Want Bigger Boobs with 325cc - Australia, AU

Hi I'm currently 3wks post op n want to share some...

Hi
I'm currently 3wks post op n want to share some pics at this stage
Im 5'2 110lb 28 rib cage pre op 32b
Went with 325cc hp mentor under muscle
Post op 32dd/32e so far depend on brand
Happy so far but mayb shouldve gone bigger... mayb thats just boobi greed talking

Recovery was great currently minimal discomfort tightness n tingles on breast n aerola. As u can see some bruising on right breast near the middle was very dark purple at day 2 n has gone alot better. Hopefully will completely disappear n a week or so.

Pre Op photos

Hi ladies I managed to find some pre op photos on my emails. So here they are... my empty deflated 32b cups. I completely lost volume on top but with a good push up I manage to get some cleavage. .. lol

4 n half weeks po update

Hi ladies just an update... things are going well my scaring is getting better. As for my boobs well I'm really happy with them! Theres no more pain just sensitivity my ps explained that's is just nerves recovering. I told myself not to go bra shopping until 2 months seeing so many ladies on here saying they had to go buy ones after a few months as they outgrew them due to drop n fluff.
im not sure if I'm going to drop n fluff so I couldnt help myself... there was a sale n they were 70% off so I just had to... n my ps said I'm good to wear normal bras now. But I'm not investing too much in bras yet cos I know I'm still changing n not completely done settling yet..

Gained more cleavage! yay!

Hi ladies
Another update. .. I took a photo today in the same orange top I took at 21 days po. I compared the two and Wow! I couldn't believe the difference a week or so can make! Both pics I took without a bra so I'm super happy, I hope it will keep improving as the weeks go on... but just made me feel so relieved I was so afraid they will remain stiff n that was the most cleavage I was ever going to get .. They are softer now n more natural. So ladies there is hope be patient

see the difference

Sorry I should have posted side by side pics for u to see

4 month update

Hi ladies
In a few days im 4 months surgery was on 4 July.
Since 1 month update not much change. I still have sensitive nipples and sharp pains once n a while.
They are feeling a lot softer, i don't think they're bigger, but when i compare photos they look like they are bigger! This is prob because they're softer and i can push them together for that extra cleavage....
So far I'm really happy with them... Am happy with the way they look naked to... Very natural... xx