Mini Tummy Tuck W/smart Lipo - Austin, TX

I'm a mother of five 15..10..9...4..& 11months....

I'm a mother of five 15..10..9...4..& 11months. Live in Austin, Tx. Just recently got a mini tummy tuck 6/12/2013..Still have alot of stretch marks but im pleased with the mini tuck its self! The recovery has been a walk through the park for me. No drainage tubes just a body garment. My scar is healing very fast. First week and was time to remove the stitches my skin was already grown over them. As time has been moving the progress is coming along great in my view.

4 weeks after

18 weeks after

19 weeks after

front pic 10\11\13

front pic

scar dnt knw when I took these!

update

I've tried to keep up with all the pics since I've lost my phone. I hoped they have helped a little...my weight has beeb up and down. Really haven't had the time to work out as I've had when I first got my mini tuck done! Ugh...but here's my updated pics and my journey after my mini tuck! Oh I hoped I answered all of yalls questions yall had lefted! Sorry it took so long!! :)

3\12\2014 redo surgery 9am

I want to thank every one for all there comments! Thank you...I got for surgery again cause there's some spots im not happy with at all...I go today 3\12\2014 @9am and so excited! ! I will post pics from today nd this Is how it look after first surgery! Then ill post some after surgery. .. So im praying second time around I wont have a waist! ! Lol...
Beleza Med Spa

Doctor is great..only thing is i havent seen him since the surgery. Only the staff at my weekly visits and massages.