Invisalign Experience - Big Teeth! 17 Aligners - Australia, AU

I have always wanted to fix my teeth. My 2 front...

I have always wanted to fix my teeth. My 2 front teeth are too large and my other teeth aren't straight. I originally wanted to get veneers but heard about Invisalign and decided to go with that instead. My orthodontist is amazing and explained what would happen with my treatment. I need 17 aligners in total and will be getting my two front teeth shaved down to make them smaller.

Day 1 tray 1.. ohh the pain!

Alright so iv gotten though my first full day of invisalign! It has been really painful, all my teeth hurt and feel very tight, my mouth is slightly swollen and my lips and tounge are getting sore. BUT it will all be worth it. I have been taking pain killes however, they haven't been helping too much. I have found sucking on ice is really good and takes away a good amount of pain.

They are pretty hard to get out.. took about 10 minutes and a few tears the first time but I managed to get them out eventually!

Day 2 tray 1 - so much better!

Im up to day 2 tray one and I have never been so happy to be out of pain! They are much easier to take out and dont hurt much at all when I do remove them and put them back in. Its just feeling a little tight and rubbing against my bottom lip and tounge making it uncomfortable not painful!!

My orthodontist said I could drink anything with them on as long as it's not too hot. I have been having my morning coffee with them in and just rinsing my mouth out after. He may have said that becusse I am using AcceleDent and only wear the trays for 7 days so it doesn't matter too much if they discolour. I take them out for lunch and dinner and clean the aligners as well as my teeth really well as I am naughty and have a few cigarettes with them in.

On the first day I was in so much pain and couldn't take them out because the pain was so bad. I decided to have soup with them in because hay thats liquid.... I didnt look at the flavor and it was curried soup and my teeth went fluro yellow!!!!! I put the aligners in retainer brite when I got home and it removed most of the colour thank god! Wont be doing that again....

Day 6 tray 1 - Going really well

Can't believe its been 5 days since I got invisalign! The pain is completely gone and has been for a few days now. I'm almost back to talking normally without a lisp. I wouldn't say I dont notice them but its getting more and more like that.
The aligners are really easy to remove now and feel really loose, my teeth must be moving!!

I know the pain will come back when I put the new aligner in tomorrow but at least now I know it only lasts a day or so! hopefully........

AcceleDent is so easy to use, doesn't hurt at all and only takes 20 minutes a day. Very happy I decided to go ahesd with it.

Day 7 tray 2 - hardly notice them!

Its the last day of my second tray! I haven't had any pain this week which is great! Iv gotten the hang of taking the aligners in and out and find it really easy! My front teeth have come in from the side alot and I can really notice the difference. I have put the third tray in tonight and hope the pain continues to stay away!

Progress! Tray 1 vs end of Tray 2

I can really tell the difference in the front teeth, especially from the side, they have moved back a lot in 2 weeks! Can't wait to see how they are after 4 months!

I find that 1 or 2 teeth feel tight at the start of each tray but they haven't been hurting.
Smile solutions

Highly recommended! Amazing clinic I felt like I was in a hotel, really lovely and welcoming staff. Great prices and offer a no deposit payment plans!