Getting Ready for the Big Day Coming Up in Sept. -Austin, TX

At 55, Looking for a new refreshed look but with a...

At 55, Looking for a new refreshed look but with a natural "not pulled look". Getting a lower facelift /neck, possible TCA Peel,and fat injection. After doing my homework I feel I have found a great PS. I have found this site amazing and helpful, looking forward to reaching out for all the great support that it has to offer.
Austin Facial Plastic Surgeon

Yes, consider us your own personal support group! Thank you for starting your story. You might want to check out this list of supplies to consider getting for recovery.

When I decided to do the LSL I was very excited about it, I then went to worried about the pain and results, and the day before and morning of I was very apprehensive about the procedure. I believe there are stages of thinking as we approach and surgery and following surgery. That is, until everything settles. Good luck and we know you will be happy with the "new you".
Connie Lea, Thank you so much for the thoughtful words and you are so right, I will keep remember this as the anxiety builds, and keep positive, as one of our RealSelf family put it. Thanks again
Vik, Saw his videos! Like this man!!!! lets talk during the week...