not Rushing or pressuring me into a decision at all. Also feel important to mention his Asssistant Sue, that works in the office. Very friendly, professional and very happy to answer any questions I had before surgery - which I had plenty! I never felt like I was a bother and if she didn't answer the phone immediately I was called back promptly. I am now two weeks post surgery and absolutely stoked with my results so far.

Congrats! My twins are almost 18 months. I nursed them for 16 months and am going to have a mommy makeover in July - TT and silicon implants. I'm currently a 36 B and told the PS I want a full C cup - silicon seems best. They keep telling me that most women regret not going larger in cup size - any suggestions for me?
Hi Jasminepearl, I cam currently a DD with 325cc implants filled to 375cc. I had implants in 2001. I want smaller perkier breasts. So we have decided upon a lift and removal of current saline implants to silicon 150cc round high profile to hopefully end up with a full C cup. I am so over having big breasts. Honestly the bigger they are they faster they will sag. I think you will be extremely happy with a Full C. Good luck
Thanks so much smallperks! I was looking online at B to C cup implants and I think that I'll be happy with them and that they'll take longer to sag, etc....good for you that your insurance will cover you for that long in the hospital. I guess because I'm not getting a reduction, my insurance company will pay nothing, even though I have diastasis recti and two hernias - oh well, I'm sure I'll be happy in the end even with less $$ in our savings
You must be feeling a huge mix of excited nervousness right now! I'll be thinking of you later in the week. Here's a post with recovery supplies that might come in handy for you and please keep us in the loop!
Thanks Angie, Yes exactly right.... excited and nervous. Thanks for the list. Very handy. Will post photos and all that soon. Before and afters