Super Happy with Breast Augmentation Results -Austin, TX

After breast-feeding 3 children and an avid...

After breast-feeding 3 children and an avid runner, my pre-kids breast size of a A/B cup shrunk to a deflated A/AA. When I turned 40, I decided to do something for myself...to get my breast augemented. I am naturally a very tiny person, so my main goal (or goal for Dr. Reid) was to look as proportional as possible. I had heard great things of Restora Austin from numerous friends. I ultimately decided to meet with Dr. Reid because a close friend, who is similar in size to me, had a great experience (and her breasts look very natural) with Dr. Reid.

From my first contact with Dr. Reid's staff, to meeting Dr. Reid, to follow up post-op visits, I was and still am impressed with their responsiveness and willingness to answer questions/concerns for me. For my first visit, my husband came with me to meet with Dr. Reid. Dr. Reid answered all my questions/concerns. My mantra to him was that I want to fill the space, not expand the space. We decided that for my frame (and the goal/target I wanted to achieve was a full B cup) the implant size would be between 2 sizes. On the day of my surgery, I reiterated my concern about not going too big and asked Dr. Reid to go with the smallest implant that would yield the most result. He listened and did just that. He brought in both sizes into the surgery room and went with the smaller implant (which was what I was hoping would look best on me). I cannot express how HAPPY/PLEASED I am with the results. In regular clothes, it is not obvious, just looks like I have a nice bra on. In form fitting clothes or in a bathing suit, I look fantastic. The exact look I hoped for and now have.

As for the procedure itself…my big fear was the potential pain after the surgery and recovery…especially after watching so many episodes of Dr. 90210…. I can honestly say, I felt zero pain post surgery. The extent of pain I felt was more soreness. The tightness post surgery felt a lot like engorgement after giving birth, when your milk comes in. And the soreness was similar to breast feeding for the first time. After having 3 kids (1 c section and 2 vaginal births) and breast-feeding all 3…this breast augmentation procedure was a walk in the park compared to delivery a child/breastfeeding a child.

I think the recovery was so smooth because: 1) Dr. Reid is an exceptional surgeon and 2) I followed all instructions from Dr. Reid prior and post surgery. I took all the advised pre and post surgery vitamins and meds and refrained from any strenuous activities, etc.

I now have many girlfriends who want to get this procedure done by Dr. Reid because of my amazing experience and results! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Reid. He and his staff are amazing!

Also, in case anyone is interested...I'm 5' and 91...

Also, in case anyone is interested...I'm 5' and 91 lbs. I ended up getting 270cc 5th generation Sientra silicone under the muscle. I'm measuring at a full 32b...small c. At 6 weeks post op, they're pretty soft and just need to go down a tad and then they'll be perfect.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful story on RealSelf. I'm so happy everything went smoothly for you. Have you been able to start running again? And btw, when do you find the time to run with 3 kids?!  :)

You're welcome! This site was helpful prior to my procedure and still is helpful now. I have started running again, just a few miles. Since I work from home most days, I either run/work out super early (5:30 am) or find time between my conference calls. It's nice to finally be able to fit into a sports bra and actually need some support for the new 'girls'!

Ah, 5:30 am is the key to getting your workout in!

8 weeks post op and still very happy with results

8 weeks post op and still very happy with results

With clothes on...not very obvious...but what I wanted

With clothes on...not very obvious...but what I wanted
Hello, I'm also considering Dr. Reid for the BA and wanted to stay in 250-270ccs range. It's really hard to find reviews or pictures for smaller implants. And I love your results. Do you mind sharing some more pictures?
do you have any more post op pictures?
They look awesome! Do they feel soft or firm? I read the textured are firmer in sientras. My ps is thinking round HP sientras. Hope your recovery is still smooth!
Austin Plastic Surgeon