CoolSculpting One Oh One -Austin, TX

Had cool sculpting on Nov 22nd. procedure is...

Had cool sculpting on Nov 22nd. procedure is performed by placing a cool gel sheet on area. I did my abdomen. They place the gel sheet on the area, place a suction device on top of the pad and turn it on. Within a few seconds, the area is sucked up into the device (they call a tip). They used the largest tip and did the area from my belly button down and from hip bone to hip bone. It sucks pretty hard and gets really cold. After about five mins the area gets numb and you cant really feel anything. They leave the tip in place cooling for an hour. I had my upper abs done right after - they used the small tip this time. Another hour later i was ready to go. No real pain, the area is totally numb/frozen. Like when you leave an ice pack on for a while.

Later that night i started feeling like i had done 1000 crunches. The next day was about the same but the numbness was gone and replaced with a different feeling. You know the feeling you get when your foot falls asleep? That stingy tingly pain. Thats what my stomach felt like for about two weeks. Really bad the first week where, i guarded myself anytime anyone got near me. Of course with time it got better.

Results? They told me it could take up to three months for the dead fat cells to totally absorb. I paid for five treatments. The large tip counts as two so i have two left. I can see some results after a month. I actually lost about 1/2 inch at my real waist line (around the smallest part of your waist at belly button). Not sure how much below the belly button which is my problem area cause i failed to do a pre-measure there.

I'll do another update in a few weeks to let you know if I've noticed anymore change.
Westlake Dermatology

Awesome crew!

Thank you for you contribution. I get several treatments done at Westlake Dermetogy and was thinking about getting this done on my buttocks and thighs. Would you be so kind to post on your final results so I can maybe determine if I should get the procedure or not. Thank you!
...Was writing this on my iPhone and thus it is rife with spelling/grammatical errors. My apologies.
Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

When will you be having your final two sessions?