Don't Waste Your Money -Australia, AU

Before having endermologie I researched and looked...

Before having endermologie I researched and looked and all the reviews. So many mixed opinions that I thought I would give it a go. I'm a size 10 who gyms 3-4 times a week. I've given up sugar and feel I'm healthy but suffer from cellulite. I truly hoped this treatment would work. It doesn't. Not only a waste of money but time. You need a minimum of 10 sessions at high intensity. I had 12. So disappointed. I really wanted a clear review of this treatment before I started which there wasnt. So hope I've saved you some money at time.
Nihan (therapist)

For Australians: I started going to Naked Beauty Parramatta for Endermologie treatments. Nihan (the therapist) was genuine and truly believed in her products. I was sold. Unfortunately however I did not notice any significant reduction in cellulite or my weight. I am a size 10, gym 3-4 times a week and I was hoping that this treatment would help. I didn’t not expect great things but hoped that there would be some reduction (and a bonus would have been some weight loss). Do not waste your money. If there is any minor reduction it is most definitely temporary (often water retention) and the only thing I have less is $2000 in my wallet. If you research this treatment well (which I should have) you will find that there are few independent clinical studies and the information also state that treatment is temporary. Initially Nihan took measurements of my body but this was never followed up at the end of my session. If you are desperate enough to go for this treatment (which I do not recommend), make sure you take your own measurements and before and after photos. I did and this reinforced what I knew – the treatment had not worked. Aside from the treatment I found the rooms, cold and looking like a poor budget renovation. Nihan is personable, lovely and it’s difficult to say anything bad about her. However I can’t help but comment on her unintentional but poor professionalism. In a clinic such as Naked Beauty I would imagine a uniform would look more profession, not the case here. This therapist often spoke to me about other clients (and I had to wonder what she was saying about me to others). No confidentiality. In addition to this the door would often be left open whilst I was in a treatment with clients (and on several occasions even friends) walking past. A little humiliating when all you have is a transparent white suit on. This therapist more often than not was on her phone or there were text messages coming through. Please don’t waste your money. I have had other treatments for cellulite other than this which have worked wonders!