Thigh Lift with Lipo - Australia

I never liked my legs. I felt my legs were not...

I never liked my legs. I felt my legs were not firm. Plenty of muscles underneath all the wobbly fat! Never felt comfortable wearing shorts or swimming costume. I am getting married next year and i want to walk on the beach with my hubby and not feel self conscious. My partner loves every part of me, but whatever makes me happy he is happy for me to do what i want.

My arms? I have good muscle tone, but tuckshop arms won't go away (a term used in oz...canteen mums...wave bye bye and all the wobbles go with it. lol). And I work on them all the time. Been considering this operation for about 10 years. But haven't had the confidence to go ahead with it, especially my arms and the scar factor. But I have now definitely decided i want firm arms... it out weighs the scars, as i don't go sleevless in public.

I have just over 2 weeks to go before i go into surgery. Very nervous, I hope it is very safe, i want to be with my partner into old age, finally i have found a man who truly treats me like a princess. I am so happy. So watch this space as i will put before and after photos up. I think it is important for other women to see the outcome of such operations. I do find it hard to get to talk to many people out here who have been thru this. I have asked for many before and afters, but not always available.

Any tips, warnings or info before my op would be very appreciated. Be it good or bad.

Well, 4 days before my surgery i was bumped!!!! I...

Well, 4 days before my surgery i was bumped!!!!
I was last on the list for the day and my surgeon didn't want me to be waiting all day and then some.
plus 6 1/2 hours of surgery...neither did I to be honest.
This was my 3rd attempt to get this done, have been planning it since 2008/2009.
So I guess I just am not suppose to have it done, i believe I am guided, have always been.
Still, if I cannot improve my legs,arms with more workouts and changed of diet - I will try again next year.
I hope all you ladies out there and going well and are happy with your results.
Good luck

On the 1 Feb 2013 - I have done it finally! I had...

On the 1 Feb 2013 - I have done it finally!
I had my thigh lift and lipo done and I am so very happy. 10 days in hospital which was wonderful....here in Australia we can stay as long as we need to.
I had 94 staples from just under my hip following the crease to my groin and to the back of my leg and just at the start of under my buttock.
I didn't experience pain, just very uncomfortable to move and sit on the toilet due to the swelling and bruising. Had to shuffle for the the 1st week, cannot spread my legs for 3 weeks as i have sutures attached to my pelvic bone this is for the lift, if i pull these, my doctors good work will be undone.
It is now 13 days post op. Getting around well. Just stiff after sitting and just takes a bit to warm up to walking normal again.
I am just so happy with the results now and they are swollen, so it is going to be a good result once it has all settled down.
Didn't do my arms, glad I didn't as it was good to use my arms for strength to lift my legs of the bed and of course using the toilet etc.
Will post pre and post photos in the next few days

Day 30, I am so happy with results. No problems,...

Day 30, I am so happy with results.
No problems, bar one foot/lower leg swelling a week ago, i think due to sitting all day at work and not getting up enough to move around.
A bit stiff when i first get up to walk if sitting for a while, but once up and moving around can walk really well.
My scars are healing really well. Dr has got me to put silicone strips on scars all the time and a silicone gel in the groin area as the tape would not be able to stay on there. Fine scars.
Cant believe how skinny i look in jeans now, amazing. I don't have to worry about what sort of jeans or pants i buy now as i know I will always look good in them and not have to worry anymore about my thighs and how they look. My bottom is a bottom of its own now...lol, it blended into my thighs, so i thought my bum looked big, but it was my thighs making it look that way. Cannot believe the change of that now. I am still in my garment for another 2 weeks.

Revision photos of thighs

Revision done 4 months ago, i need another revision as scars are uneven under my butt and the back of my legs are soft and still dimpled, I had asked for the backs to be lifted twice now, still wasn't done, so not keen on the way they look. I am very happy the way I look in clothes, but I want to wear shorts in public, still not 100% confident.

3rd Revision March 28, 2014

I am over it now, I am finished getting it right, I am happy with the results. My doctor has given me great legs and butt! He does amazing work, the scars are so neat and fine and positioned well. It has taken a year to get the final result, but like i said it is my third revision. Apparently thigh lifts are the hardest to get right as they mark us up, but once on the table they can't stand us up to check if it is all even, my doctor did his best and has finished great. I wasn't charged anything more for the revision as he said i had paid a large amount to have it done orginally, so he is not going to charge anymore for fixing bits up that need it. He really is a good doctor, I have been very lucky to have him do the surgery. I have posted my 3rd revision photos up and as you can see it is all looking good.

Plus lipo on hips

I also had some lipo done on my hips and my bottom has been lifted and a wedge taken out of the back of my legs under my bottom to lift and tighten back of legs.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Very highly recommended. My cousin is a doctor...so word of mouth.