Cellulaze Performed Austin, TX June 23, 2012 - Austin, TX

Ok, first I am a complete weeny when it comes to...

Ok, first I am a complete weeny when it comes to pain so I opted to just be sedated. Yes, it cost more, but for me, it was totally worth it. My physician, Dr. Jeffrey Hall, has a surgical room/center at his office so no going to the hospital which would have cost a lot more. They say you do not have to be under any type of anesthesia but again, I did not want any pain. So as far as pain goes, obviously, I did not feel a thing during the procedure. My pain after and each day through today (day 5) was not too bad. The tops of my thighs were and are still pretty numb. The backs of my thighs are not as numb.

Most people were shocked that I was considered to be a Large area on the front and back of my thighs, but I was.
I work out and am early 40's but still my whole life have had this issue of cellulite.
I will be going back to have my butt done later.

Today is 5 days post procedure. Each day i was sore, but not where it stopped me from moving around or anything like that. Lipo was much more painful afterwards. I found that moving around the house the first day or two helped with circulation and felt a little better. Not saying I did strenuous exercise, but kept moving without overdoing it.
Day 3 I walked about 1/4 mile early in the morning before it got too hot as to not swell too much in the heat. That felt good too.

For the past 4 days I've been getting acupuncture to help with healing, am taking arnica pellets & cream for bruising, bromelain, potassium pills and also some chinese herbs for swelling and bruising. My bruising I feel is subsiding very fast compared to the first day and I think swelling is doing well too. I felt like I had these HUGE balloons wrapped around my legs everyday, but today (day 5) seems to be a lot better.
I am drinking about a gallon of water everyday (to flush my body) and taking a lot of vitamin C for wound healing.

We leave tomorrow, day 6, to go on an ATV trip for a week, so that will be a true test. Driving from Austin and sitting in a car for 16 hrs will be interesting too.

I will post more before and after photos later when I have more time and as I take them.

Hi seekstoimprove! How is the cellulite looking post the 6 months mark? Please update :) Thanks

Hi seekstoimprove,

How was the ATV trip?  I can't believe you did that, how impressive- 16 hours on a bike, I don't know if I could do it but then again I would be on my horse for 16 hours if I could.

I am looking forward to seeing your before/afters.  Are you all healed now?

How are you doing with the healing? Hope all is well.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

I chose this plastic surgeon because he was highly recommended from numerous friends that had used him and I also had liposuction and Ultherapy done with him.